IBPS SO Recruitment 2023 Notification Released For 1402 Posts
IBPS SO Recruitment 2023 Notification Released For 1402 Posts : Another new recruitment notification has been issued by the Institute of Banking Personal Selection. Under this recruitment, recruitment will be done for 1402 posts of Special Officer.
Applications for IBPS Special Officer Recruitment will be made through online mode. Online applications for this recruitment will start from 01 August 2023, which will run till 21 August 2023, interested and eligible candidates IBPS SO Recruitment 2023 You can apply before the last date, as well as before applying, the candidates must see the official notification once, the link is given below.
IBPS SO Recruitment 2023 Official Notification: Click Here
IBPS SO Recruitment 2023 Post Detail
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has issued a notification for the recruitment of 1402 posts of Specialist Officer, under this recruitment, candidates will be selected for various posts. The detailed information about the posts and their positions are as follows
- Agriculture Field Officer: 500 Posts
- IT Officer: 120 Posts
- Marketing Officer: 700 Posts
- Official Language Officer: 41 Posts
- HR/Personnel Officer: 31 Posts
- Low Officer: 10 Posts
IBPS SO Recruitment 2023 Age Limit
For the application for IBPS SO (Specialist Officer) Recruitment 2023, the minimum age of 20 years and maximum age of 30 years have been fixed, as well as the age limit will be calculated on August 01, 2023, assuming that the reserved category candidates will be given age limit as per the rules of the government. is also discounted
- Minimum Age Limit : 20 Years
- Maximum Age Limit : 30 Years
IBPS SO Recruitment 2023 Education Qualification
For Specialist Officer Recruitment 2023 by the Institute of Banking Personal Selection, the educational qualification has been set separately for all the posts, the detailed information of which is as follows, as well as the candidates check the official notification
- IT Officer (Scale-I) : a) 4 year Engineering/ Technology Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation
b) Post Graduate Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Tele Communication/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Applications
Graduate having passed DOEACC ‘B’ level
- Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I) : 4 year Degree (graduation) in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Animal Husbandry/ Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/ Fishery Science/ Pisciculture/ Agri. Marketing & Cooperation/ Co-operation & Banking/ Agro-Forestry/ Forestry/ Agricultural Biotechnology/ Food Science/ Agriculture Business Management/ Food Technology/ Dairy Technology/ Agricultural Engineering/ Sericulture
- Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I) : Post Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree (graduation) level
Post graduate degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at the degree (graduation) level.
- Law Officer (Scale I): A Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) and enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council
- HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I) : Graduate and Two Years Full time Post Graduate degree or Two Years Full time Post Graduate diploma in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations/ HR / HRD/ Social Work / Labor Law.*
- Marketing Officer (Scale I) : Graduate and Two Years Full time MMS (Marketing)/ Two Years Full time MBA (Marketing)/ Two Years Full time PGDBA / PGDBM/ PGPM/ PGDM with specialization in Marketing *
Selection Process IBPS SO Recruitment 2023
- Prelims Written Exam
- Mains Written Exam
- Document Verification
- medical examination
How To Apply For IBPS SO Bharti 2023
Interested and eligible candidates for this recruitment can apply online through the official website. Before applying, the candidate must read the official notification once so that he does not have any problem at the time of application and there is no error in the application form, as well as the process of applying for this recruitment is explained below. Is
- First of all you people have to go to the official website of IBPS.
- There you guys on the home pageIBPS SO Recruitment 2023You will get a link to apply for, you people have to click on it.
- After that you have to fill all the information asked in the application form correctly and upload all the necessary documents as mentioned.
- After this you have to pay the application fee according to your category and submit the application form.
- After successfully submitting the application form, take a print out of it.
For the Specialist Officer Recruitment 2023 by the Institute of Banking Personal Selection, the application fee has been kept separately for the candidates of all categories. The application fee for this recruitment is ₹850 for General, OBC and EWS category while the application fee for SC, ST and PWD category candidates is ₹175. Candidates have to pay the application fee through online mode
- Gen/EWS/OBC : ₹850
- SC/ST/PwBD , ₹175
Important Links And Dates
|IBPS SO Form Start Date||01 August 2023|
|IBPS SO Form Last Date||21 August 2023|
|Online Pre-Exam Date||30-31 Dec 2023|
|Online Main-Exam Date||28 Jan 2024|
|Official notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
When will the applications for IBPS SO Bharti 2023 start?
Online applications for IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment 2023 will start from 01 August 2023.
What is the last date to apply for IBPS SO Bharti 2023?
The last date for online application for IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment 2023 has been kept as 21 August 2023.
How to apply for IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment through online mode, complete information is mentioned above.