UP Chief Minister Destitute Destitute Cow Participation Scheme 2023, apply online, form pdf, Eligibility, Document, official website, helpline number, latest News, status, Last date, List (Mukhyamantri Besahara Govansh Sahbhagita Yojana UP in Hindi,Apply Online, Form pdf, Eligibility, Documents, Official Website, Helpline Number, Latest News, Status, Last Date, list,
About 4 years ago, an important scheme for the welfare of animals was started by the Uttar Pradesh government. The government has named this scheme Chief Minister Participation Scheme. The amount which was earlier given by the government through the scheme, has now been increased by the government. This increase has been made after the orders of Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath. Now through this scheme the beneficiaries will receive a little more amount every month. Let us get complete information about the scheme in this article and know what is Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Destitute Cow Participation Scheme and how to apply for UP Chief Minister Destitute Cow Participation Scheme.
UP Chief Minister Destitute Cow Dynasty Participation Scheme 2023
|name of the scheme||Chief Minister Destitute Destitute Cow Dynasty Participation Scheme|
|start of plan||year 2019|
|who started||Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath|
|beneficiary||All people of Uttar Pradesh|
|Objective||taking care of stray animals|
|helpline number||0522-2740482 & 18001805999|
UP Gopalak Yojana
Mukhyamantri Besahara Govansh Sahbhagita Yojana UP
Chief Minister Sahyogita Yojana was started by Mr. Yogi Adityanath on 6th August in the year 2019 in all the districts of Uttar Pradesh. This scheme is also called Cow Vansh Partnership Scheme. The government has launched the scheme for all those people of Uttar Pradesh who want to raise destitute or destitute cows or bulls. If any person wants to do so, he will now be given Rs 1500 every month through this scheme. Earlier, the monthly amount received under the scheme was only ₹ 900. In this way, per beneficiary farmer or individual will be able to get assistance of ₹ 15000 directly in his bank account in one year. Earlier under the scheme, there was a provision of giving 3 months of money at once, but later the provision of paying the amount in 3 months was abolished and now the money will be given to the beneficiary every month.
UP Chief Minister Destitute Destitute Cow Dynasty Participation Scheme Objective
Uttar Pradesh is a state with a large population, where most of the people work in farming and animal husbandry. Many times, people who do animal husbandry migrate from villages to cities due to some reason. In such a situation, they leave their reared animals free, due to which the animals wander here and there and damage other people’s crops. In such a situation, the government started the Chief Minister Partnership Scheme, so that under the scheme, if any person ties a destitute cow or bull and serves them and does the work of rearing them, then he will be given a fixed amount of assistance every month.
UP Nandini Krishak Samriddhi Yojana
Chief Minister Destitute Destitute Cow Dynasty Participation Scheme Benefits And Properties
- The scheme was started in Uttar Pradesh in the year 2019 by Yogi Adityanath ji.
- Any person from UP is eligible to avail the benefits of the scheme.
- Under the scheme, a person will get a fixed amount every month for serving destitute cows and bulls.
- This amount will be Rs 1500 every month. Earlier only ₹900 was given every month.
- Earlier money was given every 3 months but now money will be given through the scheme every month.
- To get money, a person must have a bank account in any rural or national bank.
- The government will use the direct benefit transfer mode to give money under the scheme.
- Under the scheme, the government has increased the daily amount for the maintenance of destitute cattle from ₹ 30 to ₹ 50 and the increased amount will start being received from the month of October.
- According to the current data, 11,83000 cows are safe in 6901 cowsheds of Uttar Pradesh. Under this scheme, 135195 cows have been given to 69377 families and under the Nutrition Mission, 2453 cows have been given to 2023 families.
- The government has given Rs 1875.51 crore for this scheme since 2019.
Chief Minister Destitute Destitute Cow Dynasty Participation Scheme Eligibility (Eligibility)
- Only persons native to Uttar Pradesh are eligible for the scheme.
- Only those people are eligible for the scheme, who have experience in rearing cows.
- A person should have adequate amount of space available to keep animals.
- Only four cows will be given to a person in which the new born calf will not be counted.
- The beneficiary of the scheme and the applicant person must have a bank account and the Aadhaar card must be linked to the bank account.
- Those who are associated with the milk committee will be given priority in this scheme.
Chief Minister Rural Housing Scheme UP
Chief Minister Destitute Cow Dynasty Participation Scheme Documents
- Photocopy of Aadhar Card
- Photocopy of PAN card
- phone number
- email id
- Passport size color photo
- other documents
Chief Minister Destitute Destitute Cow Participation Scheme Official Website (Official website)
under this scheme official website Has been launched. You can apply by visiting this official website, along with this you will also get information about the scheme here.
UP Chief Minister Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme
Chief Minister Destitute Destitute Cow Dynasty Participation Scheme Form PDF
You can download the PDF form of this scheme from the official website of the scheme. If the PDF form is available on the official website, then the Uttar Pradesh Partnership Scheme PDF form can be downloaded from there.
Chief Minister Destitute Destitute Cow Participation Scheme Online Application (Online apply)
- You can apply for Uttar Pradesh Partnership Scheme both online and offline.
- To apply offline, you have to go to the block under your Gram Panchayat with photocopies of important documents and get the application form of the scheme from there.
- And to apply online, you can download the application form from the official website of the scheme.
- Now you have to go to the Gaushala located near your Gram Panchayat and fill the application form there and attach photocopies of important documents and submit it.
- Now the application form and documents will be checked immediately by the Gaushala employees. If everything goes well then you will get the respective cows and bulls to rear there.
- Now your application form and documents are transferred further by the Gaushala staff, where your information is entered in the respective portal and you get the information of the information being entered on your phone number.
- In this way one can easily apply for Uttar Pradesh Partnership Scheme.
UP Seed Grant Scheme
Chief Minister Destitute Destitute Cow Participation Scheme Helpline Number Helpline Number)
Through this article, you have been provided information about what is Uttar Pradesh Participation Scheme and how to get the benefits of Uttar Pradesh Participation Scheme. Below we have also made the helpline number of the scheme available to you, so that you can gather more information about the scheme or register your complaint. The helpline number is as follows.
0522-2740482 or 18001805999
Q: Chief Minister destitute destitute cattle Where is the participation scheme going on?
Ans: The scheme is running in the state of Uttar Pradesh.
Q: Chief Minister destitute destitute cattle What is the helpline number of the participation scheme?
Ans: 0522-2740482 or 18001805999
Q: Chief Minister destitute destitute cattle Who can apply for the participation scheme?
Ans: Any person from UP who knows animal husbandry can apply for the scheme. However, his age should be more than 20 years.
Q: Chief Minister destitute destitute cattle How much money will be received every month under the participation scheme?
Ans: Through the scheme, now if you rear 1 animal at Rs 1500 per month, then you will get Rs 15,000 per month if you rear 10 animals.
Read more –
Note: Please Check all the Relevant Deatails Regarding this Scheme on the Official Website of this Scheme.