Ladli Behna Yojana MP: Registration starts 25 July, Last date 20 August, Apply online Link
Ladli Behna Yojana 2023: Many schemes are being successfully operated by the Madhya Pradesh government for the welfare of the people of its state and new schemes are also being launched.
Moving forward in this sequence, Madhya Pradesh Ladli Bahna Yojana is going to be started by the government.
Under this scheme, financial assistance of ₹ 1000 will be provided by the government every month to the women involved in the scheme and about 1 crore women will be covered in the scheme.
Let us know in detail in this article what is MP Ladli Bahna Yojana and how to apply in MP Ladli Bahna Yojana.
For Latest Government jobs Download the Android Application : Download find Government Jobs App from Play Store
Madhya Pradesh Ladli Behna Yojana 2023 (Ladli Behna Yojana MP in Hindi)
|Scheme Name||MP Ladli (Ladli) Bahna Yojana|
|Beneficiary||Lower, middle class and poor women of the state|
|who started||Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan|
|Objective||empowering women financially|
|financial aid amount||Rs.1000 per month / Rs.12000 annually|
|helpline number||0755-2700800 & 181|
What is MP Ladli Behna Yojana (What is MP Ladli Behna Yojana)
Welfare Madhya Pradesh Ladli Bahna Yojana has been started for the poor sisters living in the state on the occasion of Narmada Jayanti by the present Chief Minister of MP Mr. Shivraj Singh Chouhan in the state of Madhya Pradesh. Under the scheme by the government, financial assistance will be given every month to such women who are poor.
The objective of MP Ladli Behna Yojana (MP Ladli Behna Yojana Objective)
The main objective of starting the scheme is to provide financial assistance to the women of low class and poor families living in the state of MP, so that they too can fulfill their needs. Women will be able to use the funds received under the scheme according to their own. With the money received from the scheme, women will be able to become self-empowered.
Benefits and features in Madhya Pradesh Ladli Behna Yojana (MP Ladli Behna Yojana Benefit and Key Features)
- On the occasion of Narmada Jayanti, the present Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh Shivraj Singh Chouhan has announced to start the MP Ladli Bahna Yojana.
- Financial assistance of about ₹ 1000 will be given by the government to the sisters who are eligible for the scheme.
- About ₹ 12000 will be provided by the government to the sisters involved in the scheme in 12 months of the year.
- Sisters will get this money directly in their bank account so that there can be no embezzlement in between.
- About 1 crore women will be covered under this scheme.
- It has been said by the government that about 60,000 crore rupees will be spent in MP Ladli Bahna Yojana in 5 years, which clearly proves that the government will spend about 12000 crore rupees every year for the successful operation of this scheme.
- The way Ladli Laxmi Yojana is being operated, in the same way Ladli Bahna Yojana will also be operated.
Important information in Madhya Pradesh Ladli Behna Yojana (MP Ladli Behna Yojana Important Points)
- If you are going to apply under Ladli Bahna Yojana, then it is important that the information given in your overall and Aadhaar card should be the same.
- Native or income certificate is not required in this scheme.
- It is necessary for the women beneficiary of this scheme that their overall ID should be linked to an Aadhaar card as well as it is also necessary to have KYC.
When will you get the benefit of the Madhya Pradesh Ladli Bahna Yojana?
Beneficiary women will start getting the benefits of the Ladli Behna Yojana (MP Ladli Behna Yojana) started by the Madhya Pradesh government from June 10.
After this, the beneficiary women will get this benefit for the next 5 years, although whether this period will be extended further or not, the government has not yet given information about it.
Eligibility in MP Ladli Behna Yojana (MP Ladli Behna Yojana Eligibility)
- Only women who are permanent residents of Madhya Pradesh will be eligible for the scheme.
- The government will provide financial assistance under this scheme to the middle class and poor women living in the state of Madhya Pradesh.
- Women belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Backward Classes and General Category will be entitled to apply in the scheme.
- The age of the woman applying in this scheme should be minimum 23 years and maximum 60 years from January 1, 2023.
- Such women who are not taking advantage of any pension scheme even after crossing the age of 60 years will be given the benefit of this scheme.
- Apart from this, women of rural areas whose annual income is more than Rs 2.5 lakh will not get the benefit of this scheme.
- Also, if the women of rural areas have more than 5 acres of land, they will not be eligible in this scheme.
- Along with this, the families who have four wheelers will also not get its benefit.
MP Ladli Behna Yojana (MP Ladli Behna Yojana ) will now have women of 21 years
Madhya Pradesh government had so far kept this eligibility under this scheme that married women above 23 years of age can also take advantage of this scheme. But now the government has included one more eligibility in it that such women who have been married at the age of 21 years. They will also be eligible for this. That is, now women of 21 years or above can take advantage of this scheme.
In MP Ladli Behna Yojana (MP Ladli Behna Yojana ) , women of tractor holder family will also be eligible
Yes, you heard it right, the government has also ensured this eligibility that now the benefit of this scheme will also be given to such families who have a tractor. That is, the women of farmer families who own tractors will also be given Rs. 1,000 per month by the government.
Actually the government says that the tractor has not been kept in the category of four wheeler.
Get e-KYC done in Madhya Pradesh Ladli Behna Yojana (MP Ladli Behna Yojana e-KYC)
If they want to do KYC , then for this they can do KYC by themselves by visiting Public Service Center, Common Service Center, MP Online Kiosk, and Sampark Portal.
Documents in Madhya Pradesh Ladli Behna Yojana (MP Ladli Behna Yojana Documents)
- Aadhar card
- Composite ID
- mobile number
- bank account detail passbook
- passport size photo
Application in MP Ladli Behna Yojana starts from March 25 (MP Ladli Behna Yojana Application)
If you want to get the benefits of MP Ladli Bahna Yojana starting in Madhya Pradesh, then now your wait is going to end, because recently the update for this scheme has been issued by the government, that this scheme The application process has started publicly from March 25. If you want to apply in this then there are 2 ways for this.
Ladli Bahna scheme form pdf (offline application)
If you want to apply offline, then for this you can go to your nearest Anganwadi center and get the information about the scheme as well as the application form of the scheme. Ladli Bahna Yojana form pdf, you can download the form by clicking on this link, let us tell you that camps will also be organized by the government for application in different areas of the village and city, you can get the application form from there also.
After receiving the application form, you have to submit it by filling it and attaching photocopies of all the documents in it. In this way your application form will be filled.
Online Application :-
Soon the government is also going to launch the official website to apply. As soon as the official website for MP Ladli Bahna Yojana is launched by the MP Government and the online process of application starts, we will include the related information in this article, so that you can apply in the scheme and get ₹ every month. Can get financial assistance of 1000.
MP Ladli Behna Yojana Official Website (MP Ladli Behna Yojana Official Website)
An official website has been released by the Government of Madhya Pradesh for this scheme , from which the beneficiaries of this scheme can easily get all the information about the scheme. Along with this, after applying, they can also check the status of the application from here.
When will the portal be closed in MP Ladli Behna Yojana (MP Ladli Behna Yojana Portal Closed)
To apply in this scheme, the portal will be closed on Sunday, along with this, on 14th April, due to the festival of Ambedkar Jayanti and Baisakhi, the portal will also be closed on this day.
Apart from this, Akshaya Tritiya, Parshuram Jayanti and Eid-ul-Fitr are on 22 April, so the application will not be possible on this day also. In these days the facility of offline application will also be closed.
Application fee in MP Ladli Behna Yojana (MP Ladli Behna Yojana Application Fee)
No fee is being charged for applying under Ladli Bahna Yojana. Therefore, the residents of Madhya Pradesh who are eligible to apply in this scheme, if they are being charged a fee by anyone for applying in this scheme, then they should be alert because the application for this by the state government is completely free.
Last date of application in MP Ladli Behna Yojana (MP Ladli Behna Yojana Last Date)
Women beneficiaries of Madhya Pradesh’s Ladli Bahna Yojana should complete their application process before April 30, because after that they will not get a chance to apply and will not get the benefit of this scheme. Because the government has fixed April 30 as the last date for applying in this scheme.
MP Ladli Behna Yojana 2.0 (Second Round)
The first installment of the Ladli Bahna scheme launched by the Madhya Pradesh government has been given to women. But the forms of some women who registered in this scheme were rejected, the government is bringing a golden opportunity for them, the government is about to open the official portal again.
Under which women with new eligibility in this scheme and whose forms have been rejected can take advantage of the scheme by filling the form again after making corrections.
Let us tell you that so far money has been sent to the bank accounts of 1 crore 18 lakh 22 thousand 624 women. But still there are 1 lakh 78 thousand 891 women who have filled the form of this scheme but they have not received the money.
That is, so far the government has deposited money in the bank accounts of 98.51% beneficiary women. And has decided to give second chance to the remaining 1.5% women.
MP Ladli Behna Yojana 2.0 Registration Date (Registration Start and Last Date)
Beneficiary women can register again from July 1. And for this the government has fixed August 15 as the last date. Let us tell you that there is no need to register again for the next installment of the women who have received the money of the first installment in their bank account.
It is being opened only for women with new eligibility and those whose forms have been rejected due to not fulfilling the terms and conditions of the scheme.
MP Ladli Behna Yojana 2.0 Eligibility Changes (MP Ladli Behna Yojana New Eligibility)
As we told you that till now women of 23 years or more are getting benefits in this scheme, whose criteria has been reduced to 21 years by the government. But now news is coming that in the coming time unmarried women of 21 years or above will also get the benefit of this scheme.
However, only those women who are not taking advantage of the Ladli Laxmi Yojana can take advantage of this.
MP Ladli Bahna Yojana 2.0 portal is asking for tractor registration number
Under this scheme, the women of the tractor holder family are facing a problem while applying in the scheme and that is that the official portal of the scheme is asking for the registration number of the tractor.
MP Ladli Bahna Yojana 2.0 problem in application
In fact, the government has started the application process again in this scheme, in which application can be made in only 2 ways. The first one whose age is between 21 to 23 years and the second one whose family has a tractor.
Apart from this, the application of any other beneficiary woman is not being done now. Due to this, the women who were deprived of applying in the first phase are now feeling very disappointed.
Formation of Ladli Behna Sena
Madhya Pradesh government has announced formation of Ladli Bahna Sena for better operation of the schemes being run or being run for the welfare of women.
The Government has given instructions to the officers associated with the Women and Child Development Department, the District Program Officer and the officers conducting the project that before June 21, Ladli Bahna Sena should be formed in all the districts and villages.
What is Ladli Behna Sena?
In fact, there are 11 female members from villages where the population is less than 1,500 and those where the population is more than 1,500. From there 21 women members will be gathered to form an army of them which will be named Ladli Bahna Sena. For this the following things are necessary –
- At least 50% of the women joining this scheme should be getting the benefits of this scheme. Along with this, only those women are eligible who are willing and are in the age group of 23 to 60 years.
- Along with this, women from self-help groups of State Rural Livelihood Mission will be compulsorily included in Ladli Bahna Sena.
- With everyone’s consent, an army in-charge and a deputy army in-charge will be made in each Ladli Behna army, who will discharge their duties for the next one year. After this it will be selected again.
- The Anganwadi worker of that village or ward will be made the advisor of Ladli Bahna Sena, who will give them information related to any scheme being conducted for them, and then the women of the army will inform other women about it and make them aware.
when will it be formed
The process of registration for the formation of Ladli Bahna Sena has been started. Instructions have been given by the government that the work of formation of army should be completed by 21st June. So, if you are also interested in this, then register for it now.
- To become a member of Ladli Bahna Sena, women must first go to their Anganwadi center and register themselves by giving their names.
- After this, a list of all the registered women will be given by the Anganwadi worker to the sector inspector till it is ready.
- Then the inspector will collect the list from all the centers coming under the sector and hand it over to the officer conducting the project.
- And then after getting approval from all the places, Ladli Bahna Sena will be formed.
Let us tell you that to become a member of Ladli Bahna Sena, you will have to register by going to the Anganwadi center near you, from there you will also get its form.
View application status in MP Ladli Bahna Yojana (MP Ladli Bahna Yojana Status Check)
- If you want to check the status of when you will get the benefits after applying in Madhya Pradesh Ladli Bahna Yojana, then for this you go to the official website of the scheme.
- As soon as you reach the official website, you will find the application status option in the menu option in the main page itself, by clicking on which you will get all the information.
- Since the benefit of this scheme will be available from the month of June, you cannot check the application status at present. For this you need to wait a bit.
Form Rejection Reason in MP Ladli Bahna Yojana
Let us tell you that recently news is coming that the forms of about 50% women who applied in this scheme have been cancelled. The main reasons for this are –
- Bank account not linked with Aadhaar card,
- Bank DBT not activated,
- The details given in the overall ID and Aadhaar card are not the same,
- Absence of comprehensive e-KYC etc.
Save form rejection in MP Ladli Bahna Yojana like this (Form Rejection Stop)
If you want that your form filled in this scheme should not be rejected, then it is most important that you update all your documents. Like you should have your Aadhaar card and Samagra ID, e-KYC should be done in it. Aadhaar card should be linked to the bank account.
Your mobile number should be activated. Bank DBT should be activated. If you get all this work done, then your form will never be rejected. And you will continue to get the benefit of this scheme.
Total Application so far in MP Ladli Bahna Yojana
Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan himself has taken up the responsibility of promoting and spreading the Madhya Pradesh government’s Ladli Bahna Yojana.
According to the news, till now about 1 crore 7 lakh women have applied in this scheme. And this number is increasing day by day.
Download Madhya Pradesh Ladli Bahna Yojana Certificate Letter (Certificate Download)
The women who have filled the application form under Ladli Bahna Yojana are being given acceptance letter by the government. This is being given so that it can be ensured that the beneficiary’s form has reached the department and its verification has also been done.
And they will definitely get Rs 1,000 per month under this scheme. If you have not received this acceptance letter, then you can also download it by visiting the official website. Its process is as follows –
- To download the admit card, you must first go to the official website.
- Here in the home page, you have to go to the menu bar and click on the application status option.
- Now in the next page you will be asked your registration number or composite number, by filling it and entering the captcha code, you will have to verify yourself through OTP.
- After this, if you have filled the application form of this scheme, then its status will be shown in front of you. And also here you will get the option to download the acceptance letter, you can download it by selecting it.
Madhya Pradesh Ladli Bahna Yojana final list released (Final List)
The final list of beneficiaries has been released on the portal by the department related to Ladli Bahna Yojana of Madhya Pradesh. If you want to see your name in the list, then for this you follow the following steps.
- First of all you have to go to the official website.
- Here you will see the option of the last list in the menu, on which you have to click.
- After this you have to verify OTP by entering your mobile number and captcha code.
- After this, the final list will open in front of you, in which you can search your name.
Madhya Pradesh Ladli Behna Yojana 1 Rs. Government sending omen
Recently news is coming that the Madhya Pradesh government has transferred Rs. 1 as Shagun to the accounts of the beneficiaries under Ladli Bahna Yojana. Whose message must have come in the mobile phones of all the beneficiary women.
This money has been transferred by the government so that it can be ensured that the money is directly reaching the beneficiary’s account and no fraud is happening in the middle. If there is no message in your phone or 1 rupee has not come in your account, then you do not need to worry because if you have acceptance letters then you will definitely get the money.
But if still the money has not come in your account, then it can be due to the following reasons –
- If the mobile number given by you is not linked to your bank account, then you will not get the message from the bank.
- If your Aadhaar card is not linked to the bank account, then money will not come into your account.
- Along with this, even if KYC is not done, you will not get the money.
But even if everything is correct, if money does not come in your account, then you can complain to the officer by going to the concerned office near you. After which it will be thoroughly investigated. And then you will start getting its benefits.
Madhya Pradesh Ladli Behna Yojana money not received due to IIN mapping
On June 10, the government had transferred the money of Ladli Bahna Yojana to the accounts of women, but the money has not reached the accounts of some women, the reason for this is being attributed to IIN mapping.
In fact, after investigation, it has been found that even after DBT was activated, money was not coming into the beneficiary’s account, the reason for that is IIN mapping.
It is very important to have IIN mapping in your bank account.
What is IIN Mapping
When any financial institution issues a credit card, debit card, or any other type of card to its customers, the initial 6 to 8 digits indicate the IIN mapping. The accounts which do not have this, have not got the benefit of this.
How to Activate IIN Mapping
To start IIN mapping, you have to go to your bank branch and there you will get a form for it, by filling it you can start it. Its process is similar to the form of DBT.
MP Ladli Bahna Yojana 2023 Latest Update
The application process has been started to take advantage of this scheme. The last date to apply for this has been fixed as 30 April. Before this all the beneficiary women can apply in it. Once they apply in it, after that they will start getting money from the month of June.
Today i.e. from June 1, the work of releasing the list of women beneficiaries of Madhya Pradesh Ladli Bahna Yojana has started. And this work will continue till June 9 and from June 10 the money of the first installment will be transferred to the bank account of the beneficiary women.
From today itself, acceptance letters are being distributed in all the districts of the state. This work will continue for 1 week. Let us tell you that the Chief Minister has instructed effective ministers of all districts to participate in the certificate distribution program of Ladli Bahna Yojana.
Madhya Pradesh Ladli Behna Yojana latest news, will get Rs 3,000 soon
Recently Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan has transferred Rs 1,000 to women’s bank account, and has also made an important announcement along with it that now they are going to give a big gift to women, they will soon get Rs 1,000 instead of Rs 1,000.
I will give Rs.3,000 per month. Let us tell you that this decision has been taken by the government recently. Work will be done on this soon. Along with this, the amount of Rs. 3,000 will be increased gradually.
For example, first Rs 1250, then Rs 1500, then Rs 1750, then Rs 2,000, then Rs 2250, then Rs 2500, then Rs 2750 and finally Rs 3,000 will be given to the beneficiary women.
MP Ladli Bahna Yojana entry till 5th July
Ladli sisters’ ‘Mann Ki Baat’ award for Rs 5,000
Recently news has come that an amount of Rs 5,000 can come in the account of Ladli sisters, for which they only have to share their mind. Yes, it was informed by the Women Development Department that a golden opportunity is being provided to the beneficiary women to win Rs.5,000.
Actually Shivraj Singh Chouhan government is going to organize a competition. Under which women are being asked how they are using the Rs 1,000 they get, that is, the government wants to know their mind through this.
So that there is inspiration towards improving women empowerment and nutrition in the society and their presentation can also be effective. This competition will be organized through the official website of Madhya Pradesh government only. For this, the beneficiary women will have to send an entry. Whose last date is 5th JulyIs.
After this, 10 best entries will be honored by the government and they will be given a prize of Rs.5000 each . This money will be sent to the account of beneficiary women through DBT.
‘Main Hoon Madhya Pradesh Ki Ladli Bahna Contest’ for 1st, 2nd, 3rd Prize
Madhya Pradesh government has also organized ‘Main Hoon Madhya Pradesh Ki Ladli Bahna Contest’. In which first, second and third prizes have been kept. The first prize is Rs.3,000, the second prize is Rs.2,000 and the third prize is Rs.1,000.
For this, women will have to take a selfie from their mobile phones and also write a message in it and send it to the Honorable Chief Minister through the official website. For this, time has been given from June 8 to June 25 . Meanwhile, the beneficiary women can get a chance to win the prize by being a part of this contest by sending their entry.
Let us tell you how you can participate in ‘Main Hoon Madhya Pradesh Ki Ladli Bahna Contest’, and what will be its terms and conditions, you can get all this information by clicking on this direct official link .
Applications are starting again from July 25 in MP Ladli Bahna Yojana
As you all would know that under the Ladli Bahna Yojana, the beneficiary women have received two installments of Rs. But if there are other women who have been deprived of getting this benefit. So the government is bringing another chance for them.
They can make their application under the Ladli Bahna Yojana. Yes, Chief Minister Shivranj Singh Chouhan has announced to start the application process again from 25th July.
[the_ad id=”3379″][the_ad id=”3379″]
Last date of application in MP Ladli Bahna Yojana 2.0 is 20 August (Last Date)
The second phase of applications by the Madhya Pradesh government is starting from today, and the last date to apply in this is 20 August. After that they will not be able to apply.
MP Ladli Behna Yojana Helpline Number (MP Ladli Behna Yojana Helpline Number)
Recently, a helpline number has been issued by the state government for any kind of information or complaint related to this scheme, which is 0755-2700800. Apart from this, toll free number 181 has also been started. You can get information by calling on them, and if you have any complaint, you can also do that.
In which state is the Ladli Bahna scheme starting?
How much money will be given under Madhya Pradesh Ladli Bahna Yojana?
Rs 1000 per month and Rs 12,000 per year
Who announced the launch of Ladli Bahna Yojana?
Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan
How can apply in Ladli Bahna Yojana?
You can apply online by visiting the official website.
What is the MP Ladli Bahna Yojana helpline number?
0755-2700800 and 181
When will the benefit of MP Ladli Bahna Yojana be available?
Meeting has started from June 2023
When will the applications start in MP Ladli Bahna Yojana?
From 5th March
When will the benefit of MP Ladli Bahna Yojana be available?
Currently up to 5 years.
Which is the official website to apply for MP Ladli Bahna Yojana ?
What is the last date to apply for MP Ladli Bahna Yojana ?
15 August 2023
” width=”20″ height=”20″>