Haryana Dayalu Yojana: Empowering Antyodaya Families for a Brighter Future
A remarkable initiative has been set in motion by the Haryana Government, aimed at actualizing the Antyodaya philosophy championed by Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay.
Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar, in yet another pioneering step, has unveiled the ‘Dayalu Yojana,’ a scheme designed to provide social security for Antyodaya families. The full name of this initiative is the ‘Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay Dayalu Yojana.’
Through this program, financial assistance will be extended to Antyodaya families in the event of death or disability, striving to uplift these vulnerable sections of society.
The administration of this scheme will be overseen by the Haryana Family Security Trust. To delve deeper into the intricacies of the Haryana Mukhyamantari Dayalu Yojana, read on.
Haryana Chief Minister Dayalu Yojana 2023
The launch of the Dayalu Yojana was officially announced by Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar during a special event at Haryana Residence.
This scheme is designed to provide financial assistance to Antyodaya families in cases of sudden death or disability.
The financial aid, ranging from Rs 1 to 2 lakh, will be disbursed based on verified data and sent directly to the beneficiaries’ bank accounts.
The Pandit Deendayal Upadhyaya Dayalu Yojana is intended for Antyodaya families in the state with an annual income of up to Rs 1.80 lakh.
The Haryana Family Security Trust has been established by the state government to facilitate the direct distribution of benefits under this scheme. The trust will be responsible for the scheme’s implementation.
16th June Update: Significant Changes in Dayalu Yojana
To enhance social security and financial support for Antyodaya families under the Dayalu scheme, the Haryana government has decided to increase the compensation amount in cases of death or disability.
Moreover, the compensation amount promised by Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar has already been transferred to the bank accounts of 223 beneficiaries.
The Haryana government has disbursed a total amount of Rs 6.36 crore under the Dayalu scheme.
The Chief Minister has also directed officials to revise the benefit amount for different age groups under the age of 40 to 60 years.
Specifically, the age group of 25 to 40 years will now extend to 25 to 45 years, with the compensation amount increasing from Rs 2 lakh to Rs 3 lakh.
Consequently, in case of death or disability among members of Antyodaya families, the Haryana government will provide financial assistance of Rs 3 lakh.
Complete Information about Haryana Chief Minister Dayalu Yojana
Here is a comprehensive overview of the Haryana Chief Minister Dayalu Yojana:
- Name of the Scheme: Mukhyamantari Dayalu Yojana
- Full Name of the Scheme: Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay Dayal Yojana
- Announced By: Manohar Lal Khattar
- Implementation: Haryana Family Security Trust
- Beneficiary: Members of the state’s Antyodaya families
- Objective: Providing financial assistance in case of death or disability
- Financial Aid Amount: Rs 1 to 2 lakh
- State: Haryana
- Year: 2023
- Application Process: Not available yet
- Official Website: To be launched soon
Objective of Haryana Mukhyamantari Dayalu Yojana
The primary objective of the Dayalu Yojana, initiated by Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar, is to provide financial assistance to Antyodaya families in the state with an annual income of up to Rs 1.80 lakh.
In the unfortunate event of a family member’s death or disability, the government steps in to offer support, preventing financial crises.
Applicants or their families must apply online within three months of the incident. Subsequently, the financial assistance will be directly deposited into the beneficiary’s bank account, contingent on their age group.
Details of Age Group-Based Assistance Provided by the Trust
The Dayalu scheme extends assistance based on age groups, with the following breakdown:
- 5 to 12 years: Rs 1 lakh
- 13 to 18 years: Rs 2 lakh
- 19 to 25 years: Rs 3 lakh
- 26 to 40 years: Rs 5 lakh
- 41 to 50 years: Rs 2 lakh
- 51 to 60 years: Rs 2 lakh
Benefits and Features of Pandit Deen Dayal Upadhyay Dayalu Yojana
The Haryana Mukhyamantari Dayalu Yojana 2023, spearheaded by Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar, offers several noteworthy benefits and features:
- Financial assistance to Antyodaya families in case of death or disability.
- Eligibility for families with an annual income of up to Rs 1.80 lakh.
- Implementation through the Haryana Family Security Trust.
- Financial assistance varies by age group.
- Direct transfer of financial aid to beneficiaries’ bank accounts through DBT.
- Inclusion of benefits from Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana and Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana.
- Online application process within three months of the incident, eliminating the need for physical visits to government offices.
- Convenient online application from the comfort of one’s home, ensuring ease of access.
- Mitigation of financial crises for Antyodaya families.
Eligibility for Pandit Deendayal Upadhyaya Dayalu Yojana
To qualify for the Haryana Mukhyamantari Dayalu Yojana:
- Applicants must be Haryana natives.
- Eligibility is exclusively for Antyodaya families.
- The annual income of the family must not exceed Rs 1.80 lakh.
- Citizens aged 5 to 60 years are eligible.
- In case of death or disability, applicants must apply online within three months.
- Eligible families will receive benefits based on their family ID card data.
Documents Required for Haryana Mukhyamantari Dayalu Yojana
To apply for the scheme, you’ll need the following documents:
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- Income certificate
- Death certificate
- Disability certificate
- Family identity card
- Mobile number
- Passport-sized photo
- Bank account statement
How to Apply Under Mukhyamantri Dayalu Yojana 2023?
To avail the benefits of the Mukhyamantari Dayalu Yojana, you will need to wait a little longer as the scheme has not yet been implemented by the Haryana Government.
However, once launched, applicants will be required to apply online within three months of the incident.
The government will also launchan official website for this purpose, making the application process accessible to all. Stay tuned for updates on the implementation of the scheme.