Mukhyamantri Gaumata Poshan Yojana launched
Mukhyamantri Gau Mata Poshan Yojana:- Cow is a very important animal for Hinduism in India since ancient times. People of Hindu religion worship cow like a mother. But since some time people’s interest towards cows has decreased in the changing India.
Because of which instead of following the cows, people have left them on the streets like strays. Due to which the cows are not safe and the general public is also facing a lot of trouble due to their straying.
Now to stop this problem, the Gujarat government has Chief Minister Gaumata Nutrition Scheme By starting this, a new initiative has been placed before the country. Through this scheme, the work of maintenance of cattle and mother cow will be done.
If you are interested to know about Mukhyamantri Gau Mata Poshan Yojana 2023, then you must read this article till the end. Because we are going to tell you all the important information related to this scheme through this article.
Mukhyamantri Gau Mata Poshan Yojana 2023
In the budget of the financial year 2022-23, the Government of Gujarat had announced the launch of Mukhyamantri Gaumata Poshan Yojana.
Now Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi will launch this scheme in Gujarat from Adyashakti Dham Ambaji on Friday, on the auspicious occasion of Navratri. Under this scheme, financial assistance will be given to the already opened Gaushalas and Panjrapole for the maintenance of cows and mother cows or to the operator on opening a new Gaushala.
Along with this, health services will be added to the gaushalas and good management of the food of the cows will be done.
Apart from this, people will also be hired to do more work for the maintenance of cows in gaushalas, which will provide employment to the unemployed. A budget of ₹ 500 has been set by the government every year for the operation of Mukhyamantri Gau Mata Poshan Yojana.
Through this scheme in Gujarat, new gaushalas will be opened at various places, so that mother cow will get protection and she will not roam on the streets like a stray.
Information about Chief Minister Gaumata Poshan Yojana
|Mukhyamantri Gau Mata Poshan Yojana
|when was it announced
|During the Financial Budget 2022-23
|Animal Husbandry Department
|500 crores rupees
|Stray Gau Mata / Cow Dynasty and Gaushala / Panjrapole of Gujarat
|Providing financial assistance on the construction of cow shelters to provide security to cows
|Will be launched soon.
Chief Minister cow nutrition Plan Of Objective
The main objective of this scheme is to provide protection to the mother cow and cow progeny of Gujarat. Because for some time people have lost interest in rearing cows. Because of which a large number of cows are seen roaming on the streets like a stray.
Due to roaming on the streets, they are not able to get proper food and drink, due to which their mental and physical health deteriorates and then they disturb the general public.
Through the Mukhyamantri Gaumata Poshan Yojana, financial assistance will be given to Gaushalas and Panjrapole, especially for the maintenance of stray cows and their progeny.
Through this scheme, the stray cows roaming on the roads will get protection and security and at the same time the general public will also be saved from the harm caused by the stray cows. The main objective of Gau Mata Poshan Yojana Gujarat 2023 in particular is to save stray cows from accident, disease and physical suffering.
Features of Mukhyamantri Gau Mata Poshan Yojana 2023
- Mukhyamantri Gaumata Poshan Yojana was announced by the Government of Gujarat during the budget announcement of 2022-23.
- Under this scheme, financial assistance will be given to the already opened Gaushalas and Panjrapole for the maintenance of cows and mother cows or to the operator on opening a new Gaushala.
- A budget of about ₹ 500 has been fixed every year for the smooth operation of this scheme.
- This important scheme will be launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on the auspicious occasion of Navratri.
- On the occasion of formal launch of this scheme, 5 Gaushalas and Panjrapole will be given financial assistance as a symbol.
- With this initiative of the Gujarat government, stray cows will get protection and protection.
Gau Mata Poshan Yojana benefits of
- The benefits of this scheme will be given especially to stray cows in Gujarat.
- Through Gaumata Poshan Yojana Gujarat 2023, new gaushalas will be opened in the state as well as health services will be added to the gaushalas.
- Through this scheme, people will be hired to maintain and protect cows and cows in cow shelters, which will provide employment to the unemployed.
- Apart from this, proper management will be done for the feeding of cows in Gaushalas. So that the cows stay healthy and get sick less.
- Now through Mukhyamantri Gau Mata Poshan Yojana, cows will not roam like stray on the roads. Due to which the general public will also benefit.
Chief Minister Cow nutrition Plan Of under eligibility
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of the state of Gujarat.
- Cattle breeders are eligible to apply under this scheme.
- Operators of already opened Gaushala and Panjrapole are also eligible to apply under this scheme.
Gau Mata Poshan Yojana required documents
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- mobile number
- Ration card
- Bank account statement
- Registration Certificate of Old Gaushala and Panjra Pole
- Adequate space and resource certificate for opening a new Gaushala
Chief Minister Cow nutrition Plan Of under Application How do?
Those interested people of Gujarat who want to apply under Mukhyamantri Gaumata Poshan Yojana will have to wait for a while now. Because this scheme will be launched in Gujarat from Adyashakti Dham Ambaji on Friday on the auspicious occasion of Navratri by Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
When this scheme will be launched, the information about the process of applying under it will also be made public. So now you have to wait till its launch to apply under this scheme.