KARTET 2023 Admit Card (Out): The Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test (KARTET) 2023 is scheduled for September 3, 2023. To participate, the KARTET 2023 Admit Card is now available online at schooleducation.kar.nic.in. To obtain your Karnataka TET admit card, you’ll need to keep your login details handy. Read on for more details about the admit card and the exam.
KARTET 2023 Admit Card
The admit card for the Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test (KARTET) 2023 is now available online for applicants. If you’ve applied for the positions mentioned above, you can download the KARTET 2023 admit card and take a printout for use in the exam.
Having the admit card is crucial for gaining entry to the examination. Without it, candidates will not be allowed inside the exam hall. Now you can understand the importance of this document.
The School Education Department, Karnataka, will upload the admit cards for all applicants on its official website, and no physical admit cards will be sent via mail. It is the responsibility of candidates to keep track of the admit card release date for Karnataka Primary Teacher positions.
KARTET Hall Ticket 2023
|Category||Karnataka Primary Teacher Admit Card (2023)|
|Conducting Authority||Karnataka School Education Department|
|Job Category||Karnataka State Government Job|
|Last Date to Submit Application||August 9, 2023|
|Admit Card Release Date||August 23, 2023|
|Written Exam Date||September 3, 2023|
Download Karnataka TET Admit Card 2023
Since the admit card will be released online, it’s very convenient for Karnataka TET exam candidates. To download the admit card for the above-mentioned exam, follow these simple steps:
- Step 1: Navigate to the official website of the School Education Department. You can find the link in the table above.
- Step 2: Under the Latest Information section on the homepage, click on the link that says “Generate KARTET 2023 Hall Ticket”.
- Step 3: Now, enter your application number and date of birth to get your admit card and click the submit button.
- Step 4: After following all the above steps, your admit card will appear on your screen. Take a printout of it and also save a soft copy.
Information Printed on Karnataka 2023 Hall Ticket
Your admit card is your ticket to enter the examination hall. It’s a valid document about your identity within the examination center. Therefore, all the information on your Karnataka TET admit card is essential. Candidates are advised to verify all the information provided on their admit card.
- Candidate’s name
- Father’s name
- Examination center code
- Candidate’s mobile number
- Email ID
- Candidate’s gender
- Candidate’s photo
- Candidate’s signature
- Applicant’s address, including house address, locality, city/town/village, district, state, and PIN code
- Name and medium of the question paper
- Application number
- Eligibility status
- Date and time of the exam
- Category/physically challenged person
- Examination center name
In case of any discrepancies on the admit card, candidates can contact the authorities responsible for conducting the Karnataka TET exam. The contact details for the Karnataka TET examination authorities are provided on their official website.
Documents to Carry with Karnataka TET Admit Card
When appearing for the Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test (KARTET) 2023, candidates must carry some essential documents along with their admit card. These documents are required for identity verification purposes. Here’s a list of documents to carry:
- KARTET Admit Card 2023: The printout of your Karnataka TET admit card.
- Valid Photo ID: Any government-issued photo ID proof such as Aadhar Card, Passport, Voter ID, PAN Card, or Driving License.
- Passport Size Photos: Carry a few passport-sized photos as they might be required for the attendance sheet.
Make sure you keep these documents ready well in advance to avoid any last-minute hassles.
Important Instructions for KARTET 2023
Candidates appearing for KARTET 2023 should keep the following important instructions in mind:
- Reach the examination center well before the reporting time mentioned in the admit card to avoid any last-minute rush.
- Carry all the required documents mentioned above.
- Don’t carry any prohibited items such as mobile phones, electronic gadgets, or study material inside the examination hall.
- Follow all the instructions provided by the examination center authorities.
- Maintain discipline and decorum during the examination.
- Candidates are advised to visit the examination center a day before the exam to know the exact location and plan their commute accordingly.
- If you have any queries or need assistance, contact the examination authorities as per the contact details available on the official website.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is KARTET 2023?
KARTET 2023 is the Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test conducted by the Karnataka School Education Department to determine the eligibility of candidates for teaching positions in primary schools in Karnataka.
How do I download my KARTET 2023 Admit Card?
To download your KARTET 2023 Admit Card, follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of the School Education Department, Karnataka.
- Click on the “Generate KARTET 2023 Hall Ticket” link under the Latest Information section.
- Enter your application number and date of birth.
- Click the submit button.
- Your admit card will appear on the screen; take a printout and save a soft copy.
What documents should I carry with my KARTET 2023 Admit Card?
You should carry the following documents with your KARTET 2023 Admit Card:
- KARTET Admit Card 2023
- Valid Photo ID (Aadhar Card, Passport, Voter ID, PAN Card, or Driving License)
- Passport Size Photos
Ensure you have these documents ready for identity verification.
What should I do if there are discrepancies on my admit card?
If you find any discrepancies on your admit card, contact the authorities responsible for conducting the Karnataka TET exam. You can find their contact details on the official website.
Karnataka TET Exam Pattern 2023
The Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test (KARTET) 2023 is designed to evaluate the eligibility of candidates aspiring to become primary school teachers in Karnataka. Here’s a breakdown of the exam pattern:
Exam Pattern for Paper-I
|Serial No.||Subjects||Total Questions||Maximum Marks|
|1.||Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
|2.||Language – I (Kannada)||30||30|
|3.||Language – II (English)||30||30|
Exam Pattern for Paper-II
|Section||Subjects||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
|(I)||Child Development & Pedagogy (Compulsory)||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(II)||Language I (Compulsory)||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(III)||Language II (Compulsory)||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(IV)(a)||For Mathematics and Science Teachers: Mathematics and Science||60 MCQs||60 Marks|
|(IV)(b)||For Social Studies/ Social Science Teachers: Social Science||60 MCQs||60 Marks|
|Total||150 MCQs||150 Marks|
In both Paper-I and Paper-II, each question carries one mark, and there is no negative marking for wrong answers. The exam duration for both papers is 2 hours and 30 minutes.
The KARTET exam pattern remains the same for both Paper-I and Paper-II.
If you have any questions or need further information about the Karnataka TET 2023 exam, feel free to ask in the comment box below.