Mahatma Gandhi Rural Industrial Park Scheme
Mahatma Gandhi Rural Industrial Park Scheme: – Chhattisgarh Chief Minister Bhupesh Baghel is taking steps day by day in the direction of providing employment to women, men and youth of rural areas in his state. Now the Chief Minister has taken another step forward in this direction for which Mahatma Gandhi Rural Industrial Park Scheme has been launched.
Under this scheme, selected Gauthans in rural areas are being developed as Ruler Industrial Park RIPA i.e. centers of livelihood.
For which various livelihood-oriented activities are being conducted in these parks. After this park is fully developed, it will provide employment and means of income to the poor families of the rural areas, that is, this scheme will work to provide better employment to the citizens of the rural areas of the state.
So come and know all the important information related to Mahatma Gandhi Rural Industrial Park Yojana through this article of ours.
You can translate it into Your Language –
Mahatma Gandhi Rural Industrial Park Scheme 2023
On October 2, 2022, on the occasion of Gandhi Jayanti, Chhattisgarh CM Bhupesh Baghel has launched the Mahatma Gandhi Rural Industrial Park scheme through video conferencing from his residence. In the first phase of the launch of this scheme, Bhoomi Pujan and foundation stone laying ceremony of 300 Ruler Industrial Parks has been done in different districts of the state.
Let us tell you that only selected Gothans of rural areas are being developed into Ruler Industrial Parks. In the first phase of this scheme, 2 Gauthans are being developed in Ruler Industrial Park in each development block.
The nodal department of Mahatma Gandhi Rural Industrial Park Yojana has been made Panchayat and Rural Development Department. This scheme will provide good means of income along with employment to a large number of women and youth of self-help groups in rural areas. Due to which the citizens of the rural areas of the state as well as the state will develop.
यह ‘महात्मा गांधी रूरल इंडस्ट्रियल पार्क’ (RIPA) का LOGO है, जिसका आज योजना के शुभारम्भ के साथ विमोचन किया है।
✅ प्रत्येक विकासखण्ड में 2 रीपा स्थापित किये जायेंगे
✅ प्रथम चरण में 300 रूरल इंडस्ट्रियल पार्क विकसित किए जा रहे हैं
बापू के ग्राम सशक्तिकरण को हम साकार करेंगे। pic.twitter.com/HafT10VL1u
— Bhupesh Baghel (@bhupeshbaghel) October 2, 2022
Mahatma Gandhi Rural Industrial Park Scheme information about
|Mahatma Gandhi Rural Industrial Park Scheme
|By Chief Minister Bhupesh Baghel
|2 October 2022
|Women and youth of rural areas of the state
|Increasing employment opportunities by setting up Ruler Industrial Park
|Panchayat and Rural development department
|Not yet known.
|Will be launched soon.
Purpose Of Mahatma Gandhi Rural Industrial Park Scheme
The main objective of this scheme is to generate employment opportunities by setting up Ruler Industrial Parks in the rural areas of the state. So that by providing employment to the women and youth living there, better income can be made available.
Inaugurating the Mahatma Gandhi Rural Industrial Park scheme, the Chief Minister said that “with this scheme, Mahatma Gandhi’s dream of a self-sufficient village will be fulfilled, our government is working to make it a government as envisioned by Gandhiji. ” With this scheme, the villages of the state will become self-reliant and strong.
Mahatma Gandhi Rural Industrial Park Scheme will develop the Gauthano already established in rural areas as centers of livelihood (Rural Industrial Park). Under this scheme, Gothans in Suraji village have been developed into Ruler Industrial Park.
In which units for vermicompost manufacturing, poultry farming, goat rearing, processing of agriculture and horticulture crops and minor forest produce are being set up. Apart from this, establishment of flour-mill, pulses mill, oil mill is also being done.
Features of Rural Industrial Park Yojana
- Chhattisgarh CM Bhupesh Baghel has started Mahatma Gandhi Rural Industrial Park Yojana to generate employment opportunities in the rural areas of his state.
- This scheme has been launched by CM Bhupesh Baghel from his residence through virtual medium on October 2, 2022, on the occasion of Gandhi Jayanti.
- Under this scheme, selected Gothans of rural areas will be developed into Ruler Industrial Parks by the government.
- In the first phase, 300 industrial parks will be developed. Two industrial parks will be set up in each development block of the state.
- Panchayat and Rural Development Department will be the nodal department of this scheme.
- The state government has made a provision of Rs 600 crore for the Mahatma Gandhi Rural Industrial Park scheme.
- An amount of one crore rupees will be made available to each approved roller industrial park. With this amount, work will be done to provide working shed, approach road, electricity, water, training to the youth etc. in the parks.
Benefits of Mahatma Gandhi Rural Industrial Park Scheme
- Poor women, men and youth of rural areas of Chhattisgarh will get the benefit of this scheme.
- The Chief Minister says that Mahatma Gandhi’s dream of a self-sufficient village will be fulfilled by this scheme.
- Business activities such as poultry farming, goat farming, flour mill, pulses mill, oil mill, units for processing agriculture and horticulture crops and minor forest produce will be established in the parks to be developed.
- The development of Chhattisgarh will get direct benefit of the Mahatma Gandhi Rural Industrial Park scheme. Because through this employment opportunities will be generated in rural areas which will reduce the unemployment rate in the state.
- The villages of the state will become self-reliant and self-reliant through this scheme and then the villages will also play an important role in the development of the state.
Mahatma Gandhi Rural Industrial Park Scheme eligibility under
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Chhattisgarh.
- Only poor unemployed citizens of rural areas are eligible to apply under this scheme.
- The age of the applicant should be 18 years or more.
MGRIP Scheme important documents
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- income certificate
- mobile number
- passport size photograph
- age certificate
- Ration card
Mahatma Gandhi Rural industrial park Plan Application
The interested citizens who want to apply under the Mahatma Gandhi Rural Industrial Park Scheme will have to wait a little longer.
Because now only Chhattisgarh CM Bhupesh Baghel has launched this scheme. Soon the process of application under this scheme will also be made public by the government. When the government will make public the information about the application process under this scheme, then we will share this information with you through this article.
Therefore, you have to stay connected with this article of ours to get the information related to the application under this scheme.