Mukhyamantri Udayan Khiladi Unnayan Yojana , Online Application, Eligibility and Benefits
Mukhyamantri Udayan Khiladi Unnayan Yojana: – In order to further strengthen and develop the sports sector in India, there is a great need to encourage sports talent, for which now the Central Government and the State Governments are jointly running various campaigns and schemes to encourage the children and youth of the country.
One such scheme has been started by the Chief Minister of Uttarakhand for the emerging players of the age group of 8 to 14 years.
The name of this scheme is Mukhyamantri Udayan Khiladi Unnayan Yojana. Chief Minister Upgrading Players Scheme Under this, a sports scholarship of Rs 1500 per month will be given to encourage the students of eight to fourteen years who have sports talent.
More information related to Mukhyamantri Udayan Khiladi Unnayan Yojana like- What is the purpose of starting it in the state by the Chief Minister?
To get what benefits children will get from this scheme, eligibility, application process etc., must read this article till the bottom.
Mukhyamantri Udayan Khiladi Unnayan Yojana 2023
In Uttarakhand, Chief Minister Pushkar Dhami has launched the Mukhyamantri Udiyaman Khiladi Unnayan Yojana on the occasion of National Sports Day on August 29, 2022 in Dehradun.
Under this scheme, a sports scholarship of Rs 1500 per month will be given to budding players in the age group of 8 to 14 years. 3900 talented students have been selected in the state for giving scholarship.
In which 150 boys and 150 girls have been selected from each district of the state. Overall, under this scheme, every year the government will encourage 1950 boys and 1950 girls by giving sports scholarship to promote sports talent.
While launching this scheme, the Chief Minister has said that there could not have been a better day than the birth of Major Dhyan Chand to start the “Mukhyamantri Udayan Khiladi Unnayan Yojana”.
He said that Major Dhyan Chand had given recognition to India in the world of sports at a time when the sports infrastructure in India was not so developed and the facilities provided to the players were mere names
Information about Chief Minister’s Upgradation Player Scheme
|Mukhyamantri Udayan Khiladi Unnayan Yojana
|by Chief Minister Pushkar Dhami
|29 August 2022
|Emerging players of the state from 8 to 14 years
|sports scholarship to promote sports talent
|Rs 1500 per month
|3900 per annum
|Not yet known.
Objective of the Chief Minister Udyam Khiladi Unnayan Yojana 2023
The main objective of starting the CM Udyman Khiladi Upgradation Scheme is to promote the sports talent of child players in Uttarakhand.
Under this scheme, 3900 emerging players of the state in the age group of 8 to 14 years will be encouraged by giving them a scholarship of Rs 1500 every month.
These 3900 players will be selected from all the districts of the state, in which 150 boys and 150 girls will be selected from each district.
The hidden sports talents of the state will be nurtured through the Mukhyamantri Udyam Khiladi Unnayan Yojana 2023.
This will pave the way for a bright future for child players. Apart from this, other children of the state will also be inspired by this scheme and join the sports field. Due to which sports will be promoted in a big way in the state.
Benefits and features of Mukhyamantri Udayan Khiladi Unnayan Yojana
- On the occasion of National Sports Day, 29 August 2022 in Dehradun, Uttarakhand, Chief Minister Pushkar Dhami ji has launched the Chief Minister Khiladi Udiyaman Upgradation Scheme.
- Under this scheme, sports scholarship will be given every month to encourage budding players of the state from 8 to 14 years.
- This sports scholarship will be given Rs.1500 per month.
- Under the Mukhyamantri khiladi Udyman Unnayan Yojana, 3900 students of the state have been selected, who will be given this scholarship every month.
- Out of these 3900 students, 150 boys and 150 girls have been selected from all the districts of the state.
- Apart from this, the economically poor children of the state who are interested in sports talent will get the maximum boost through this scheme.
- This scheme will contribute significantly in uncovering the hidden child talent in Uttarakhand.
Eligibility under Udyam Khiladi Upgradation Scheme
- Only the children of the state from 14 to 18 years are eligible to apply under this scheme.
- It is mandatory for children to be a native of Uttarakhand to apply.
Chief Minister budding player upgrade Plan Of under Application Process
On August 29, the Chief Minister Pushkar Dhami ji has launched the Chief Minister’s Upgradation Sportsman Scheme.
Soon the update related to the application under this scheme will also be made public by the government.
When the government will make public the update related to the application under this scheme, we will share it with you through this article.
So you are requested to stay connected with this article of ours to get the updates related to the application.