Livestock loan guarantee scheme started, underprivileged citizens will get a loan facility
Pashudhan Credit Guarantee Scheme: – As we all know, animal husbandry in the country is an important source of income along with employment. In such a situation, several schemes are being run by the Central Government to reduce the cost of animal husbandry and to provide more facilities to the farmers, to strengthen the economy in rural areas. In this direction, the central government has decided to promote enterprises in the animal husbandry sector.
Livestock Credit Guarantee Scheme has started. through this plan MicroTo empowers small and medium enterprises, their active participation will be encouraged by seeing guarantees in the livestock sector. How to get the benefit of this scheme and how to apply, for information related to all these, you will have to read this article in detail till the end. Because today we will provide you with complete information related to Pashudhan Credit Guarantee Yojana 2023 through this article.
Pashudhan Credit Guarantee Scheme 2023
The Government of India has launched the Livestock Credit Guarantee Scheme for the animal husbandry sector to revive the rural economy and empower the micro, small and medium enterprises. The scheme has been implemented by the Department of Animal Husbandry and Dairying in the livestock sector under the Animal Husbandry Infrastructure Development Fund (AHIDF) to strengthen the credit delivery system and smoothly facilitate risk-free unsecured loans to micro, small and medium enterprises. Beneficiaries will not only be given interest rebates under the Credit Guarantee Yojana.
Rather loan up to 90% of the total project cost will be made available from any scheduled bank and National Cooperative Development Corporation. associated with the livestock sector msme There will be a huge increase in the participation of PSUs and the impact of credit in this sector will increase. Along with this, MSMEs can be strengthened to promote the rural economy.
Information about Livestock Credit Guarantee Scheme
|Pashudhan Credit Guarantee Scheme
|by the central government
|Department of Livestock and Dairying, Government of India
|Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises of the country
|Providing enterprises access to financial support and credit facilities for the disadvantaged livestock sector
|Central Government Schemes
|750 crore rupees
Pashudhan Credit Guarantee Scheme 2023 Of Objective
The main objective of introducing the Livestock Credit Guarantee Scheme by the Central Government is to provide financial assistance and access to credit facilities to the micro, small and medium enterprises for the disadvantaged livestock sector. So as to enable them to get financial assistance from lending institutions. This will increase the productivity and growth of the livestock sector.
The scheme will provide credit guarantees to MSMEs and encourage their active participation in the livestock sector. Which makes a significant contribution to rural economic development.
25% As far as Gave will go credit Guarantee
Livestock Credit Guarantee Scheme will be implemented in all the state and union territories. The Department of Animal Husbandry and Dairying (DAHD) has set up a Credit Guarantee Fund of Rs 750 crore to run this scheme smoothly. Which will provide credit guarantee coverage of up to 25 percent of credit facilities extended to MSMEs by eligible lending institutions.
This will enable better access to finance for the disadvantaged livestock sector. Credit Guarantee Scheme The livestock sector is of considerable importance to the prosperous rural economy.
Loan Guarantee Of For 750 Ten million rupees Of Fund Did Establishment
One of the salient features of the Animal Husbandry Infrastructure Development Fund (AHIDF) scheme is that a Credit Guarantee Fund of Rs 750 crore has been set up. DAHD along with NAB Protection Trustee Company Pvt Ltd, a wholly-owned subsidiary of NABARD, has constituted a Trust for setting up of Guarantee Fund Trust for providing credit guarantees to Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises under the AHIDF scheme.
This Fund Trust, established in March 2021, is the first Fund Trust in the country under the Credit Guarantee Scheme of AHIDF in the agriculture and animal husbandry sector. And is a path-breaking initiative taken by DAHD.
This will exponentially increase the number of MSMEs getting benefits from this scheme and strengthen the ecosystem for tradable funds from banks. Livestock Loan Guarantee Portal has been developed as a rule-based portal. And enrollment of institutions to eligible providers under the Credit Guarantee Scheme, issue of guarantee cover, renewal, and settlement of claims has been processed on the portal.
animal husbandry Area Of These ventures To will get Plan Of Benefit
To make the country self-reliant, the establishment of a Credit Guarantee Fund Trust under the Prime Minister’s Self-Reliant India Campaign incentive package of Rs 15000 crore has been approved by the Central Government for Animal Husbandry Infrastructure Development Fund (AHIDF).
Under this, the establishment of the following enterprises, private companies, producer organizations, and Section 8 companies have been approved for the establishment of the following.
- Dairy Processing and Value Addition Infrastructure,
- Meat Processing and Value Addition Infrastructure,
- Establishment of animal feed plants,
- Breed Improvement Technology and Breed Multiplication Form,
- Animal Waste to Wealth Management (Agriculture Waste Management)
- Establishment of a Veterinary Vaccine and Drug Manufacturing Facility
Pashudhan Credit Guarantee Scheme 2023 Of Benefit And Properties
- To revive the rural economy and empower underprivileged entrepreneurs, the Central Government has launched the first-ever credit guarantee scheme for the animal husbandry sector.
- The scheme will provide credit guarantee coverage of up to 25% of credit facilities extended by lending institutions to MSMEs.
- DAHD has established a new Credit Guarantee Fund of Rs 750 crore for the operation of Pashudhan Credit Guarantee Yojana.
- A wholly owned subsidiary of NABARD has collaborated with NAB Sanrakshan Trustee Company Pvt Ltd to set up the Credit Guarantee Fund Trust.
- Through this scheme, the project viability will be given importance to the lender.
- On the basis of primary security, credit security will be ensured for the entrepreneurs and the deprived sections of society who do not have the facility of finance.
- Under this scheme, the beneficiaries will get the Prime Minister’s Self-reliant India Interest will be exempted under the campaign incentive package.
- And huge loan will also be made available for the project cost.
- The beneficiary will be given a subvention of 3% on the interest rate on the loan taken.
- Loan up to 90% of the total project cost will be provided from any scheduled bank and National Cooperative Development Corporation.
- Their active participation in the livestock sector will be encouraged by giving MSME coaching guarantee.
- The initiative of the Credit Guarantee Scheme launched by DAHD is expected to increase the participation of MSMEs associated with the livestock sector tremendously.
- Through the Livestock Credit Guarantee Scheme, the effect of credit in the livestock sector will increase and the rural economy will get a boost. By which MSMEs can be strengthened.
- This will create employment opportunities in the country and more facilities will be available to the farmers. It will make a significant contribution to the economic development of the scheme.
livestock Loan Guarantee Plan Of For eligibility
- The applicant should be a citizen of India to get the benefit of the loan guarantee scheme.
- Micro, small, and medium entrepreneurs engaged in the animal husbandry sector will be eligible under this scheme.
- The entrepreneur’s bank account link to the Aadhar card Should be
Documents required for Pashudhan Credit Guarantee Yojana
- Aadhar card
- income certificate
- Address proof
- land documents
- Documents related to the animal husbandry industry
- mobile number
- passport size photo
- Bank account statement
livestock Loan Guarantee Plan 2023 Of under Application to do Did Process
- First of all, you have to visit the Department of Animal Husbandry and Dairying, Government of India. official website will go on.
- After this, the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- on the home page you Loan Of For Application do Have to click on the option.
- Now a new page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you have to enter your mobile number.
- After this, you have to click on the option of I’m not a robot. Request OTP Click on the option.
- On clicking you will get an OTP on your mobile. From which you will have to enter on the next page.
- Now the application form will open in front of you.
- You have to carefully enter all the necessary information sought in the application form.
- After this, you will have to upload the required documents sought.
- finally, you submit Have to click on the option.
- Thus the process of applying under your Livestock Loan Guarantee Scheme will be completed.
Pashudhan Credit Guarantee Scheme FAQs
What is Livestock Loan Guarantee Scheme?
In order to revive the rural economy and empower micro, small and medium enterprises and strengthen the credit delivery system for the animal husbandry sector, the Animal Husbandry Dairy Department has implemented Pashu Dhan Loan Guarantee Scheme.
How many rupees credit guarantee fund has been set up by the Animal Husbandry Dairy Department to operate the Livestock Credit Guarantee Scheme?
The Animal Husbandry Dairy Department has set up a credit guarantee fund of Rs 750 crore for the operation of this scheme.
Under Pashudhan Credit Guarantee Yojana 2023, with whom has collaboration been done for the establishment of Fund Trust?
A trust has been constituted along with NAB Protection Trustee Company Private Limited, a wholly-owned subsidiary of NABARD, for setting up the Credit Guarantee Fund Trust.