Mere Bill Mera Adhikar Yojana:- To stop the continuous tax evasion in the country, the Central Government has given an opportunity to the common people to win a prize worth crores of rupees through a mobile app. a new plan is being launched. Whose name is Mera Bill Mera Adhikar Yojana. my bill my rights scheme Through this, people will get a chance to win cash prizes by uploading GST bills. Let us tell you that under this scheme, the government will give a cash reward of Rs 10 lakh to Rs 1 crore. To know how to get the benefits of this scheme and who will be eligible, you will have to read this article in detail. Because today we will provide you complete information related to Mere Bill Mera Adhikar Yojana 2023 through this article.
Mere Bill Mera Adhikar Yojana 2023
Mera Bill Mera Adhikar scheme is being launched by the Central Government. Through this, those who upload GST invoice of goods purchased under GST will get a chance to win cash prize. This reward can be up to 10 lakh 1 crore rupees. Under Mera Bill Mera Adhikar Yojana, common people will get reward for uploading GST challan on mobile app. To participate in this scheme, people will have to collect GST bill from the shopkeeper or trader for the purchased item. after which the shopkeeper or Businessman The GST bill received from the GST will have to be uploaded on the Mera Bill Mera Adhikar App. After this, the participants will get a chance to win cash prizes up to Rs 1 crore. Mera Bill Mera Adhikar scheme can be availed by any common citizen by uploading the GST bill.
01st September Update:- Mera Bill Mera Adhikar Scheme launched from 1st September 2023
Mera Bill Mera Adhikar Yojana has been started by the Central Government today on 1 September 2023 in 6 states and union territories. A budget of Rs 30 crore has been prepared by the government for the prize money under this scheme in the current financial year. Haryana Deputy Chief Minister Dushyant Chautala informed that more than 50,000 people have so far downloaded the mobile app for the Mera Bill Mera Adhikar scheme. Mera Bill Mera Adhikar Yojana has been launched as a pilot project in the Union Territories of Assam, Gujarat, Haryana, Puducherry, Dadra Nagar Haveli and Daman Diu. Through GST Bill, customers can join the scheme by uploading their bills and win prizes worth crores of rupees through lucky draws.
Let us tell you that under this scheme there will be 810 lucky draws every month. In which every month 800 people will be given a prize of Rs 10,000 in the draw and 10 people will be given a prize of Rs 10 lakh. A bumper draw of Rs 1 crore will be given every quarter. Citizens, customers and governments will benefit through this scheme.
My Bill My rights Plan 2023 Of about In Information
|Mere Bill Mera Adhikar Yojana
|by the central government
|all citizens of the country
|Preventing tax evasion and encouraging common people to pay GST bills
|Cash reward ranging from Rs 10 lakh to Rs 1 crore
|central government scheme
Mere Bill Mera Adhikar Yojana Of Objective
The main objective of launching the Mera Bill Mera Adhikar scheme by the Central Government is to prevent tax evasion. So that people can take GST bill from the shopkeeper or businessman for the goods purchased by participating in this scheme and when people start asking for the bill, then this will tighten the noose on those businessmen who are trying to save tax without giving GST bill. Also, common people will get a chance to win cash prizes worth crores of rupees. Through this scheme, common people will be given a reward by the government for uploading GST Challan on the mobile app. Due to which common citizens will be encouraged to collect GST bill.
How will get cash prize,
Under the Mera Bill Mera Adhikar scheme, GST bills deposited by people on 1 month or 3 months basis can be included in the lucky draw. For which the government has talked about implementing some necessary rules like 500 lucky draws will be held every month with the help of computers. In which participants can get prizes worth lakhs of rupees. Apart from this, two such lucky draws will be held every 3 months. Due to which the participants will get a chance to win a cash prize of up to Rs 1 crore. To participate in Mera Bill Mera Adhikar Yojana, customers will be encouraged to collect bills for their purchased items.
1 month In Maximum 25 Bill Tax Can Are upload
Giving information about the Mera Bill Mera Adhikar scheme, an official has said that under this scheme a person can upload a maximum of 25 bills in a month. The minimum value of each bill should be Rs 200. Uploading of bills less than Rs.200 will not be accepted.
My Bill My rights Plan 2023 Of main point
- Through the Mera Bill Mera Adhikar scheme, customers will be encouraged to collect bills for goods purchased under GST.
- With the implementation of this scheme, most businessmen will follow GST.
- If more and more GST bills are generated, businessmen will be able to avoid tax evasion.
- This scheme can be participated through Mera Bill Mera Adhikar App.
- This mobile app will be available on both iOS and Android platforms.
- The bill uploaded on the app should clearly mention the merchant’s GSTIN number, amount paid and tax amount.
- Any citizen can win the cash prize by uploading the GST bill of the item purchased from the shopkeeper merchant on this app.
Mere Bill Mera Adhikar Yojana Of For Eligibility
- To get the benefit of Mera Bill Mera Adhikar scheme, the applicant must have the GST bill of the item purchased.
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- Only bills above Rs 200 can be uploaded.
My Bill My rights Plan Of For Necessary Document
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- GST bill of goods
- mobile number
- account number
- email id
Mere Bill Mera Adhikar Yojana 2023 Of under Application How do,
To get the benefits under the Mera Bill Mera Adhikar Scheme 2023, the candidate has to apply through the Mera Bhi Mera Adhikar app. After this, the benefits of the scheme can be availed by uploading the GST bills. The procedure to apply Mera Bill Mera Adhikar Yojana is given below. By adopting which you can easily apply.
- First of all you have to go to Google Play Store in your mobile.
- After this, you have to type Mera Bill Mera Adhikar App in the search bar and click on the search option.
- Now the app will open in front of you.
- After this you install You will have to download the app by clicking on the option.
- After downloading the app, you will have to open it and enter some of your information like your name, mobile number, Aadhar card number, age, gender, bank account details etc.
- After this you have to upload the GST bill of the item purchased on the app.
- The uploaded bill should clearly mention the GSTIN number of the merchant, the amount paid and the tax amount.
- If your name is included in the lucky draw, you will be informed through a message.
- In this way the process of applying under your Mera Bill Mera Adhikar Yojana will be completed.
Mere Bill Mera Adhikar Yojana FAQs
What is My Bill My Rights Scheme?
Through Mere Bill Mera Adhikar Yojana, people are encouraged to collect GST bill of goods purchased from shopkeepers or traders, for which they will be rewarded with crores of rupees.
Up to how much rupees will be rewarded for participating under the Mera Bill Mera Adhikar scheme?
On participating under Mere Bill Mera Adhikar Yojana, the winner will get a cash prize of Rs 10 lakh to Rs 1 crore.
How many bills can a person upload on Mera Bill Mera Adhikar App in 1 month?
Under this plan, a person can upload 25 bills on the app in a month.
What is the main objective of launching the Mera Bill Mera Adhikar scheme?
The main objective of starting Mere Bill Mera Adhikar Yojana is to stop tax evasion happening continuously in the country and to encourage common people to take GST bill.