Jai Bhim Chief Minister Pratibha Vikas Yojana 2023
Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana Under this, the Delhi government is providing free coaching to the talented students of Scheduled Castes (Sc) and Scheduled Tribes (St). Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal has launched this scheme to provide free coaching to SC, ST students for IPS, IAS, IRS exams. Under the SC/ST Free Coaching Yojana, the entire cost of coaching will be borne by the Delhi Government. Jai Bhim Chief Minister Talent Development Scheme We are going to provide complete information about such as registration process, eligibility documents etc.
Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana 2023
Along with free coaching, scholarship financial assistance of Rs. 2500 per month will also be provided to the students of Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes who apply under this scheme. This scheme is very important for the girl students. Students can take advantage of Delhi Sc / St Free Coaching Scheme only 2 times. Students applying under this scheme must have passed 10th and 12th good marks from Delhi schools. Under Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana, the annual income of the students’ family is less than 2 lakhs, then the Delhi government will bear all the expenses of those students and if the annual income of the students’ family is between 2 lakhs to 6 lakhs, then the coaching expenses of the students The government will bear only 75%, the rest of the expenses will have to be borne by the students themselves.
28th July 2023 Update: free coaching will start again in delhi
Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana by Delhi Government which was closed for 2 years due to delay in payment of coaching institutes. Preparations are being made to relaunch it by the Delhi government in August. The Delhi government is working on a plan to clear the dues of coaching institutes. After which this scheme will be started again for the students. Social Welfare Minister Raj Kumar Anand has said that the Social Welfare Department of Delhi Government is working on the verification process of the students who have registered in the coaching institute. After which soon the Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana will be started again.
Information about Jai Bhim Chief Minister Pratibha Vikas Yojana
|Scheme Name||Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana|
|Launched By||Chief Minister of Delhi|
|department||SC/ST Welfare Department of Delhi|
|objective||To provide opportunities of free coaching|
|Start Date to Apply||Available Soon|
|Type of scheme||Delhi Govt. scheme|
|Mode of Application||Online & Offline Both|
Objective of Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana 2023
Due to the weak economic condition of the families of Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe students of Delhi, they are unable to prepare for examinations like engineering, medical coaching, due to high fees in private institutions. And they are unable to study according to their wish. In view of this, the Delhi government has provided free coaching to the talented students of SC, ST category through Mukhyamantri Jai Bhim Pratibha Vikas Yojana 2023 to pass the competitive examination. To encourage and provide assistance in getting a job. Apart from free coaching under Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana, providing financial assistance of Rs. 2500 per month and making students self-reliant.
Jai Bhim Chief Minister Talent Development Scheme Stipend
Stipend facility will also be provided to all the beneficiary students of Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana. It will be provided by the coaching center. The amount of stipend has been fixed at ₹ 2500/- per month under this scheme.
Which coaching is under this scheme
- Talented students preparing for competitive examinations commonly held in the country, such as Group A and Group B of the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), Staff Selection Commission (SSC), Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) and various judicial services can take advantage of the scheme.
- Students preparing for Group A and Group B exams conducted by the State Public Service Commission, officer level exams in Banks, Insurance companies and Public Sector Undertakings (PSUs) can also apply for this dynamic scheme. will be eligible for
- Students preparing for IIT, Medical, CAT, CLAT and other such competitive exams can also take advantage of this special scheme.
Coaching Institutes under Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana List
|Coaching Institute Name and Address||Contact person name and mobile number|
|Sachdeva Colleges Ltd. 29, South Patel Nagar, New Delhi-08.||Mr. Soam Sachdeva 9810008070|
|KD Campus Pvt. Ltd. 1997, Outram Lines, GTB Nagar, New Delhi-09.||Dr. Raj Kishore Choudhary 9654346771|
|Think & Learn Pvt. Ltd. Byju’s Classes, B1/12, Lower Ground Floor, Apsara Arcade Building, Karol Bagh.||Dr. Satya Prakash Jha. Mobile number 9999225866|
|Sri Chaitanya Educational Institute (Managed by Varsity Education Management Pvt. Ltd.) 63/3, Ghumman’s House, Kalu Sarai, Sarvapriya Vihar, New Delhi-16.||Sheikh Abdul Salam. 9560703344|
|Career Plus Educational Society. 301/A,-37,38,39 Ansal Building, Comm. Complex Dr. Mukherjee Nagar Delhi-09.||Mr. Anuj Agarwal 9811069629|
|Samarpan for Education and Welfare Society, Shar Study Circle, 28 Jia Sarai, Near IIT Gate New Delhi-110016.||Mr. Pankaj Yadav 9205158136|
|Kiran Institute of Career Achievement. 3rd Floor, A-4 Hemkund Building, Opp. Chawla Restaurant, Mukharjee Nagar, Delhi- 09.||Sh. Shashi Kant Mishra. 9999816446|
|Ravindra Institute of Indian Civil Services (OPC) PVT. LTD. 102, A/8-9, Second Floor, Ansal Building, Mukherji Nagar, Delhi-110009||Mr.Ravindra Singh 9990962858|
Main facts of Chief Minister Jai Bhim Pratibha Vikas Yojana 2023
- This scheme is only for the students of Scheduled Castes (Sc) and Scheduled Tribes (St).
- Students of Delhi can take advantage of Chief Minister Jai Bhim Pratibha Vikas Yojana only twice.
- Under this scheme, the annual income of the family of the applicant should not exceed 6 lakhs. Those with an annual income of more than 6 lakhs cannot take advantage of this scheme.
- The government will pay the entire cost of the coaching for SC, ST students whose annual family income is less than 2 lakhs.
- Those students who are registering in Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana for the first time, the annual income of the family of those students is between 2 lakh to 6 lakh, then only 75% of the coaching expenses of those students will be borne by the government, the remaining expenses will have to be paid by the student.
- On applying for the second time, the Delhi government will bear only 50% of the expenses.
- After the application, students will have to go to the coaching center every day. If the student is absent for more than 15 days without any valid reason, then he cannot become eligible for this scheme.
Eligibility of coaching institute under Jai Bhim Chief Minister Pratibha Vikas Yojana
- The coaching institute should be registered under the Societies Registration Act 1860 / or under the Companies Act 2013.
- Coaching Institute should have 3 years of experience.
- The institute should be fully functional for a minimum period of 3 years with 100 students in the course.
- The institute should have a proper infrastructure.
Important documents of Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana (Eligibility)
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of Delhi.
- The applicant should have passed 10th and 12th examination with good marks from Delhi itself.
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- 10th and 12th mark sheet
- income certificate
- caste certificate
- Ration card
- passport size photo
How to register Jai Bhim Chief Minister Pratibha Vikas Yojana?
Who are the interested beneficiaries of SC, ST category of Delhi Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana Those who want to apply under this can register both online and offline. You can register in the way given below and take advantage of this scheme.
- You plan to register online official website You can download the application form from
- After this, fill all the information asked in the registration form like name, address, mobile number, Aadhaar card number etc. and once again check the form thoroughly.
- After this submit the registration form online.
If you want to register Jai Bhim Chief Minister Pratibha Vikas Yojana offline, then first of all you can get the registration form by going to the coaching center from where you want to do coaching. After this, fill all the information asked in the form like name, address, Aadhaar card number, etc. Attach photocopies of all your documents with the form and submit it to the same coaching center. Can take advantage of Pratibha Vikas Yojana.