UP Bal Shramik Vidya Online Application
UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana It has been started by the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, Yogi Adityanath to provide a good life to the children of labor families. Under this scheme, financial assistance will be provided by the government to provide education to orphan children and children of laborers of UP. Under this scheme, Rs 1000 per month to the boys of the state and Rs 1200 per month to the girls will be provided by the state government.
Dear friends, today we will tell you through this article Chief Minister Child Labor Education Scheme We are going to provide all the information related to the application process, eligibility, documents, etc., so read this article till the end.
UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana 2023
Under this scheme, the labor children of the state who are studying in 8th, 9th and 10th class will be provided additional assistance of Rs.6000 per year by the Uttar Pradesh government. Under this UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana 2023, 2000 children will be benefited this year. The interested beneficiaries of the state who want to take advantage of this scheme will have to apply under this scheme.
This UP Mazdoor Bal Shiksha Yojana will enable the children of laborers to lead a healthy life and a prosperous life. Children of eight to 18 years should be in school-college but due to poor conditions they get involved in labour. Such children will be provided benefits under this Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana.
28th July Update:- 2000 children of 20 districts are getting benefits under Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana
The Yogi government is trying to bring back the out of school children to school as well as those children who have become child laborers due to financial constraints or any other reason. For all those children, the government has started the Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana.
Children are being benefited by the government under Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana. Apart from this, under the scheme, boys are being given Rs 1,000 every month while girls are being given Rs 1,200 every month.
The target of the government was to connect 2000 children with the scheme, which has been completed. Now the government is considering a proposal to link 5000 children from all 75 districts of Uttar Pradesh with the scheme. So that the working children of the state can be encouraged towards education by providing financial assistance.
The objective of Chief Minister Child Labor Education Scheme 2023
As you know that there are many people in the state who work hard to feed their families. When children in childhood are forced to do child labor for their family expenses, their physical and mental development is adversely affected.
Today the Uttar Pradesh government is going to take another step in this direction. Under the Mukhyamantri Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana 2023, the state government will provide financial assistance of Rs 1000 per month to boys and Rs 1200 per month to girls. With this, arrangements should be made for the education of the children, and through this scheme, the future of working children should be made bright.
And take the country towards progress. The scheme will provide monthly financial assistance to the children of workers to prevent them from working as child laborers and instead focus on their studies.
UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana Details in Highlights
|Chief Minister Child Labor Education Scheme
|Chief Minister Yogi Aditya Nath
|poor boys and girls of the state
|provide financial assistance
When did the Mukhyamantri Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana start?
Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana was started on 12th June 2020 by the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh Shri Yogi Adityanath on the day of Child Labor Prohibition Day. The main objective of this scheme is to provide a good livelihood to the children of labor families. Through this scheme, both education and food will be provided to the children. So that their future will improve.
UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana First stage
In the first phase of Mukhyamantri Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana, a target has been set to cover the children of 2000 workers. For the successful operation of this scheme, the government started one such scheme in 10 districts of Uttar Pradesh on a trial basis.
After this, Chief Minister Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana has been started by the government. Children in the age group of 8 to 18 years have been included under this scheme.
Benefits of Uttar Pradesh Bal Shramik Vidhya Yojana 2023
- The benefit of this scheme will be given to the poor children of Uttar Pradesh.
- Will go Under this scheme, Rs 1000 per month to the boys of the state and Rs 1200 per month to the girls will be provided by the state government.
- Under the Mukhyamantri Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana 2023, the labor children of the state who are studying in class 8th, 9th and 10th will be provided additional assistance of Rs 6000 per year by the Uttar Pradesh government.
- To take advantage of this scheme, people will be able to apply online by filling UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana 2020 Registration / Application Form in the official website (to be launched).
- Funds will be sent to more than 2,000 children against child labor on 12th June 2020 as the official launch of this UP Bal Shramik Yojana on 12th June 2020.
- Under Uttar Pradesh Bal Shramik Vidhya Yojana 2023, UP Mazdoor Bal Shiksha Yojana will be started to benefit more students and prevent them from working as child laborers.
UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana’s Selection Process
- Identification of children under Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana will be done by Gram Panchayats, Local Body, Childline or School Management Committee in survey/inspection on behalf of Labor Department officials.
- If either the mother or the father or both are suffering from any incurable disease, then their children will be given priority for selection. For this priority, a certificate given by the Chief Medical Officer will have to be given.
- The 2011 Census list will be used for the selection of landless households and women-headed households.
- After approval of the selection of each beneficiary, it will be uploaded to the e-tracking system.
Documents of Uttar Pradesh Child Labor Education Scheme 2023 (Eligibility)
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- Applicant’s age should be 8 to 18 years
- Aadhar card
- identity card
- Address proof
- mobile number
- passport size photo
How to apply for Chief Minister Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana 2023?
Interested beneficiaries of Uttar Pradesh who want to take advantage of this scheme, then they will have to wait now because this scheme has been started recently and has not yet started the application process to apply under this Mukhyamantri Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana 2023
As soon as the application process under this scheme will be started by the government, we will tell you through this article, after the application process starts, you can apply under this UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana 2023 and get financial support from the government. can get help.
Through this article, we have given you all the important information related to Chief Minister Child Labor Education Scheme. If you are still facing any kind of problem then you link given here By clicking on you can contact the concerned department and solve your problem.