Amrit Bharat Station Scheme:- Lakhs of people travel by Indian Railways every day, in order to further improve the facilities provided in the Indian Railways train, the Ministry of Railways has decided to modernize the stations.
Amrit Bharat Station Scheme has been started. About 1000 small railway stations across the country will be modernized and developed through the Amrit Bharat Station Scheme. Through this scheme, continuous development of stations has been envisaged from a long-term perspective.
According to the needs of the stations, long term master plans have been prepared under this scheme and other types of important works will be done. Today we will tell you through this article Amrit Bharat Station Scheme 2023 Will provide necessary information related to.
If you want to get more information related to Amrit Bharat Station Scheme, then you have to read this article in detail till the end.
Amrit Bharat Station Scheme 2023
Amrit Bharat Station Scheme 2023 has been started by the Indian Railway Board to modernize railway stations across the country. More than 1000 important minor railway stations across the country will be modernized through this scheme.
Apart from this, Khurda railway station of Odisha will also be developed through this scheme. A budget of about Rs 4 crore has been fixed by the Railway Board for the development of Kota railway station in Orissa.
All 15 stations in 68 circles of the country will be developed through Amrit Bharat Station Scheme 2023. Under this scheme, the renovation work of any station will be completed within at least 2 years.
Through Amrit Bhartiya Station Yojana, Indian Railways will try to improve all the important aspects. So that the common citizen does not have to face any problem.
06th August Update:- Prime Minister launched Amrit Bharat Station Scheme
On Sunday, Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched the Amrit Bharat station scheme through video conference. The Prime Minister laid the foundation stone for the redevelopment of 508 railway stations across India under this scheme.
The foundation stone was laid for works to be done at Chopan and Renukoot railway stations in Sonbhadra district under Amrit Bhartiya Station Yojana. Both these stations will be renovated with Rs 62.60 crore. Through this programme, PM Modi started the modernization works at both the stations.
The Prime Minister said that a glimpse of local heritage and art culture will be seen at these stations. Under the Amrit Bharat scheme, ancient heritage will be preserved at every station. Under this scheme, Rs 30.90 crore will be spent on Chopan railway station and Rs 31.70 crore on Renukoot.
Through this amount, separate entry and exit gates, escalators, lifts, executive lounge, waiting area, disabled-friendly facilities and other activities will be completed at both the stations.
Amrit Bharat Station Scheme information about
|Scheme Name||Amrit Bharat Station Scheme|
|was initiated||by Indian Railway Board|
|beneficiary||citizens traveling in railways|
|Objective||Renovation and Modernization of Minor Railway Stations|
|will be modernized||more than 1000 small stations|
|Category||central government scheme|
|Benefit||Highest facilities for citizens traveling in railways|
Amrit Bharat Station Scheme Of Objective
The main objective of launching the Amrit Bharat Station Scheme by the Indian Railway Department is to modernize 1000 small and important stations in the country. So that the convenience of the stations can be increased.
Along with this, city centers and roof plazas will be constructed at all railway stations through this scheme. Special facilities will be arranged for differently-abled citizens in the renovation of stations. With the facility of renovation of stations in the country through Amrit Bharat Station Yojana, the old facilities will also be further improved.
Apart from this, various types of facilities will be made available by the Railways. High quality will be made at 1000 railway stations of the country.
Nectar India station Plan Of under elder holding Of Will happen Construction
Through the Amrit Bharat Station scheme, the Indian Railway Board will build large holdings at important places by the Railway Board to provide correct information about trains to all the citizens of the country and to complete the work of this scheme well. .
Due to the creation of holding, no citizen will have to ask anyone to get railway time and other information. The size of the holding to be developed by the Indian Railway Board under the Amrit Bharat Station Scheme will be around 10 to 20 metres. So that it will be easy for the citizens to see.
what,what things Of Did will go renewal
Through the Amrit Bharat Station Scheme, construction of buildings will be facilitated at railway stations. Rooms with best lighting facilities will be made for the passengers. Through this scheme, unwanted structures will be removed, walkways will be developed, roads will be widened and parking etc. will be completed through modernization.
In addition, Hare Perch will provide a high level of experience for citizens to access local art and culture. Due to which the passengers will be able to get a special experience at the stations.
Provision of special facilities for women and differently abled under Amrit Bharat Station Scheme
Special facilities will be provided to women and differently-abled people through Amrit Bharat Station Scheme. For which adequate number of toilets for women and differently-abled people will be constructed by the government at all categories of stations. Apart from this, toilet will be developed at such a place. Which will be easily visible at the station.
All citizen station Of waiting room In Meeting Tax will be able
Through this scheme, high priority activities will be provided to the passengers. Renovation of stations will also provide waiting room with good cafeteria facilities for all passengers. For this the waiting room will be classified into small divisions. Under the Amrit Bharat Station scheme, space will also be arranged for launch and small business meetings for the employees working in the railway station.
Amrit Bharat Station Scheme 2023 main points of
- Top plazas, long platforms, 5G connectivity and ballastless tracks, etc. will be developed in stations by the Indian Railway Board through the Amrit Bharat Station Scheme.
- All redeveloped projects will be covered through this scheme. where no work has been started so far.
- Through this scheme, master plans will be prepared to develop railway stations. According to which the master plan will be implemented through prescribed rules to increase the facilities.
- Railways will be given the responsibility of selecting the stations approved by a committee of senior railway officials to run Amrit Bharat Station Yojana smoothly.
- The outcomes and plans under this scheme will be approved through stakeholders based on factors such as inputs.
- A low-cost redevelopment plan has been prepared by the Indian Railway Board under Amrit Bharat Station New Year 2023, which is likely to be completed on time.
- Under this scheme the old buildings will be shifted in a cost efficient manner. So that activities related to high priority passengers can be completed for development.
Nectar India station Plan Of Benefit And Properties
- Amrit Bharat Station Scheme has been launched by the Indian Railway Board.
- Small and important stations of the country will be developed under Amrit Bharat Station Yojana.
- Roof plazas and city centers will be set up at all railway stations.
- More than 1000 small stations in the country will be modernized through this scheme.
- All 15 stations out of 68 divisions will be renovated through this scheme.
- The renovation work of the station will be completed within at least 2 years.
- With the renovation of stations, citizens will get the benefit of better station facilities.
- Apart from this, the passengers will have to stay at any station. From the same station, citizens will get information about the art and culture of that city.
- Under the Amrit Bharat Station Scheme, the road to the railway station will be widened.
- Footpaths will be made for the passengers to walk.
- Parking facility will be available to the passengers and lighting will also be arranged under this scheme.
- Free WiFi facility will be provided to the passengers through Amrit Bharat station Yojana.
- Adequate number of toilets will be constructed under this scheme.
- Waiting room for passengers will be renovated through Amrit Bharat Station Scheme.