SSC JE Recruitment 2023 Notification released for SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment : Staff Selection Commission has issued a notification for the recruitment of Junior Engineer posts in various departments. Online applications for this recruitment will start from 26 July 2023, which will run till 16 August 2023, as well as online CBT will be organized for this recruitment in the month of October 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for this recruitment through the official website of Staff Selection Commission as well as SSC JE Recruitment 2023 For detailed information related to such as age limit, application fee, syllabus, exam pattern, eligibility, etc. read the post till the end and the link to apply online and download official notification is given below.
SSC JE Recruitment 2023 Official Notification: Click Here
SSC JE Recruitment 2023 Post Detail
The notification of SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2023 has been issued for the recruitment of about 1324 posts.
|Junior Engineer (JE)||1324||Engg. Degree/ Diploma in Related Field|
SSC JE Recruitment 2023 Age Limit
To apply for SSC JE Recruitment 2023, the minimum age limit of the candidate has been fixed at 18 years and the maximum age limit is 30 years, as well as the age limit for this recruitment will be calculated as the basis on 01 August 2023 and the candidates of reserved categories Relaxation in upper age limit is also given as per rules
- Minimum Age Limit : 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit : 30 Years
SSC JE Recruitment 2023 Education Qualification
Educational Qualification for SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2023 Engineering Degree or Diploma in Related Trade from Any Recognized Institute and University has been prescribed, as well as for detailed information about educational qualification, see the official notification.
- Engg. Degree/ Diploma in Related Field
Selection Process For SSC JE Recruitment 2023
The Selection Process of SSC JE Recruitment 2023 includes the following stages:
- Tier-1 Written Exam CBT
- Tier-2 (Descriptive Paper)
- Document Verification
- medical examination
SSC JE Tier-1 Exam Pattern 2023
|General Awareness and GK||50||50|
|Engineering (Related Subject)||100||100|
- Negative Marking: 1/4th
- Time Duration: 2 Hours
- Mode of Exam: CBT
SSC JE Tier-2 Exam Pattern 2023
|General Engineering (Related Subject)||300||2 Hours|
How To Apply For SSC JE Recruitment 2023
- First of all, you people have to download the official notification through the link given below by us and read it thoroughly.
- After that you people have to click on the link of Apply Online given below, as well as you can also apply online for this recruitment through the official website
- After this, the application form for this recruitment will open in front of you, all the information asked in it has to be filled correctly and all the necessary documents mentioned have to be uploaded.
- After that you have to pay the online application fee according to your category and submit the application form.
- After successfully submitting the application form, take a print out of it.
To apply for SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2023, the application fee has been kept at Rs 100 for general, OBC and EWS category candidates and no fee of any kind for sc-st, PWD, ex-servicemen and women candidates. Is placed .
Important Links And Dates
|Form Start Date||26 July 2023|
|Form Last Date||16 August 2023|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
When will the applications for SSC JE Recruitment 2023 start?
Online applications for SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2023 will start from 26 July 2023.
What is the last date to apply for SSC JE Recruitment 2023?
The last date for online application for SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2023 has been kept as 16 August 2023.
How to apply for SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment through online mode, complete information is mentioned above.