UP Seed Grant Scheme 2023: Beneficiary List, Online Registration,
Every year the seeds are purchased by the farmer brothers of Uttar Pradesh to grow different crops and as you know, the economic condition of every farmer is not the same.
That’s why farmers have to face minor problems while procuring seeds. Therefore, now the Uttar Pradesh Seed Grant Scheme has been started by the UP Government to provide some financial assistance to the farmer brothers on the purchase of seeds.
You must have come to know from the name of this scheme that, under the scheme, subsidy will be given to the farmer brothers on the purchase of seeds by the government.
Let us get detailed information about what is Uttar Pradesh Seed Grant Scheme and how to apply in Uttar Pradesh Seed Grant Scheme.
UP Seed Grant Scheme 2023 (UP Beej Anudan Yojana)
|Seed Grant Scheme
|Chief Minister of UP
|Farmers of Uttar Pradesh
|subsidizing the purchase of seeds
UP Beej Anudan Scheme 2023
The UP Seed Grant Scheme has been started by the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh for the farmer brothers of the state of Uttar Pradesh.
Under the Uttar Pradesh Seed Grant Scheme, the government will provide subsidy to farmers to buy seeds.
Any farmer brother who wants to get the benefit of this scheme, will need to get himself registered in the scheme.
Objective of the Uttar Pradesh Seed Grant Scheme
In Uttar Pradesh, the work of farming is done by the people on a large scale. Different crops are cultivated in UP especially in the winter months and in the summer months.
In such a situation, the Uttar Pradesh Seed Grant Scheme has been started by the government with the aim of providing financial assistance to the farmer brothers of Uttar Pradesh.
Under this scheme, subsidy is being provided by the government to the farmer brothers for the purchase of seeds. Farmer brothers will get this subsidy in their bank account.
UP Beej Anudan Yojana subsidies
Under the Seed Grant Scheme, farmers of Uttar Pradesh will be given 50% subsidy on the seed distribution price of paddy and wheat or up to a maximum of Rs 2000 per quintal.
UP Seed Grant Scheme profit in
- Seed Grant Scheme is currently running in the state of Uttar Pradesh.
- Under this scheme, subsidy money will be given on the seeds of paddy and wheat.
- The subsidy money will be received by the farmers in the bank account through direct benefit transfer mode.
- Due to this scheme, farmers will now be able to get subsidy on the purchase of seeds, which will improve their economic condition.
- This will also increase the income of the farmers, and the farmers will also be able to become strong and self-reliant.
- Farmer brothers will get benefit only by applying online in the scheme, because they will not have to visit the concerned department’s office.
UP Seed Grant Scheme Eligibility
- Only permanent residents of Uttar Pradesh will be eligible for the scheme.
- Only farmer brothers can apply in the scheme.
UP Seed Grant Scheme Document (Documents)
- Aadhar card
- Basic address proof
- income certificate
- Ration card
- passport size photo
- bank account pass book
- mobile number
UP Seed Grant Scheme Official Website
If you also need a grant for seeds, then you can register online by visiting the official website of the Agriculture Department of Uttar Pradesh. its official website Link These are
Uttar Pradesh Seed Grant Scheme Online Registration (Online registration form)
- To apply in Uttar Pradesh Seed Grant Scheme, first of all go to the home page of the official website of the scheme.
- After reaching the home page of the official website, the option of Register will appear, click on it.
- Now you have to go to the section for the scheme of Agriculture Department in the next page and click on the link for online registration.
- Now the Uttar Pradesh Seed Grant Scheme Online Application Form opens on your screen.
- You have to fill all the information carefully inside the application form.
- After filling all the information, upload the important documents by clicking on the option containing the upload documents.
- After this, in the last you have to click on the submit button shown below.
- In this way online application can be made in Uttar Pradesh Seed Grant Scheme.
UP View Seed Grant Scheme Beneficiary List (Check beneficiary list)
- To see the beneficiary list of Uttar Pradesh Seed Grant Scheme, you have to visit the official website of the scheme, UP Agriculture.com.
- On the home page of the website, you will get the option of beneficiary list, click on it.
- Now a form will open on the screen, you have to select the year, all seasons and all distribution inside the form and click on the option to see the list.
- Now you have to select the object and district.
- Now the beneficiary list opens on your screen.
- In this way, you can see the Uttar Pradesh Seed Grant Scheme Beneficiary List.
UP Seed Grant Scheme Login
- For user login, go to the home page of the official website of the scheme.
- There you will find an option with user login dashboard, click on it.
- Now you have to first choose the district.
- Now you need to enter the Login ID and Password in the specified fields.
- After this you have to click on the login button, in this way you get logged in.
Uttar Pradesh Seed Grant Scheme Helpline Number Helpline number)
Through this article, we have provided you important information about Uttar Pradesh Seed Grant Scheme. Now we are also giving you a helpline number related to this scheme.
By calling this helpline number, you can get more information about the scheme or you can register any kind of complaint.
How to complain about UP Seed Grant Scheme
- If you are facing any problem in this scheme and you want to suggest or complain to the department then you have to go to its official website.
- Here you will get the option of Register a complaint, you have to click on it.
- After this a new page will open in which you have to choose one of the three options.
- Then a form will open in front of you in which you will be asked to register your complaint or suggestion. You have to do that.
- Then finally click on the submit button. With this your complaint or suggestion will reach the department.
Q: What is Seed Grant Scheme?
Answer: In the state of Uttar Pradesh, there is a scheme started by the Chief Minister to give subsidy to the farmers for seeds.
Q: Who will get the benefit of Seed Grant Scheme?
Answer: Such permanent people of UP, who do the work of farming, are being given the benefit of the Seed Grant Scheme by the government.
Q: How much subsidy will be available on the Seed Grant Scheme?
Answer: 50% or subsidy up to ₹ 2000 per quintal is being provided by the government on the Uttar Pradesh Seed Grant Scheme.
Q: How will I get the money for the seed grant scheme?
Answer: The farmer brothers whose names will be included in this scheme will get the subsidy money directly in their bank account.
Q: What is the helpline number of Seed Grant Scheme?
Answer: The helpline number of Uttar Pradesh Seed Grant Scheme is 7235090583.