New Delhi: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) today extended the last date to apply for the Common Recruitment Process for Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee (IBPS CRP PO/MT 2023) and Specialist Officer (CRP SO 2023) posts.
As per the revised schedule, candidates can now register for these exams till August 28. Earlier, the deadline was August 21.
IBPS PO/MT and SO Recruitment 2023: How to apply
- Visit the official website — ibps.in
- Click on the SO or PO recruitment link on the homepage
- Click on new registration and enter the basic information— name, mobile number and more
- Login using your credentials such as registration number and password
- Fill in the application form and upload the necessary documents
- Save, submit and pay the application fees
- Download the application form for future reference
However, the institute also clarified that all other terms and conditions as mentioned in the detailed notifications dated August 1 remain unchanged.
Candidates can download their applications till September 5. For both posts, the application fee is Rs 850 for the open category candidates and Rs 175 for SC/ ST/ PwBD candidates.
A total of 11 banks are participating in the recruitment process namely— Bank of Baroda, Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra, Canara Bank, Central Bank of India, Indian Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, Punjab and Sind Bank, Punjab National Bank, UCO Bank and Union Bank of India.