Devnarayan Scooty Yojana 2023 Notification
Devnarayan Scooty Yojana 2023 Notification of Rajasthan Devnarayan Scooty Yojana 2023 released, application starts from July 1: Devnarayan Scooty Yojana 2023 The official notification has been released. The notification of Devnarayan Scooty Yojana 2023 has been issued by the Commissionerate College Education Rajasthan, Jaipur.
You can apply online for Rajasthan Devnarayan Scooty Yojana 2023 from 1 July to 31 July 2023. Online application for Devnarayan Scooty Yojana 2023 can be done on SSO portal through SSO ID.
The process and link to apply online for Devnarayan Scooty Yojana 2023 has been made available below. The official notification of Rajasthan Devnarayan Scooty Scheme 2023 is also given below.
Devnarayan Scooty Yojana 2023 form date
The benefit of Rajasthan Devnarayan Scooty Yojana 2023 has been given to five castes including Gurjar in extremely backward class. Online applications for Devnarayan Scooty Yojana 2023 have started from 1st July 2023.
The last date for online application for Devnarayan Scooty Yojana 2023 has been kept till 31 July 2023. Girl students who have secured minimum 50% marks in 12th board in Rajasthan, and have taken admission in college for further studies. Those girl students can apply.
Under the Devnarayan Scooty Scheme 2023, 1500 scooties will be distributed free of cost. The process to apply online for Rajasthan Devnarayan Scooty Yojana 2023 from SSO ID is given below.
Objective of Devnarayan Scooty Yojana 2023
The objective of Rajasthan Devnarayan Scooty Scheme 2023 is to develop interest and sense of competition among girl students. Among the backward classes in Rajasthan, the girl students belonging to five castes, including Gujjars, in the most backward classes, were given the opportunity to compete in the 12th class examination conducted by the Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education or the Central Board of Secondary Education and the graduate post graduate degree examinations conducted by the university.
The main objective is to develop spirit, attract for higher studies and provide vehicle facility for higher education and provide financial support.
Devnarayan Scooty Yojana 2023 Application Fee
The application for Rajasthan Devnarayan Scooty Scheme 2023 has been kept free of cost.
Devnarayan Scooty Yojana 2023 Benefit
Benefits payable under the scheme: –
(1) Devnarayan Scooty Yojana 2023 Scooty distribution :-
Those girl students of special backward class of Rajasthan origin, who have secured 50 percent or more marks in aggregate in passing 12th (C. Secondary) examination conducted by Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education / Central Board of Secondary Education and have secured admission in government colleges located in Rajasthan.
1500 (one thousand five hundred only) scooties will be sanctioned and distributed free of cost to those who are studying regularly after taking admission in the first year of bachelor’s degree in state funded universities. Regularly studying girl students will be accepted after preparing a priority list of marks obtained in passing the 12th examination.
The incentive amount will be accepted as per the rules after accepting the applications of the remaining girl students. If the applications of girl students studying in government colleges are not received complete/correct even after making all out efforts, then on the basis of scooty priority list, as many applications are received, girl students studying in government colleges can be accepted.
Along with scooty distribution, one year’s insurance, two liters of petrol (one time only) and the transportation expenses till handing over to the student will be borne by the state government. The score percentage should be extracted in the mark sheets issued by the Central Board of Secondary Education.
(2) Devnarayan Scooty Yojana 2023 Incentive amount :-
Those girl students from special backward classes of Rajasthan origin, who are studying regularly by taking admission in government colleges, state funded universities of Rajasthan, 12th (C0 secondary) (girls who are not able to come in the priority list of scooty acceptance) They have secured 50% or more marks in aggregate in first, second and third year of graduation respectively.
Rs.10,000/- (Rupees ten thousand only) per annum in first year, second year and third year respectively and Rs. 20,000/- (Rs. twenty thousand only) annually and on obtaining 50% or more marks in the first year of post-graduation, Rs.20,000/- (twenty thousand only) per annum will be given in the second year of post-graduation.
The benefit of the Devnarayan Education Financial Assistance Scheme / other financial assistance scheme will not be payable to the student who gets the benefit of the said scheme. If they are unable to take advantage of this scheme, then they will be free to apply for benefits in other schemes.
Devnarayan Scooty Yojana 2023 Eligibility
Eligibility:- The benefit will be payable on fulfilling the following conditions:-
- The benefit of the scheme will be given only to those girl students belonging to extremely backward classes who are the natives of Rajasthan and are studying regularly by taking admission in Government Colleges / Departments of State Funded Universities, Agricultural Universities / Agricultural Colleges, Sanskrit Universities / Sanskrit Colleges. Is.
- The annual income of the parents/guardian/guardian/husband of the student should be Rs. 2,50,000/- (Rupees two lakh fifty thousand only).
- The benefit of the scheme will be given to unmarried, married, widow and abandoned girl students.
- Scooty/incentive amount is not payable to the girl students who are getting Devnarayan student higher education financial assistance or any other kind of scholarship.
- The benefit of the scheme is not payable if there is a gap (gap) in 12th (C0 Secondary) and regular graduation first year and graduation final year and regular post graduation first year.
Devnarayan Scooty Yojana 2023 Required Certificate
Required certificates / documents to be attached with the application form: –
- Self-attested copy of fee deposit receipt for admission in Government College / Department of State Funded Universities, Agricultural University / Agricultural College, Sanskrit University / Sanskrit College.
- Self-attested copy of mark sheet of last year passed examination.
- Self-attested copy of domicile certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Self-attested copy of caste certificate of special backward class issued by the competent authority.
- The annual income certificate of the student’s parents/husband, guardian/guardian should not be more than six months old. The income certificate of the parent/guardian will be valid only on submission of the certificate regarding absence of parents/no husband/abandonment.
- Self-attested copy of Nationalized Bank Savings Account Passbook of the student clearly indicating IFSC code.
- Self-attested copy of Aadhar Card.
- Jan Aadhaar card application cannot be done online without Jan Aadhaar card being made.
- Affidavit to the effect that the beneficiary is not getting the benefit of any other scholarship/scheme.
Devnarayan Scooty Yojana 2023 Payment Process
After checking the online application forms received from the District Nodal Officer in the Commissionerate College Education Department, Jaipur, first 1500 first 1500 students are prepared according to the percentage of marks passed in the 12th (C0 Secondary) examination of special backward class girl students studying regularly in the first year of degree in government colleges.
Scooty will be given to girl students. Incentive amount will be accepted as per the rules on the applications of remaining girl students.
Proceedings related to payment will be done through bank accounts by sanctioning the incentive amount on the correct applications of girl students studying regularly in first year, second, third and postgraduate degree in bachelor’s degree.
Devnarayan Scooty Yojana 2023 Required Documents
For online application for Rajasthan Devnarayan Scooty Scheme 2023, the candidate must have the following documents.
- Previous year mark sheet of the student.
- Student’s photo and signature.
- Jan Aadhar Card and Aadhar Card Number.
- Name of the educational institution and course in which the student is currently studying.
- Fee receipt and details of the course currently studying.
- Domicile certificate of the student.
- caste certificate.
- family income certificate,
- Own bank account details or passbook.
How to apply Devnarayan Scooty Yojana 2023
How to apply online for Rajasthan Devnarayan Scooty Scheme 2023. The process to apply online for Rajasthan Devnarayan Scooty Yojana 2023 is given below. Follow the step by step process given below for Devnarayan Scooty Yojana 2023.
- First of all go to the SSO portal and login with your SSO ID.
- If the student does not have SSO ID, then first he has to create his SSO ID and then login.
- After this the student has to update his SSO ID profile. That is, student’s name, date of birth, mobile number, Jan Aadhaar ID, Aadhaar number etc. information has to be updated.
- After this the candidate has to login with his SSO ID again.
- After this you have to click on the scholarship icon in the Citizen App.
- After this, select the student option and click on OK.
- After this you will see the names of all the members linked in the Jan Aadhaar card. In this, select the name of the student applying and click on OK.
- After that enter your Aadhaar number and verify with OTP.
- After this all the information asked in the application form has to be filled correctly.
- After this upload the original residence certificate, income certificate and after filling all the information click on submit.
- then you scroll backandIn ship option go to new application option.
- After that verify with OTP.
- After this Devnarayan will select Scooty Yojana 2023.
- After this, all the information asked in the application form has to be filled correctly. And have to upload the last year mark sheet.
- If you have taken admission in first year after class 12th then fill the details of fee payment and upload the fee receipt.
- After filling the application form completely, take a print out of it and keep it safe.
Devnarayan Scooty Yojana 2023 Important Links
|Start Devnarayan Scooty Yojana 2023 form
|1 July 2023
|Last Date Online Application form
|31 July 2023
|Check All Latest Jobs
|Sarkari Result Careers Ready
What is the last date for online application for Devnarayan Scooty Yojana 2023?
The date of online application for Devnarayan Scooty Scheme 2023 has been kept from July 1 to July 31, 2023.
How to fill the application form for Devnarayan Scooty Yojana 2023?
The process of filling the application form for Rajasthan Devnarayan Scooty Yojana 2023 and has been made available on the direct link.