Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment 2023
The Indian Navy has released a notification for the recruitment of eligible candidates for various positions in the Indian Navy, including the “Tradesman Mate”. If you are interested and meet the eligibility criteria for the position, you can submit your application online.
The application link will be active from August 26, 2023, and the application process will continue until September 25, 2023. For more information regarding the Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment, please read the article below.
Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment Notification 2023
|Exam||Indian Navy Recruitment|
|Category||Indian Navy Recruitment Application|
|Job Location||Throughout India|
|Recruiting Authority||Indian Navy|
|Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment Vacancies||362|
|Job Type||Non-Gazetted (Group C)|
|Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment Online Application||From August 26, 2023|
|Last Date of Application||September 25, 2023|
|Salary||As per 7th Pay Commission, INR 19,900-63,200|
Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Vacancies 2023
The authority has released a notification for Tradesman Mate 2023 recruitment, aiming to hire a total of 362 candidates. You can check the category and post-wise vacancy details below:
Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Recruitment Eligibility 2023
All candidates interested in applying for this position must fulfill all eligibility conditions. Providing incorrect eligibility information at any level will result in disqualification.
Candidates can check the eligibility criteria below:
- Both male and female candidates are eligible.
- Candidates’ age should be between 18 to 25 years.
Upper age relaxation for various categories is as follows:
|PwBD||UR-10 years, OBC-13 years, SC/ST-15 years|
|Ex-Servicemen||Service period plus 3 years|
|Sportsmen||Up to 5 years (SC/ST-10 years)|
|Departmental Candidates with 3 years of continuous service||Up to 40 years (SC/ST-45 years)|
For Skilled (Ammunition Mechanic):
- Matriculation Examination
- Two-year ITI Certificate Course
For Other Posts:
- Matriculation Examination
- Completed Trade Apprenticeship or Mechanic or equivalent in the Navy, Air Force, or Army with two years of regular service.
Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment 2023: Application Guide
Before Applying for Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment
Before you start your application, it’s important to keep the following points in mind:
- The recruitment process accepts only online applications as per the official notification.
- Make sure to apply before the deadline for online registration.
- While filling out your application form, avoid making any errors as the Indian Navy will not be responsible for incorrect submissions.
- Applicants should refrain from submitting multiple applications for the same position.
- There is no need to send a physical copy of the application form or documents to the Indian Navy office.
Prerequisites for Application
- Applicants must have a valid and active mobile number and an email ID.
- A scanned image of a passport-sized photograph in the format specified by the Navy.
- A scanned copy of the applicant’s signature.
- Proof of date of birth, such as a birth certificate, SSC certificate, or matriculation certificate.
- Evidence of higher education qualifications.
- Certificate of prior military service if applicable.
- Caste certificate (if applicable).
- PwBDs (Persons with Benchmark Disabilities) certificate (if applicable).
How to Apply for Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment 2023
- Visit the official website of the Indian Navy: https://erecruitment.andaman.gov.in/
- Click on the “Join Navy” option.
- Choose the “Civilian” tab.
- Select “Tradesman Mate.”
- Fill in all the required details in the application form.
- Upload all necessary documents.
- Submit the form and take a printout of the filled application for your records.
Important Links for Indian Navy Tradesman Application 2023
|Download||Indian Navy Tradesman Official Notification|
|Check||Indian Navy Tradesman Application Link|
Selection Procedure for Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment
Candidates are primarily selected based on the following phases of the selection process:
- Application Screening: The initial phase involves screening applications based on fundamental eligibility criteria. Passing this stage does not guarantee a call for the Computer-Based Test (CBT).
- Computer-Based Test: After the application process, shortlisted candidates are invited for an online test. To qualify, candidates must secure the minimum qualifying marks in this computer-based examination.
- Provisional Appointment Letter: Candidates who clear the online test are provisionally selected and issued a provisional appointment letter.
- Document Verification: The final selection involves document verification and, if required, a medical examination, and fulfillment of other specified selection criteria by the Indian Government.
- Exam Mode: Online (CBT)
- Question Types: Objective
- Language: English and Hindi
- Maximum Marks: 100
|Section I||General Intelligence and Reasoning||10|
|Section II||Numerical Aptitude||10|
|Section III||General English||10|
|Section IV||General Awareness||20|
Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment Syllabus
The syllabus includes the following topics:
- General Intelligence and Reasoning: This section covers series, odd one out, mathematical operations, word-based problems, problem-solving, logical reasoning, non-verbal reasoning, drawing inferences, coding-decoding, and more.
- Numerical Aptitude: Topics include ratios and proportions, averages, time and work, profit and loss, discount, menstruation, percentage, time and distance, simple and compound interest, statistical charts, trigonometry, geometry, and more.
- General English: This section focuses on vocabulary, sentence structure, synonyms, antonyms, grammar, comprehension, and correct usage of English.
- General Awareness: Questions related to India and its neighboring countries, especially in the areas of history, sports, culture, physics, chemistry, computer science, geography, current events, economics, Indian Constitution, and scientific research.