Chhattisgarh Chirayu Yojana 2023: Online Application, What is it, Eligibility, Benefit, beneficiary, Documents, Official Website, helpline number, latest news Chirayu Yojana Chhattisgarh,What’s up, Eligibility, Benefits, beneficiary, documents, Official Website, Helpline Number, Latest News,
Chhattisgarh Government is running a scheme for the better health of children for a long time, which is named Chhattisgarh Chirayu Yojana. Through this scheme, if there is any disease in the children, the government detects it and then gets the children admitted to the hospital for the treatment of the disease and whatever money is spent for the treatment of the disease from its own side, that money is provided.
Does So far, about 1 lakh 76000 children have been treated under Chhattisgarh Chirayu Yojana. This included children with different diseases. If your child also lives in the state of Chhattisgarh and his age ranges from 0 to 18 years, then you must know about this scheme. Here we are giving you information about what is Chhattisgarh Chirayu Yojana and how to apply in Chhattisgarh Chirayu Yojana.
Chhattisgarh Chirayu Yojana 2023 (Chhattisgarh Chirayu Yojana)
|Scheme Name||chirayu plan|
|who started||Chief Minister of Chhattisgarh|
|beneficiary||Children of Chhattisgarh State|
|Objective||Health checkup and treatment of children|
|official website||no knowledge|
|helpline number||no knowledge|
What is Chhattisgarh Chirayu Yojana
This scheme was launched for the first time in the year 2014 by the then Chief Minister of Chhattisgarh at Satya Sai Sanjeevani Hospital in Chhattisgarh on 6th August and after that in the year 2014 itself on 28th August this scheme was started for all the districts of Chhattisgarh. was turned on.
You should be aware here that Chhattisgarh Viva Yojana has been started for the children of 0 years to 18 years. If children from 0 years to 18 years have any disease or if any disease is found in them, then it will be treated absolutely free of cost and the children will be made healthy.
Children will be screened under this scheme. For this, the Viva team will go to different places and investigate.
Objective of Chhattisgarh Chirayu Yojana
Every year many such children are born in the state of Chhattisgarh who have some disease since birth. At the same time, many times after the birth of the children, due to not getting the right food, they also get many diseases under their control and if the children do not get treatment at the right time, then their illness becomes very serious, due to which they become physically ill.
The problem has to be faced and sometimes the children also die.
In such a situation, with the aim of improving the health of children and reducing their mortality, the government has started Chirayu Yojana in the state of Chhattisgarh. Under this scheme, Chirayu team will go to Anganwadi, school and other places and will work to screen children by setting up testing centers.
Benefits of Chhattisgarh Chirayu Yojana
- Long back the operation of this scheme was started in the state of Chhattisgarh.
- Under this scheme, a Chirayu team will be formed which will go to different places to screen the children.
- The work of screening will be done under the supervision of a medical expert, so that proper screening can be done.
- Under the scheme, centers will be set up to screen children in Anganwadi Centers, Primary, Secondary, Higher Secondary, Government Schools and Residential Government Schools.
- No money will be taken from the children for screening the children under the scheme.
- Under this scheme, 35 different types of diseases will be cured, which includes many diseases like low vision, low hearing, vitamin deficiency, anemia, heart disease.
- During the screening, if any disease is seen in a child, then he will be included in the further process for his treatment.
- If any child is found to have a serious illness, he will be immediately sent for hospitalization to the nearest hospital.
- This scheme is being run by the government in every block of every district of Chhattisgarh state.
- The treatment of children under the scheme will also be absolutely free.
Eligibility for Chhattisgarh Chirayu Yojana
- Only children who are natives of Chhattisgarh will be eligible for the scheme.
- Such children will be eligible for the scheme, whose age ranges from 0 years to 18 years.
Documents for Chhattisgarh Chirayu Yojana
Want to tell that children do not need to submit any kind of document to get the benefit of this scheme, because there is no need to apply in the scheme. Under this scheme, the Chirayu team itself will go to different places and check up the children. However,
if a child is found to have a serious illness during the checkup, he/she will be required to present his/her Aadhaar card for hospitalization.
Chirayu Yojana Chhattisgarh Applications
There is no offline process nor is there any online process to apply in Chhattisgarh Chirayu Yojana, because there is no need to apply in this scheme.
Where the center will be set up under this scheme by the Chirayu team, the children will be checked there and if a child develops a disease there, he will automatically be eligible for this scheme.
Chhattisgarh Chirayu Yojana Helpline Number number)
For your information, we would like to inform that although the scheme is being operated for a long time, but till now the government has not issued any official helpline number or toll free number specially for this scheme. Is.
That’s why we are unable to provide you the toll free number. However, if you want, you can get information about the scheme from the Anganwadi ASHA worker living around you or can do it.
Q: In which state Chirayu scheme is running?
Answer: This scheme is being implemented in the state of Chhattisgarh.
Q: Children of what age will get benefit in Chhattisgarh Chirayu Yojana?
Answer: Children in the age group of 0 to 18 years will get the benefit.
Q: What will be the benefit in Chhattisgarh Chirayu Yojana?
Answer: Children will be screened and if the disease is detected, they will be treated free of cost.
Q: What is the official website of Chhattisgarh Viva Yojana?
Answer: The information has not been given by the government.
Q: What is the helpline number of Chhattisgarh Chirayu Yojana?
Answer: This information has also not been given by the government.