WB JEXPO Second Phase Seat Allotment Result 2023
The seat allotment results for the second phase of WB JEXPO 2023 have been announced on August 24, 2023. Those who have been allotted seats in this phase can report to their assigned institutions by August 29, 2023, to complete their admission process.
Candidates can check their allotment using valid login details. It’s important to note that the allotment results will only be available online. There will be no hard copy of the seat allotment results or letters sent through postal mail. However, candidates will be notified about their results via SMS on their registered mobile numbers.
WB JEXPO 2023 Second Phase Seat Allotment
In this article, we share information related to the second phase of seat allotment for WB JEXPO. It includes details about allotment dates, the process after allotment, reservation policies, and other relevant information.
Here is where you can find the results: Download WB JEXPO Second Phase Seat Allotment Result
Important Dates for JEXPO 2023 Seat Allotment
- Registration and Choice Filling
- First Phase Allotment Result – August 16, 2023
- First Phase Admission/Last Seat Booking – August 17 to 21, 2023
- Second Phase Allotment Result – August 24, 2023
- Second Phase Admission/Provisional Seat Booking – August 25 to 29, 2023
- Third Phase Allotment Result – August 30, 2023
- Third Phase Admission/Provisional Seat Booking – August 31 to September 4, 2023
WB JEXPO 2023 Second Phase Seat Allotment
JEXPO is an annual state-level entrance examination held in West Bengal. Through JEXPO 2023 counseling, candidates are granted admission to various diploma programs in government and private colleges across the state. For the convenience of candidates, the seat allotment result link is provided on this page. They need to click on the result link, and they will be redirected to the result login page.
The result will display the candidate’s name, registration number, parent’s name, contact number, address, JEPXO All India Rank, score, seat allotment status (allotted or not), and more. The council will also inform candidates about the seat allotment via SMS. Those who are not allotted seats in this round will have to wait for the next round.
Welcome to JEXPO Seat Allotment
Post Seat Allotment Activities
After the allocation of seats, candidates are presented with two options: Auto-Upgradation and Reporting to the Allotted College.
If a candidate is not satisfied with the allocated seat because they aim to secure a higher-priority seat, they can opt for Auto-Upgradation. After completing the application process for seat upgradation, they will have to wait for the next round of seat allocation.
Reporting to the Allotted College
If a candidate is content with the allocated seat, they must proceed with admission. All candidates must report to the allotted college on the specified date and time with the following documents:
- Seat Allotment Letter with Fee Receipt
- JEXPO 2023 Admit Card
- JEXPO 2023 Score/Rank Card
- Class 10th (High School) Passing Certificate
- Class 10th Marksheet
- Class 12th (Intermediate) Passing Certificate
- Class 12th Marksheet/Scorecard
- Reservation Certificate (if applicable)
- Medical Fitness Certificate issued by a competent authority
- PWD Certificate (if applicable)
- Anti-Ragging Affidavit
- Admission Fee
- Passport-sized Photograph
Candidates must submit all required certificates in the prescribed format as specified by the council. You can download and print the proforma information brochure from the official website for details.
JEXPO Seat Reservation
During the preparation of the seat allotment list, seat reservation criteria will also be considered. Candidates can check the category-wise seat reservation details according to the state government’s policies:
|Seat Reservation %
|Scheduled Caste (SC)
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)
|Physically Challenged (PC)
|Land Looser Quota (LLQ)
|OBC-A and OBC-B
|As per government orders
Key Points Related to WB JEXPO Seat Allotment
- Seat allotment for each round will follow the schedule mentioned in the program.
- Results will be published on the official website.
- Candidates will be notified about seat allocation in each round via their registered numbers.
- Seat allocation will be done through three rounds of counseling.
- If a candidate does not get a seat in the second round of allocation, they will have to wait for the next round.
- If satisfied with the allocation, candidates must download the allotment letter with the fee receipt.
- If candidates wish to upgrade their seat, they can apply for Auto-Upgradation.
West Bengal State Council of Technical and Vocational Education and Skill Development (WBSCTVES)
Career Building, 4th Floor,
Plot B/7, Area-III,
New City, Rajarhat,
Kolkata – 700160