Ladli Behna Yojana -: In order to provide economic independence to the women of the state and to improve the health and nutrition level of the children dependent on them and to strengthen their decisive role in the family, Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan launched the Ladli Bahna Yojana on 5 March 2023. have been applied. Under this scheme, financial assistance of Rs 1000 per month will be provided by the government to the women of the state.
That is, 12000 rupees will be provided to women in total every year. Under Ladli Behna Yojana, the government has announced to spend 60 thousand crore rupees for the next 5 years. The application process for Ladli Bahna Yojana is being started from 25 March 2023. If you are also a woman of Madhya Pradesh and want to take advantage of this scheme, then you have to read this article carefully till the end.
MP Ladli Behna Yojana 2023
From today i.e. March 25, 2023, to provide the benefits of the Ladli Bahna Yojana launched by the Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh, Shivraj Singh Chouhan. Ladli Behna Yojana Form The filling process is being started. Camps have been organized in all the cities and gram panchayats of the state. Women can apply by visiting their nearest camp. EKYC is mandatory to apply. In these camps, women will be able to fill their application form along with getting e-KYC updated from 9:00 am.
Under Ladli Behna Yojana 2023, 1000 rupees will be given every month to the women of poor and middle class families of the state. Through this scheme women will be given 12000 rupees in 1 year and 60 thousand rupees in 5 years. Women will be able to meet the basic needs of their families by receiving the assistance amount. One crore women will be benefited through this scheme by the state government.
27th July Update:- Forms of Ladli Bahna Yojana will be filled by August 20, 1000 rupees will come in the account from September
The application process for Ladli Bahna Yojana 2.0 has been started from 25 July 2023. Eligible and eligible sisters can apply till 20 August 2023 to take advantage of this scheme. Before applying under Mukhyamantri Ladli Bahna Yojana, everyone is required to get e-KYC done, after which sisters will start getting Rs 1000 every month from September.
There is a possibility that this time about 18 lakh women will get the benefit of Mukhyamantri Ladli Bahna Yojana 2.0. CM Shivraj Singh Chouhan said that through the Ladli Bahna Yojana, not only providing financial assistance to women every month, but also their respect in the society and bringing changes in the lives of sisters, a new era of women empowerment is starting through this scheme. . Apart from this, many schemes are being run by our government in the interest of sisters. The government will gradually increase the amount under this scheme to 3,000.
24th July Update:- Ladli Bahna Yojana application forms will be filled in 19 zones for 5 days
The process of filling the application form of the second phase of Mukhyamantri Ladli Bahna Yojana is starting today from 25 July 2023. In this second phase, married girls of 21 years to 23 years can also apply, but before applying to all eKYC It will be mandatory to get it done. Eligible girls will be able to fill applications under Ladli Bahna Yojana for 5 days on 19 zones. It is estimated that in this second phase application forms of more than 40,000 girls will be filled within 5 days. For which preparations have been started for filling the application form in Indore city, the financial capital of Madhya Pradesh.
Not only this, along with bank and post office, the municipal corporation staff will also remain aware. New accounts will be opened mostly in women’s post offices. It is noteworthy that the process of filling applications will be started in 33 gram panchayats, 19 zonal offices and 9 town panchayats of the district from 10 am. This time online applications will be taken through Ladli Bahna Portal. After which the final list will be taken on August 21, then the claims and objections will be taken till August 25. After this the final list will be released on 31 August.
Chief Minister Information about Ladli Bahna Yojana
|Ladli Behna Yojana
|by Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan
|Women and Child Development Department Madhya Pradesh
|women of the state
|empowering women financially
|1000 rupees per month, 12000 rupees annually
The main objective of launching the Ladli Bahna Yojana by Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan is to make the women of the state empowered and self-reliant by providing them financial assistance. Under the Ladli Mahila Yojana, an amount of Rs 1000 will be provided by the government every month. The financial assistance amount will be sent directly to the bank account of the beneficiary. Women will be financially independent by getting the benefit of this scheme.
Benefits and Features of MP Ladli Behna Yojana
- Ladli Bahna Yojana has been launched by the Government of Madhya Pradesh on 5 March 2023.
- An amount of Rs 1000 per month will be provided to the women of the state through Ladli Bahna Yojana.
- Under Ladli Behna Yojana, women will be provided Rs 12000 per year.
- An amount of 60 thousand crore rupees will be allocated to the eligible women in 5 years for the implementation of this scheme by the Madhya Pradesh government.
- An amount of Rs 1000 will be transferred to the bank account of eligible sisters on the 10th of every month under Ladli Behan Yojana.
- The process of applying under Ladli Behan Yojana is starting from today i.e. 25th March.
- Eligible sisters of the state can go to their nearest camp and fill their application form for application under Laadli Bahna Yojana.
- 1 crore sisters of the state will be benefited through this scheme.
- The women of the state will become self-reliant and empowered through the Ladli Behan Yojana. And will also be able to take care of her family.
Last Date of Ladli Bahna Yojana
Applications under Ladli Bahna Yojana will be received from 25 March 2023. The last date for receiving applications has been fixed as 30 April 2023. The final list will be released on 1st May after which objections will be received till 15th May 2023. The objections will be resolved by May 30 on the application under the Ladli Bahna Yojana. The final list of beneficiaries will be released on May 31. To provide benefits to the beneficiaries, the amount will be disbursed in bank accounts from June 10, 2023. On the 10th of every month, the financial assistance amount of Rs 1000 will be sent by the government to the bank account of the beneficiary women.
Ladli Behna Yojana Form application fee
To get the benefit of Ladli Bahna Yojana, women will not have to pay any application fee. Under this scheme, the entire process of filling the application form will be done free of cost. You can fill the application form by visiting your nearest camp. If any officer asks you for money for the application, then you can complain on the Chief Minister’s helpline number. For any kind of problem under Ladli Bahna Yojana, complaint can be registered on toll free number 181.
Ladli Bahna Yojana attached to the form some essential information
- To apply under Ladli Bahna Yojana, the information of the beneficiary should be same in the overall and Aadhaar card.
- Income certificate and domicile certificate will not be required for this scheme.
- to the applicant woman Composite ID It is mandatory to link Aadhaar through eKYC.
- There are 4 ways eKYC can be done to link Samagra ID with Aadhaar.
- EKYC can be done free of cost at Lok Seva Kendra, Common Service Center, through MP Online Kiosk and also on Sampark Portal itself.
Eligibility for MP Ladli Behna Yojana
- Only sisters of Madhya Pradesh will be eligible to get the benefits of Ladli Behna Yojana.
- Sisters must be married to apply.
- Widow, divorced and abandoned women can apply under this scheme.
- The age of the applicant woman should be between 23 to 60 years.
- Women of poor and lower middle class family will be eligible for Ladli Bahna Yojana.
- The annual income of the woman’s family should be less than Rs 2.5 lakh.
- The candidate must have more than 5 acres of agricultural land.
- Women belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Backward Classes and General Category will be eligible under this scheme.
Documents required in Ladli Bahna Yojana
- Composite ID
- Aadhar card
- mobile number
- Bank account statement
- passport size photo
How to register Ladli Bahna Yojana?
- You will not need to go anywhere to apply under Ladli Behna Yojana.
- Camps will be organized to apply under this scheme.
- Application forms will be made available at the Gram Panchayat/ Ward Office/ Camp site.
- You have to go to the camp and talk to the officials.
- To apply you have to give your required details documents to the officials.
- Your application form will be entered in the Ladli Bahna portal by the officer.
- You will have to provide your passport size photograph to the officials during the submission of the application form.
- After this your application will be made online.
- After the online application is done, you will be given a receipt of the form by the officer. Which you have to keep safe with you.
- In this way, you can apply by going to your nearest camp.
- After this, from June 10, an amount of Rs 1000 will start coming to your bank account every month.
Ladli Behna Yojana FAQs
When was the Ladli Bahna scheme launched?
Ladli Bahna Yojana was launched on 5 March 2023
When will eligible sisters get funds under Ladli Behna Yojana,
Eligible sisters will get money on 10th of every month
What is the last date to apply under Ladli Behna Yojana?
The last date to apply under Ladli Bahna Yojana is 30 April 2023