Jharkhand State Crop Relief Scheme 2023: Government is giving 4,What is Rs 000 acre compensation?, registration, how to fill the form, Pedigree, Eligibility, Document, official website, helpline number, latest News, List, Last Date, Status (Jharkhand Rajya Fasal Relief Scheme in Hindi,what is it, ekyc, How to fill form, pdf, Registration, Ghoshna Patra, Eligibility, Documents, Official Website, Helpline Number, Latest News, Last Date, Status,
Every farmer cultivates crops with the hope that the yield of the crops will be good, so that he can keep grains for home consumption and can earn money by selling the remaining grains and strengthen his economic condition. But his hopes are dashed when his crops suffer severe damage due to a natural disaster. Many times the natural disaster is so severe that the entire crop of the farmers gets spoiled. In such a situation, he starts facing many types of worries due to crop failure, but we want to tell that for such farmers, Jharkhand Government has started Jharkhand Crop Relief Scheme. Through this scheme, the government will provide compensation for crop loss. Let us get information in the article about what is Jharkhand Crop Relief Scheme and how to apply for Jharkhand Crop Relief Scheme.
Jharkhand State Crop Relief Scheme 2023
|name of the scheme||State Crop Relief Scheme|
|who started||Chief Minister Hemant Soren|
|Relevant departments||Agriculture Department Jharkhand|
|beneficiary||farmer brothers of the state|
|Objective||Providing financial assistance to the farmers of the state|
Chief Minister Gram Gaadi Scheme Jharkhand
What is Jharkhand State Fasal Relief Scheme?
Jharkhand Crop Relief Scheme has been started by the Chief Minister of Jharkhand for the people doing farming. Under this scheme, if a farmer has suffered more than 50% damage to his crop, he will be given a compensation of ₹ 4000 per acre by the government. Whereas if there is a loss of 30% to 50%, then in such a situation an assistance of ₹ 3000 per acre will be given directly to the beneficiary’s bank account through Direct Benefit Transfer mode. The date for applying in this scheme has been extended by the government to 30th October. Firstly, applications can be made in the scheme only till October 15, 2023. Till October 15, 88,317 people have applied in Dhanbad under the Thal Scheme.
Jharkhand State Crop Relief Scheme Objective
In Jharkhand, most of the people work in agriculture and every year they cultivate many crops on a large scale, but sometimes due to irregular weather, natural disaster occurs, which causes massive loss of crops. In this way, crop production in Jharkhand is also affected and farmers also have to suffer financial losses. Because many farmers cultivate crops by taking loans. In such a situation, to compensate for the damage caused to crops due to natural disaster, the government has started Crop Relief Scheme Jharkhand. Through this scheme, the government provides financial assistance ranging from 30% to 50% if there is damage to the crop.
Jharkhand Chief Minister Patient Relief Scheme
Jharkhand State crop relief scheme benefits and features
- If the crop of the beneficiary of the scheme has suffered a loss of 30% to 50%, then in such a situation he will get ₹ 3000 and if the loss is more than 50%, then in such a situation he will get ₹ 4000 per acre.
- The benefit of this scheme will be given to such farmer brothers, who will apply in the scheme and become beneficiaries of the scheme.
- Apart from farmers, every person who does farming work can apply for the scheme.
- The scheme can also be applied through Jan Seva Kendra and registration can also be done by visiting the official website of the scheme.
- Under the scheme, the crop loss due to natural disaster will be assessed and determined on the basis of crop cutting experiment.
- Earlier the last date of application in the scheme was 15th October, but now the date has been extended to 30th October.
- Under the scheme, benefits will be given only to such farmers, whose age is more than 18 years.
- Under the scheme, compensation will be given for crop loss up to a maximum of 5 acres.
Jharkhand State Crop Relief Scheme Eligibility (Eligibility)
- Ryot and tenant farmers are eligible for the scheme.
- Farmers who are natives of Jharkhand are eligible for the scheme.
- Farmers above 18 years of age are eligible for the scheme.
- The applicant farmer must have Aadhaar number.
- He should also have the land documents.
- Benefit will be given on minimum 10 decimal and maximum 5 acres.
Sona Sobran Dhoti Saree Scheme Jharkhand
Jharkhand state Crop Relief Scheme Document (Documents)
- aadhaar number
- mobile number
- bank account details
- Updated land ownership certificate or revenue receipt
- Genealogy (issued by head/village head/revenue employee/circle officer)
- Endowment lease issued from Revenue Department for farming on government land
- Declaration Form (By Raiyat and Shareholder Farmer)
- Consent letter by sharecropper farmer
- Complete details of selected crops and sowing area of registered farmers
Jharkhand state Crop Relief Scheme Official Website (Official website)
We have given the link of the official website of this scheme in the article. You can go to the official website by clicking on the link and get information about the scheme.
Jharkhand Godhan Nyay Yojana
Jharkhand Crop Relief Scheme Form pdf 2023 (How to fill the form of Jharkhand State Fasal Relief Scheme)
If you want to download the PDF form of the scheme, then if the PDF form is available on the official website, it can be downloaded from there or you can also download Jharkhand Fasal Rahat Yojana PDF from third party website.
Jharkhand crop relief scheme apply online (Jharkhand Rajya Fasal Relief Scheme Online apply)
- To apply online for Crop Relief Scheme Jharkhand, you have to go to the home page of the official website of the scheme.
- After reaching the home page of the official website, you will get the option to register farmer. You have to click on this option.
- Now a page appears on your screen, in which you have to enter information like your name, Aadhaar number, mobile number etc. in the specified space.
- Now you have to enter the captcha code, tick the declaration and click on the Get OTP button.
- Now you will get a one time password on your phone number, you have to verify it by entering it in the box visible on the screen and fill the captcha code shown below and click on the submit button. In this way your ID is created.
- Now you have to login to this website and click on the link to apply for Jharkhand Crop Relief Scheme.
- Now an application form will open on your screen. All the information has to be entered in it.
- Now you also have to upload the photo copy of important documents. For this use the upload documents option.
- Now finally you have to click on the submit button.
- In this way, you can easily apply for Jharkhand Crop Relief Scheme online sitting at home.
Jharkhand Chief Minister Incentive Scheme
Jharkhand Rajya Fasal Rahat Yojana Registration Last Date (Latest News)
The last date to apply for this scheme has been set. Yes, you can register for it till 30th October. And can get the benefits of the scheme.
Jharkhand State Crop Relief Scheme ekyc
After you are registered in the scheme, you will ekyc Please get it done. Otherwise you will not get the benefit of this scheme. For this you will have to go to your nearest bank.
Gyanodaya Yojana Jharkhand
Jharkhand Rajya Fasal Rahat Yojana Status Check
If you want to check the status under Jharkhand State Crop Relief Scheme, then for this you will have to go to the official website of the scheme. From there you will get the option of registration status. You have to click on it and the information is being asked from you there. After giving that, you can check the status of registration.
Jharkhand State Crop Relief Scheme Helpline Number Number)
Through this article, we have provided you information about what is Jharkhand Crop Relief Scheme and how to apply for this scheme and now we have also provided you the helpline number of the scheme below. You can call this helpline number for free and get solution to your problem or get more information about the scheme sitting at home.
Q: In which state is the crop relief scheme running?
Q: How much money will be received under Jharkhand Crop Relief Scheme?
Ans: 3000 to 4000
Q: When will the money be available in Jharkhand Crop Relief Scheme?
Ans: After registration, complete investigation will be done by the government and then you will get the money.
Q: What is the helpline number of Jharkhand Crop Relief Scheme?
Q: How to apply for Crop Relief Scheme in Jharkhand?
Ans: For this you will have to apply online.
Read more –
Note: Please Check all the Relevant Deatails Regarding this Scheme on the Official Website of this Scheme.