Deenbandhu Gram Uday Yojana Haryana 2023: 10,Villages with population up to 000 will be developed, total villages, benefits, Online Application, eligibility, Document, official website, helpline number, latest News, Last date, status check (Deenbandhu Gram Uday Yojana Haryana,Total Village, Benefits, development, Apply Online, Eligibility, Documents, Official Website, Helpline Number, Latest News, Last Date, status check,
An important scheme has been started by the government to bring development in the villages of Haryana. The government has named this scheme as Deenbandhu Gram Uday Yojana. The government has asked the district administration to prepare a report soon and has also been asked to send the report to the government. After this, according to the report sent by the government, development works will be started in the village through the scheme. Under the scheme, opinions related to development are also being taken from Zilla Parishad members and Gram Panchayat. Let us get detailed information in the article about what is Deenbandhu Gram Uday Yojana Haryana and how to apply for Gram Uday Yojana Haryana.
Deenbandhu Gram Uday Yojana Haryana 2023
|name of the scheme||Deenbandhu Gram Uday Yojana|
|who started||Haryana Government|
|beneficiary||people of haryana|
|official website||will be launched soon|
|helpline number||to be launched soon|
Haryana Chief Minister Housing Scheme
Haryana Deenbandhu Gram Uday Yojana 2023
Deenbandhu Gram Uday Yojana was started in Haryana around the year 2018 by the then Chief Minister of Haryana. Under the scheme, the Haryana government is working on phase-by-phase development in the villages with population between 3000 to 10000 in the state and under this scheme, the work of selecting such villages has been started by the district administration. , who would come under the purview of this scheme. After the village is selected under the scheme, development related works will be started in the village. The government has said that, through this scheme, 1500 villages located in different districts of Haryana will be developed in the initial phase. The government will provide social and economic basic facilities in these villages which are available in cities.
Objective of Deenbandhu Gram Uday Yojana Haryana
No government can fully reach the rural areas of the country. In such a situation, the system of Sarpanch has been put in place by the government for the development of rural areas, but many times even the Sarpanch does not work properly, due to which despite getting sufficient money, the village is not able to develop. This is the reason why Haryana Government has started the above scheme and through this scheme it has decided that after selecting the identified villages, development works will be carried out there, so that such villages where there is less development, There has been no development or there has been no development at all, they can also come to the developed villages of Haryana.
Haryana Viva Yojana
Benefits/Features of Haryana Deenbandhu Gram Uday Yojana
- This scheme has been started to develop the villages of Haryana.
- Through the scheme, infrastructure in the villages will be improved, which will improve the standard of living of the people living in rural areas.
- Just as the cities of Haryana have been developed, in the same way the rural areas of Haryana will also be developed through the scheme.
- The government has a clear order that, under the scheme, it will initially select 1500 rural areas and get them developed.
- Such villages will be included in the scheme, in which the number of people living is around 3000 to 10000.
- The government will complete this scheme in different phases, so that all the identified villages can be properly developed.
- A deadline and target has been fixed for each phase by the government, so that the target can be accomplished within the stipulated time.
- The report that will be prepared under the scheme will include things like how many streets are paved or unpaved in the villages covered under the scheme, what is the arrangement for extracting water, how is the drinking water arrangement, banks in the village. Whether post office or other facilities are present or not. What type of educational institutions are there and what type of electricity and transport facilities are there in the village.
- Under the scheme, Haryana Government will do the development work in the villages in collaboration with NABARD i.e. National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development.
Haryana Deenbandhu Gram Uday Yojana Eligibility (Eligibility)
There is no need for any ordinary citizen to apply in this scheme. Under the scheme, all the work will be done by the government itself. However, such villages will be included in the scheme whose population ranges from 3000 to 10000.
Ambedkar Housing Renovation Scheme Haryana
Deenbandhu Gram Uday Yojana Haryana Documents (Documents)
Ordinary people do not have to apply for the scheme. Therefore, you do not need to provide any kind of document.
Deenbandhu Gram Uday Yojana Haryana Application Process
Even though it has been 5 to 6 years since the government started the scheme, till now no common man has applied for this scheme, the main reason for which is that no common man is allowed to apply for this scheme. There is no need to do it. Because all the work of the scheme will be done by the government and government agencies. If you reside in a village identified by the government for development, then you will automatically get the benefit of this scheme, because when the village develops, you will be able to enjoy the development of the village and use the facilities available in the village. You will also be able to do it.
Haryana Saksham Yojana
Haryana Deenbandhu Gram Uday Yojana Helpline Number Number)
Even though the government has started the scheme, the government has not yet released any official helpline number and toll free number related to the scheme. If the government gives a helpline number or toll free number related to Deenbandhu Gram Uday Yojana Haryana in the coming time, then the related information will be updated in this article, so that you can get more information about the scheme sitting at home. Or register your complaint.
Q: When was Haryana Deenbandhu Gram Uday Yojana started?
Ans: This scheme was started around the year 2018.
Q: How to apply for Deenbandhu Gram Uday Yojana Haryana?
Ans: The common man does not need to apply for the scheme at all.
Q: What is the helpline number of Deenbandhu Gram Uday Yojana Haryana?
Ans: The helpline number has not been released yet.
Q: How many villages will be developed in the first phase under Haryana Deenbandhu Gram Uday Yojana?
Ans: 1500 villages will be developed in the first phase.
Q: How many villages have been developed so far under Haryana Deenbandhu Gram Uday Yojana?
Ans: This information has not been given yet.
Read more –
Note: Please Check all the Relevant Deatails Regarding this Scheme on the Official Website of this Scheme.