Delhi door step delivery scheme
Delhi Doorstep Delivery Scheme:- Door step delivery scheme for Delhiites was launched on 10 September 2018 by Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal. Through which the general public was to be saved from going round the offices and the role of middlemen was to be eliminated.
Arvind Kejriwal’s government now Door Step Delivery Scheme going to expand. Now the government is preparing to increase the facilities available to the common people at home. Door step delivery is done to 100 services of 13 departments under this scheme by Delhi government.
Any common nagin of the state can apply for various services like caste certificate, Ration card marriage registration, driving license etc. can apply sitting at home. The government is now going to include 58 services in this scheme. Out of which 29 services are related to the Transport Department.
If you are also a citizen of Delhi and want to take advantage of Delhi Door Step Delivery Scheme, then you have to register yourself to get the benefit of these services. Today we will provide you complete information related to Delhi Doorstep Delivery Scheme 2023 through this article.
Delhi Doorstep Delivery Scheme 2023
we all know that any required documents We have to pay extra money to get it made but have to wait a long time to avail these services. The benefits of important services are being provided by the Delhi government to the common citizens at home, for which the Delhi Door Step Delivery Scheme has been started. By getting the benefits of this scheme, the citizens of the state do not have to visit unnecessary government offices. .
Presently 100 public services are being provided to the general public through the Delhi Doorstep Scheme. Delhi government is now preparing to add 58 services in the last and third phase of this scheme. Out of which 29 services are related to the Transport Department.
Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal can launch these new services in the first week of August. Now you will be able to get benefit of 158 services sitting at home. Testing has been completed for doorstep delivery of these services by the Delhi government.
Now the people of Delhi can avail the benefits of 158 services from the comfort of their homes without visiting the concerned departments. Till March 31, 2023, 5.6 lakh people have availed these services through Delhi Door Step Delivery.
Delhi cord step delivery Plan information about
|Scheme Name||Delhi Doorstep Delivery Scheme|
|was started||by Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal|
|when did it start||10 September 2018|
|beneficiary||citizens of the state|
|Objective||Providing benefits of various services at home without visiting government office|
Delhi Doorstep Delivery Scheme Of Objective
The main objective of starting the Delhi Door Step Delivery Scheme by the Government of Delhi is to provide the benefits of various services to the common citizens of the state at home without visiting the government office.
So that public services can be provided to the common people at their doorsteps without any problem. To avail 158 services of the Delhi Government, applicants can dial toll free numbers and a centralized call center has been set up to resolve the grievances of the applicants.
These services To Did will go Involved
Delhi Doorstep Delivery By 31 March 2023, 5.6 lakh people have availed these services through the Delhi Door Step Delivery scheme. In the last and third phase of the plan, 58 new services will be included. 29 services of the Transport Department have been included in these services.
Which includes International Driving Permit, Driving License Name Change, Vehicle Fitness Certificate. Apart from this, Mukhyamantri Teerth Yatra Yojana has also been included in these services. Along with this, 2 services of Revenue Department, 8 of Delhi Building and Other Workers Welfare Board, 19 of Labor Department and 29 of Transport Department have been included.
List of services of first and second phase of Delhi Doorstep Delivery Scheme
In the first phase, about 40 public services are being delivered to the citizens under the door step delivery scheme by the Delhi government. Out of which 13 government services are listed below.
- income certificate
- delayed birth order
- domicile/residence certificate
- delayed death order
- OBC/SC/ST certificate
- report on land status
- Issuance of ROR
- solvency certificate
- Lal Dora Certificate
- living member certificate
- marriage registration certificate
- Permanent Identity Card for Persons with Disabilities
- Enrollment as Civil Defense Volunteer
transportation Department Services
Under the Door Step Delivery Scheme, 11 services of the Transport Department are as follows.
- Transfer of Ownership of Learner License Vehicle
- duplicate rc
- renewal of driving license
- change of address in driving license
- hypothecation termination
- Hypothecation Assertion Permanent Driving License
- change of address in dl rc
- Issuance of No Objection Certificate
- Duplicate Driving License Provisional Copy
Delhi Water Board Services
In the first phase of the Delhi Door Step Delivery Scheme, the benefits of 5 services are being given by the Delhi Jal Board, which are as follows.
- new water connection
- disconnection of water supply
- disconnection of water supply
Society welfare Department In Services
- old age pension scheme
- Delhi Family Benefit Scheme
- Delhi Family Welfare
- Handicapped Pension Scheme
rationing Department Did Services
- Updation of member details in various functions
- Issuance of Priority Domestic Cards
Woman And Hair Department Did Services
- Financial assistance to poor widow for daughter’s marriage
- Widow Pension Scheme
- Department of Law and Justice
- Indian Christian Marriage License
Labor Department In Services
- Registration of Construction Workers – Building Construction Workers Act
- Renewal of Registration – Building Construction Workers Act
Delhi Doorstep Delivery Scheme Of Others phase Of 30 services Did List
Under the door step delivery scheme by the Delhi government, in the second phase, the benefit of 30 services of 9 departments is being given to the common citizens. Whose details are given in the list below.
|Department (Total 9 departments)||Services (Total 30 Services)|
|Labor Department||(Total 7 Services)|
1. Grant of license for operation of passenger lift
2. Grant of license to contract labor contractor
3.Grant of registration of establishment employing building construction workers under BOCW (RE&CS) Act, 1996
4. Periodic Inspection of Lift
5. Grant of registration certificate of the principal employer under section 7 of the Contract Labor (Regulation and Abolition Act, 1970)
6.Issue of Certificate of Competency Class I (Electrical Supervisor)
7. Grant of Electrical Contractor License
|Food And supply Department||(Total 7 Services)|
1.Addition of members in ration card
2. Deletion of members in the ration card
3. Change in residential address
4. Change in residential address
5.Updation of beneficiary mobile number
6. Issuance of Duplicate Ration Card
7. Change in Head of Household
|scheduled Caste,scheduled tribe welfare Department||(Total 5 Services)|
1.Post Matric Scholarship for OBC Student of College/Professional Institute
2. Pre Matric Scholarship for OBC Students (PMS-OBC)
3.Post Matric Scholarship for OBC Students (PMS-OBC)
4.Post Matric Scheme for Scheduled Caste Students
5. Pre Matric Scheme for Scheduled Caste Students
|DTTDC||1.Booking of Tour Packages|
|transportation Department||1.Motor Vehicle Tax|
2. Addition of new class of vehicle in driving license
|sightseeing Department||1. Registration of bed and breakfast establishments|
|medicine Control||1. Licensing of Chemists|
2. Grant of license for sale of Homoeopathic medicine
3. Grant of license for sale of Schedule X drug
|Delhi transportation Corporation||1. Issuance of Delhi-NCR Bus Pass|
2. Issuance of Common All Route Bus Passes for AC and Non AC Buses
|High Education||1. Higher Education and Skill Development Guarantee Scheme of Delhi Higher Education Assistance Trust|
2. Merit-cum-Means Income Linked Financial Assistance Scheme of Delhi Education Assistance Trust
Delhi doorstep delivery Plan 2023 Of under Application How do,
If you want to avail the door step delivery services of Delhi Government then you can avail the various services by following the procedure given below. You can take advantage of all the services of the Delhi Government provided under the Door Step Delivery Scheme with the help of helpline number 1076.
- Firstly you have to call the helpline number 1076 to apply or get the benefit of these services.
- You will need to make an appointment with the mobile assistant to visit the home.
- Now the mobile assistant government representative will come to your home at a fixed time.
- You can meet the Mobile Sahayak between 8 AM to 8 PM to avail the services.
- Mobile Sahayak will come to your home as per your time and collect the required documents and information from you
- After this the documents will be submitted to the concerned department.
- You will be charged a fee of Rs 50 for submitting the application.
- After the fee is done, the application form will be sent to your address through post.
Delhi Doorstep Delivery Scheme FAQs
When was the Delhi Doorstep Delivery Scheme started?
Delhi Doorstep Delivery Scheme was launched by the Government of Delhi on 10th September 2018 to provide the benefits of various services to the general public.
Preparing to add so many new services under Doorstep Delivery Scheme?
Preparations are on to add 58 new services in the last third phase of the door step delivery scheme. Out of this, 29 services are related to the Transport Department.
How many departments are providing these services under the Delhi Doorstep Delivery Scheme?
These services are being provided by 14 departments under the Delhi Doorstep Delivery Scheme.
What is the toll free number of Door Step Delivery Scheme?
The toll free number of Delhi Doorstep Delivery Scheme is 1076. By calling on which you can get the benefit of various services.