Yuva Sathi Portal:- The Yogi government has empowered and empowered the youth of Uttar Pradesh by connecting them with employment, education, health and other schemes. Self-reliance To take advantage of all these schemes, now the Uttar Pradesh government has provided a one-stop solution.
Through the Uttar Pradesh government, the youth will get the opportunity to get information and apply for all the schemes run by the government in one click. Because the Integrated Portal Yuva Sathi has been started by the Department of Youth Welfare and Provincial Guard.
Yuva Sathi Portal A new initiative for the youth of Uttar Pradesh, which will provide necessary information regarding the schemes run by the government to the youth. Today we will tell you through this article Yuva Saathi Portal Will provide complete information related to.
Yuva Sathi Portal 2023
Yuva Saathi Portal has been launched by the Youth Welfare and Provincial Guard Department of the Government of Uttar Pradesh. Through this portal, all government schemes and services will be available to the youth of Uttar Pradesh in one place.
Through this portal, unemployed youth of Uttar Pradesh will be able to get employment according to their qualification and interest. Now unemployed youth can get employment, education, and Skill Development Information, etc. will be easily available sitting at home. From Yuva Sathi Portal, the application can be made to get the benefits of all the schemes on a single platform.
Yuva Sathi Portal will work as an information center to connect the youth of Uttar Pradesh with various government schemes, services, self-employment and health, etc. efforts and resources and provide various types of information.
Youth Portal is a platform where youth can access information and resources at a single platform to be successful in their personal and professional lives. The youth of the state will have to register to take advantage of the Sathi portal, only after that they will be able to get information about employment and schemes easily.
Uttar Pradesh Information about Yuva Sathi Portal
|Yuva Sathi Portal
|by the Government of Uttar Pradesh
|Youth Welfare and Provincial Guard Department
|all young citizens of the state
|Providing all government schemes and services at one place
Yuva Sathi Portal Of Objective
The main objective of launching the Yuva Saathi Portal by the Government of Uttar Pradesh is to empower the youth of the state by providing them with accurate and relevant information to enhance their skills, knowledge and enrich their growth.
So that information about education and employment can be made available to the youth through a single portal. So that this portal can become a companion of the aspirations of the educated and unemployed youth.
Through this portal, youth will be able to get government schemes and services online. This portal will become an information center for the empowerment and development of youth. Due to this, the youth will not have to wander from here to there to get employment.
18 Lakh youth To add To Target
Uttar Pradesh Sports and Youth Welfare Minister Girish Chand Yadav launched the Yuva Saathi Portal at the Directorate of Youth Welfare. And said on this occasion that efforts will be made to benefit from the mainstream schemes of the state government by connecting 18 lakh young women of the state together through the Yuva Saathi portal.
Additional Chief Secretary Sports and Youth Welfare Navneet Sehgal said that all the information related to employment and training will be available to the youth on this portal, as well as there will be a facility to address the members of 18 lakh parties on the Yuva Sathi Portal and the youth can get schemes according to their interest.
You can select and apply to avail the same. Information and notifications related to various schemes will be made available to the youth from time to time.
hurried up And certified Information will be Available
To register on the Yuva Saathi portal, youth have to create a profile where they can list their interests. Apart from this, quick and authentic information related to various schemes will be available on this portal for the youth.
Due to this the facility of smart suggestions, information and alerts related to government schemes will be easily available.
Benefits and Features of Yuva Sathi Portal 2023
- Through the Yuva Sathi Portal, all government schemes and services will be available to the youth at one place.
- Now the youth will not need to go anywhere for information related to employment and education.
- Sitting at home, the youth will be able to apply for all the schemes run by the government.
- Yuva Sathi Portal will act as an easy and quick platform to access relevant information.
- On this portal, youth will also get news feeds and opportunities for discussion.
- There will be a detailed description of schemes for youth in education, skill development, employment, business and entrepreneurship and other areas including sports and culture.
- 18 lakh young women will be benefited through Yuva Sathi Portal.
- On this portal, the youth can easily apply to get the benefit of the selection of schemes according to their interest.
- All the youth will be given employment through this portal on the basis of their skill and qualification.
- This portal will make the youth empowered and self-reliant.
Youth Fellow Portal From attached plans And Services
All the information related to employment and training will be available to the youth of Uttar Pradesh sitting at home through Yuva Sathi Portal. Whose details are given below?
- Education and Scholarship
- business and entrepreneurship
- Skill Development
- sports and culture
- housing and shelter
- financial Services
- socioeconomic services
- health and wellness
Yuva Sathi Portal Of For eligibility
- To get the benefit of the Yuva Sathi Portal, the applicant must be a resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- Both youth and women of the state will be eligible to apply on the portal.
- Educated and unemployed youth will be eligible to apply on the portal.
Youth Fellow Portal Of For Necessary Document
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- Address proof
- age certificate
- qualification certificate
- educational qualification document
- email id
- mobile number
- passport size photo
How to register on Yuva Sathi Portal?
If you want to register on the Yuva Sathi portal, then you can successfully register by following the procedure given below, after which you will get information and information related to the schemes from time to time. Which will make it easier for you to get employment.
- First of all you have to visit the Yuva Sathi Portal official website will go on.
- After this the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- on the home page you registration do Have to click on the option.
- On clicking, a new page will open in front of you.
- On this new page you have to enter your mobile number Certified do Have to click on the option.
- Now OTP will come on your mobile number. Which you have to enter on the new page.
- After this you have to create your profile.
- Then after this you have to enter the required information sought like your name, age, gender, religion, caste, behavioral status, qualification, specialization, district, email id mobile number etc.
- Now you have to select your interest/skill and enter your requirement.
- finally, you submit Have to click on the option.
- In this way, you will be successfully registered on Yuva Sathi Portal.
- Now you will easily get information about schemes and information according to your selected interest on the Yuva Sathi portal.
Yuva Saathi Portal FAQs
What is Yuva Sathi Portal?
Through the Yuva Saathi portal, the youth will get the opportunity to get information and apply for all the schemes run by the government in one click.
Who started the Yuva Sathi Portal?
Yuva Saathi Portal has been started by the Youth Welfare and Provincial Guard Department of the Government of Uttar Pradesh.
How many youths will get benefits through Yuva Saathi Portal?
Through the Yuva Sathi Portal, 18 lakh youth of the state will get benefits.
What are the benefits available on Yuva Sathi Portal?
Education, skill, development, employment, business and entrepreneurship, and sports and culture and schemes will be benefited through Yuva Sathi Portal. So that the youth can choose the schemes according to their interest and apply for the benefits.
What is the helpdesk number for Yuva Sathi Portal?
Yuva Sathi Portal helpdesk number is 9005604448. Which you can call and get detailed information about the schemes.