Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana UP 2023: Online Registration (What is Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana)
UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana 2023: what is it, online registration, form pdf, application, benefits, beneficiary list, eligibility, documents, official website, helpline number, latest news (Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana kya hai) (Online Registration, Form pdf, Apply, Benefit, Beneficiary, List, Eligibility, Documents, Official Website, Helpline Number, Latest News)
Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana A welfare scheme is being run by the Yogi government of Uttar Pradesh for the last two-three years, which is named Uttar Pradesh Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana.
This scheme is specially for such boys and girls, whose parents work as laborers, that is, for the boys and girls who belong to the working family, financial assistance is provided by the government through Uttar Pradesh Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana. Its being done.
Students are getting this financial assistance every month in their bank account or in the bank account of their parents. If your child is also eligible for this scheme, then today itself you should get complete information about the scheme. On this page, we are giving you information that what is Uttar Pradesh Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana and how to apply in UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana.
UP Child Labor Education Scheme 2023 (Baal Shramik Vidya Yojana UP in hindi)
|child labor education scheme
|Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath
|Boys and girls from labor families of UP
|financial aid every month
What is UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana
The Chief Minister Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana was started by the Yogi Adityanath Government of Uttar Pradesh on 12th June in the year 2020 for the students studying in Uttar Pradesh. Through this scheme, ₹1000 per month is given to the beneficiary boys and ₹1200 per month to the girls.
This money can be used by the beneficiary boys and girls for their studies or they can also use the money received under the scheme to support their families financially. Apart from this, we also want to tell you that if the children of laborers living in Uttar Pradesh are studying in class VIII to X, then they are being provided additional assistance of ₹ 6000 every year by the UP Government. .
Any children who want to get the benefit of this scheme, they have to apply in the scheme. They will be able to get financial assistance only after being selected as a beneficiary in the scheme.
Objective of UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana (Objective)
There are many such families in Uttar Pradesh, who come under the labor family. Children born in such families have to face many difficulties in studying due to poor economic condition. They are often thrown out of the class for not depositing the fees on time.
Therefore, the Uttar Pradesh Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana has been launched by the government to enhance the future of the children of such labor families and to encourage them towards education.
Through this scheme, the government will provide financial assistance to the beneficiary boys and girls. He will be able to use this financial assistance for his education and will be able to buy essential things used in studies.
UP Child Labor Education Scheme Amount in
Beneficiary children under this scheme 1,The government gives a scholarship of Rs. 000 per month, while girls are given a scholarship of Rs. 1,200 per month.
Benefits of UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana (Benefit)
- In the year 2020 itself, the Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana was launched in the state of Uttar Pradesh by Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath.
- The poor children living in the state of Uttar Pradesh will get the benefit of this scheme.
- Both boys and girls will be eligible for the scheme.
- The government will provide ₹ 1000 per month to the boys and ₹ 1200 per month to the girls involved in the scheme.
- Apart from this, the government has said that the UP government will provide additional assistance of ₹ 6000 every month to the labor children who are studying in class VIII, IX and X.
- The benefit of the scheme will be available only after applying in this scheme and being selected as a beneficiary. The benefit of the scheme will not be given without applying.
- Due to being named in the scheme, now the children will get financial assistance, which will motivate them to study and achieve their dream.
Eligibility for UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana (Eligibility)
- Only permanent students of Uttar Pradesh will be eligible for the scheme.
- Both boys and girls will be eligible for the scheme.
- Only those boys and girls will be eligible for the scheme who come from labor families.
- Only such boys and girls will get the benefit of the scheme, who will apply in the scheme.
- The scheme money will be given to students who are at least 8 and not more than 18 years old.
Documents for UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana
- Photo copy of Aadhaar card
- photo copy of identity card
- phone number
- email id
- Passport size color photograph
- other documents
UP Child Labor Education Scheme Official website)
If you want to know about this scheme then for this the labor department of Uttar Pradesh state official website You can visit in
Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana Online Registration
There is no online or offline application process to get the benefits of this scheme. If you are the beneficiary of this scheme, then you will start getting its benefits after being selected by the government itself. You do not need to apply for this.
UP Child Labor Education Scheme Selection Process process)
- The labor families who do not have any land and women are the head of their family, then the census list of 2011 will be used for the selection of their children.
- Under this scheme, the identification of children will be done by the survey done by the officials of the Labor Department, by the Gram Panchayats, by the local body and by the Child Lines and School Committee.
- If the parent of the child is suffering from any serious illness, then first priority will be given to such children, in this medical certificate will be required which should be verified by the concerned government authority.
UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana Helpline Number number)
Through this article, we have provided you the necessary information about the Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana running in Uttar Pradesh. If you have to make any inquiry or you want to register any kind of complaints, then you can call the helpline number, for this you will have to wait for a while.
Q: In which state is the Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana running?
Answer: Uttar Pradesh
Q: Who started Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana UP?
Answer: Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath
Q: When was the Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana started?
Q: Who will get the benefit of Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana?
Answer: Boys and girls from labor families of UP
Q: How much money is available in Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana?
Answer: Boys will get financial assistance of Rs.1000 and girls will get Rs.1200 every month.