Chief Minister Yogi will start Nandini Krishak Bima Yojana in U
Nandini Krishak Bima Yojana:- The Uttar Pradesh government is coming up with new schemes one after the other for animal herders and farmers. In this direction, once again a new scheme is being launched by the Uttar Pradesh government. Whose name is Nandini Krishak Bima Yojana?
Through this scheme, the white revolution will be brought into the state under Nand Baba Milk Mission. Nandini Krishak Bima Yojana is being launched by Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath. name of the scheme Nandini Krishak Samriddhi Yojana is also. Under Nandini Krishak Bima Yojana 2023, cows of indigenous progressive breeds will be made available to cattle rearers and teachers.
Due to this cattle herders and farmers will become economically prosperous, as well as milk production will increase in the state. Today we will tell you through this article Nandini Farmers Insurance Scheme Will provide complete information related to 2023.
Nandini Krishak Bima Yojana 2023
The Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, Yogi Adityanath, should bring a white revolution in the state under the Nandbaba Milk Mission for the cattle herders and farmers of the state. For this, Nandini Krishak Bima Yojana has been started.
Through this scheme, cattle rearers and farmers will be made available cows of indigenous progressive breeds. Due to this milk production will increase and the vision of the white revolution will also come true. 25 to the beneficiaries under this scheme by the Government of Uttar Pradesh indigenous cows Will be made available. These 25 cows will be insured by the government.
Through the Nandini Krishak Samridhi Yojana, indigenous breeds of cows will be promoted in the state. Apart from this, artificial insemination programs will be organized. Due to this measures will be given to make farmers and cattle herders economically prosperous and to increase the area of milk production in the state.
Chief Minister Information about Nandini Krishak Bima Yojana
|Scheme Name||Nandini Krishak Bima Yojana|
|was started||By Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath|
|Department||Livestock and Dairy Development|
|beneficiary||Cattle breeders and farmers of the state|
|Objective||Promotion of indigenous breeds of cow and increase in the area of milk production|
|Application Process||not available yet|
|official website||to be launched soon|
Nandini Krishak Bima Yojana Of Objective
The main objective of starting the Nandini Krishak Bima Yojana by Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath is to promote the indigenous breeds of cows in the state and to make farmers and cattle herders financially prosperous through the artificial insemination program.
So that the area of milk production can be increased. And farmers and animal herders can be made empowered and self-reliant. Through this scheme, the concept of white revolution will be realized in the state.
animals In lumpy Disease Of rescue And Prevention Of For Given Went Instruction
On Thursday, the Livestock and Milk Development Minister reviewed the artificial insemination and milk production program in the office room at Vidhan Bhawan. And said that immediate vaccination and other necessary arrangements should be ensured in the districts where any information about Lumpy disease infection is received in the animals. And all preventive and preventive measures should be taken.
So that the infection does not fail under any circumstances. Instructions have also been given that in view of the possibility of Lumpy disease monitoring nodal officer of Lumpy disease should be nominated at the state level and regular monitoring should be done by him. Guidelines have also been given for setting up a control room in the directorate.
lumpy Skin disease
Dr. Rajneesh Dubey, Additional Chief Secretary, Livestock and Milk Development informed the departmental minister in the meeting that special treatment for lumpy skin disease new vaccine has been prepared. The trial of this waxing is being done in different districts as a pilot project. Vaccine trials for lumpy skin disease are being done in Balrampur, Gorakhpur, and Mathura.
Instructions have been given to the departmental officers that veterinary officers should go to the block level and help in running the artificial insemination program and fulfill the target of various schemes. So that more and more farmers and animal herders of the state can be made aware of the lumpy disease. And its prevention and preventive measures can be taken.
Nandini Krishak Bima Yojana Of Benefits & Features
- Nandini Krishak Samridhi Yojana has been started by Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath.
- Animal herders and farmers will be provided benefits through this scheme.
- Cows of indigenous progressive breeds will be made available to cattle rearers and farmers by the Uttar Pradesh government.
- The state government will provide 25 indigenous cows to the eligible beneficiaries. Whose insurance will also be done?
- Animal rearers and farmers of the state will be financially prosperous by getting the benefit of Nandini Krishak Bima Yojana.
- This scheme will increase milk production in the state.
- Along with this, indigenous cow breeds can also be increased.
- Other citizens of the state will also be encouraged to rear indigenous cows.
- The artificial insemination programs will be carried out in the state by the Livestock and Milk Development.
- Vaccination and other necessary facilities will be made available immediately in the districts where Lumpy disease infection is found in animals.
- In these programs, all preventive and preventive measures will be taken.
- It will be implemented by the Uttar Pradesh government in the entire state so that more and more farmers can get the benefit of Nandini Krishak Bima Yojana.
- Farmers and cattle herders can easily apply to get the benefits of this scheme.
Nandini Agriculturist Insurance Plan Of For eligibility
- To get the benefit of Nandini Krishak Bima Yojana, the applicant must be a native of Uttar Pradesh.
- Animal husbandry and farmers of the state will be eligible to take advantage of this scheme.
- The age of the applicant should be more than 18 years.
- The applicant should have sufficient space for the care and maintenance of the cows.
Nandini Krishak Bima Yojana Of For Necessary Document
- Aadhar card
- identity card
- Address proof
- age certificate
- Kisan card
- land documents
- mobile number
- passport size photo
- Bank account statement
How to Apply for Nandini Agriculturist Insurance Plan
If you want to apply to take advantage of the Nandini Krishak Bima Yojana started by the Government of Uttar Pradesh, then you will have to wait a little longer. At present, the Uttar Pradesh government has just announced the launch of the Nandini Krishak Bima Yojana, soon this scheme will be implemented in the state. After which the information related to the application will also be made public. As soon as the information related to the application will be provided by the government. So we will inform you through this article. So by applying under Nandini Krishak Bima Yojana, you can get 25 indigenous progressive breed cows.
Nandini Krishak Bima Yojana FAQs
What is Nandini Krishak Bima Yojana?
Through the Nandini Krishak Samriddhi Yojana, 25 indigenous Unnati Sheel breed cows will be made available by the government to the farmers and animal herders of the state.
Who started the Nandini Krishak Samriddhi Yojana?
Nandini Krishak Samridhi Yojana has been started by Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath.
Nandini Krishak Bima Yojana has been launched in which state?
Nandini Krishak Samriddhi Yojana has been started in the state of Uttar Pradesh.