Free Solar Panel Yojana
Free Solar Panel Yojana Taking advantage of this, solar panels can be installed on the roof. We all know how much electricity is consumed daily.
Keeping in mind the consumption of electricity, the Free Solar Panel Scheme has been started by the Government of India. So that we don’t have to face so many problems regarding electricity.
Even today there are many such villages and towns where there are many problems related to electricity.
In such a situation, the Free Solar Panel Scheme has been started with the aim of providing electricity to the villages and towns and overcoming the shortfall in the production of electricity.
If you also want to take advantage of this scheme, then definitely read this article till the end.
Free Solar Panel Yojana | How to install solar panels at home for free?
The subsidy is being provided by the Government of India to all the persons who buy solar panels. Due to which anyone can take advantage of it.
Through this rooftop subsidy scheme, you can get solar panels installed on your roof or any other vacant space. The advantage of this will be that you will be able to generate electricity.
Be it a person living below the poverty line or a person living above the poverty line, both can take advantage of this scheme.
If a person installs a 3 KW solar panel on the roof, then 40% of the cost of the solar panel is provided as a subsidy. On the other hand, the subsidy available for installing 10 kilowatt-free solar panels is 20%.
Apply this way to install solar panels on the roof
Let us now know the complete process of applying. knowing which you can easily Solar Panel Yojana Can apply for
- first official website solarrooftop.gov.in Have to open it.
- Now click on the option of Apply For Rooftop Solar present on the home page.
- Now click on the link of your state’s website.
- Now you will see the application form on the screen.
- Enter the information requested in the form.
- After entering the information, now the documents have to be uploaded and the form has to be submitted.
- In this way your application for this scheme will be successfully completed.
Whose house will get free solar panels?
- Whoever successfully applies for free solar panels, solar panels will be installed on the roof of their house.
- Whatever necessary documents are available, solar panels can be installed at home.
- Solar panel will be installed at the house of the person knowing the information related to the scheme.
- Solar panels will be installed at the home of the person applying through the official website.
Documents required for free solar panels
Some of the documents required for Free Solar Panel Scheme are as follows:-
- Aadhar card
- PAN card
- bank account passbook
- mobile number
- passport size photo
Do this work if there is any problem in applying for solar panel scheme
If you try to apply for solar panel scheme and you have any kind of problem, then in such a situation you can take help of helpline number where your problem will be solved completely. The helpline numbers are 1800 180 3333. Apart from this, you can also take help from the official website by going to the Contact Us option.
Q.1. What is the official website to apply for free solar panels?
Ans. Official website to apply for free solar panels solarrooftop.gov.in Are.
Q.2. I am resident of Rajasthan state, can I apply for free solar panels?
Ans. Yes, residents of Rajasthan state can also apply for free solar panels.
Q.3. Can I install free solar panels on my farm?
Ans. Yes, you can also install free solar panels on your farm.
Now you have come to know the important information related to Free Solar Panel Yojana. If you have any questions regarding that, then you must ask it through the comment box. If you like this free solar panel, then definitely share it with all your friends.