As of May 16, 2023, Andhra Pradesh has disbursed financial support of Rs 5,500 to eligible farmers under the YSR Rythu Bharosa PM Kisan scheme. While the first installment of Rs 5,500 has been provided by the AP government, an additional Rs 2,000 will be credited under the PM Kisan Scheme by the end of this month.
In this article, we will explore what the YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme entails, with a primary focus on YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status and its associated benefits. Furthermore, we will guide you through the step-by-step process of checking beneficiary names in the scheme’s list.
Understanding AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status 2023
Under this scheme, the Andhra Pradesh State government offers eligible farmers an annual financial support of Rs. 13,500, disbursed in three installments, as part of the YSR Rythu Bharosa-PM Kisan plan.
It’s important to note that the total sum of Rs 13,500 includes a guaranteed annual payment of Rs 6,000 to eligible farmers under the PM KISAN Samman Nidhi Scheme. In essence, while the state government provides Rs 7,500, the PM Kisan plan contributes an additional Rs 6,000.
Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has initiated the first payment of Rs 5,500 under the PM Kisan Scheme, set to be distributed by the end of this month. This marks the fourth consecutive year of crediting Rs 3,758 crore as the first payment of YSR Rythu Bharosa, benefiting 50.10 lakh farmers.
It’s noteworthy that so far, a total of Rs 23,875 crore has been directly deposited into farmers’ bank accounts through the Rythu Bharosa scheme. Additionally, Rs 1,10,093 crore has been allocated for farmers’ welfare through various programs. This demonstrates a significant increase compared to the previous administration’s expenditure of only Rs 782 crore on zero-interest agriculture loans, with the current government investing Rs 1282 crore in projects.
YSR Rythu Bharosa: Recent Updates
As of September 1st, 2023, Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has allocated 120.75 crores under the YSR Rythu Bharosa-PM Kisan Scheme for the fiscal year 2023–2024. This allocation is set to benefit 1,46,324 tenant farmers from the SC, ST, BC, and minority populations. Additionally, the Chief Minister has provided 11.01 crore for input subsidies, aiding 11,373 farmers whose crops were affected by excessive rains between May and August 2023. The total disbursement now amounts to 120.75 crores, with funds being promptly credited to recipients’ bank accounts.
On June 1st, 2023, Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy distributed ₹3,923 crore under the YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme. This substantial amount benefits approximately 52,30,939 farmers across the state. The funds are directly deposited into beneficiaries’ bank accounts in three installments each year, providing financial assistance of Rs 13,500 annually.
Key Highlights of Farmer Bharosa Payment Status 2023
- Scheme Name: YSR Rythu Bharosa
- Launched By: Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh
- Department: Department Of Agriculture And Farmers Welfare
- Beneficiary: Farmers
- Start Date of Scheme: October 15, 2019
- 1st Installment Release Date: May 15
- 2nd Installment Release Month: October
- Scheme Benefits: Rs. 13,500/- per year for 5 years
- Official Website: www.ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in
Benefits of YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status
Under this scheme:
- Eligible farmers receive interest-free loans.
- Each farmer family gets Rs 67,500 over five years, amounting to Rs 13,500 annually.
- The government covers the insurance premium.
- Irrigation improvements are ongoing.
- Tenant farmers receive Rs 2,500 annually.
- Farmers enjoy 9 hours of free power daily.
- Free borewells are provided.
- Producers are exempt from vehicle tax.
- Statewide cold storage facilities are being established.
- Life insurance cover of Rs. 5 Lakh is extended to farmers’ families.
Eligibility Criteria for AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status
To benefit from this scheme:
- You must be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- Applicants must be engaged in farming or related agricultural activities.
- Small, marginal, or agricultural renters can also apply.
- Farmers with a minimum of 5 acres of cultivable land are eligible for the YSR Rythu Bharosa plan.
Documents Required for Kisan Bharosa Payment Status
When applying for this scheme, you will need the following documents:
- Aadhaar card
- Proof of residence/domicile
- Income certification/income proof
- Proof of agricultural land
- Bank account details
- Passport-sized photograph
How to Check YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status 2023
If you’ve enrolled in the Rythu Bharosa scheme, checking your payment status is now more accessible than ever. Follow these steps with your Aadhaar number in hand:
- Visit the official website or use this direct link.
- Select the “Rythu Bharosa Payment Status” tab on the homepage.
- On the new page, enter your 12-digit Aadhaar number in the provided box and click submit.
- Your payment status will be displayed.
Checking YSR Rythu Bharosa Grievance Status
If you wish to check the grievance status, follow these steps:
- Visit the official YSR Rythu Bharosa Portal website.
- Select the Grievance Status option from the menu bar on the homepage.
- Another window will appear.
- Enter your Aadhaar number and click Submit.
- The status will be displayed.
For more information and updates, visit the official YSR Rythu Bharosa Portal.