Kalaignar Magalir Urimai Thogai Thittam Scheme Tamil Nadu 2023, Women’s Rights धोगाई छोजाया’ छोज़ा, Launch Date, Online Apply, Financial Assistance, Tamil Nadu Govt. Scheme, Benefit, Beneficiary List, Women Head of the Family, Eligibility, Documents, List, Official Website, Application Form pdf Download, App, Helpline Number, Latest News
Kalaignar Magalir Urimai Thogai Thittam Scheme : On Friday, the Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu, MK Stalin, issued instructions to district collectors and other senior officials to ensure a seamless implementation of the program aimed at providing Rs 1,000 per month to women who are the heads of their families. The scheme is scheduled to commence on September 15, coinciding with the birth anniversary of CN Annadurai, the founder of the DMK party. The Chief Minister emphasized the importance of a successful rollout and urged officials to work diligently towards its effective execution.
Kalaignar Magalir Urimai Thogai Thittam Scheme 2023,Artist Women Empowerment Scheme, details
|Scheme Name||Magalir Urimai Thogai Thittam Scheme|
|Launch Date||15 September, 2023|
|Will be Launched By||Tamil Nadu CM|
|Beneficiaries||Women in Head of the Family|
|Benefits||Rs 1,000 per month|
|Helpline Number||Very Soon|
Magalir Urimai Thogai Thittam Scheme objective
Tamil Nadu Chief Minister MK Stalin has unveiled the ‘Magalir Urimai Thogai Thittam’ scheme, named after former Chief Minister and late DMK patriarch M Karunanidhi. The initiative aims to provide financial assistance of Rs 1,000 per month to women who are the heads of their families. In addition, the state government has established specific eligibility criteria for the scheme, ensuring its targeted reach.
Magalir Urimai Thogai Thittam Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- Age Requirement: Only women aged 21 or above, born before September 15, 2002, are eligible to apply for the scheme. This criterion ensures that adult women who are responsible for their families can benefit from the program.
- Income Limit: To qualify for the scheme, the family income of the applicant should be below Rs 2.5 lakh per annum. This criterion aims to support economically disadvantaged women who require financial assistance to meet their household needs.
- Land Ownership: The beneficiary’s family should not own more than 5 acres of wet land or 10 acres of dry land. By setting this condition, the scheme intends to target women who do not have substantial land assets and may face economic challenges due to limited resources.
- Electricity Consumption: The annual household electricity consumption of the woman should not exceed 3600 units. This criterion ensures that the scheme benefits families with a reasonable level of electricity usage, targeting those who are financially constrained and may require additional support.
- Special Case: For the scheme’s implementation, unmarried women, single women, widows, and transgender persons will also be recognized as women heads of families. This ensures that they can avail the benefits provided by the scheme. In situations where there are multiple women above the age of 21 within a family, only one of them can apply and be selected as a beneficiary under the scheme.
Magalir Urimai Thogai Thittam Scheme Document Requirements
To apply for the ‘Magalir Urimai Thogai Thittam’ scheme and be eligible for financial assistance, applicants are typically required to provide certain documents for verification purposes. Here are the common documents that may be required:
- Proof of Age: Applicants must submit a valid proof of their age, such as a birth certificate, Aadhaar card, voter ID, or any other government-issued document that verifies their date of birth.
- Income Certificate: A document certifying the annual income of the applicant’s family is usually required. This can include income certificates issued by competent authorities, income tax returns, or any other relevant income-related documents.
- Ration Card: The ration card, which serves as an essential identification document, needs to be provided during the application process. It is used to verify the applicant’s household details, including family members and their eligibility for the scheme.
- Land Ownership Documents: In order to verify the land ownership criteria, applicants may need to provide documents related to the ownership of wet or dry land, such as land deeds, land records, or any other land-related documents.
- Electricity Bill: Applicants may be required to submit their recent electricity bill as proof of their household’s electricity consumption not exceeding 3600 units annually.
It is important to note that specific document requirements may vary based on the guidelines issued by the government. Therefore, applicants should stay updated with the official announcements and instructions provided by the authorities to ensure they meet all the necessary document requirements for the ‘Magalir Urimai Thogai Thittam’ scheme.
Magalir Urimai Thogai Thittam Scheme Application Process
To avail financial assistance under the scheme, eligible women can follow the application process as outlined by the government. The application can be made at the designated ration shops. Here are the key steps to apply:
- Visit the Ration Shop: Women who meet the eligibility criteria should visit their nearest ration shop to apply for the scheme. Ration shops will serve as the primary application centers for the program.
- Single Beneficiary per Ration Card: It is important to note that only one beneficiary can be registered per ration card. Therefore, each ration cardholder can nominate only one eligible woman as the beneficiary for the scheme.
- Identification of Head of Family: In cases where a man’s name is listed as the head of the family on the ration card, his wife will be considered the head of the family for the purpose of this scheme. This ensures that women who are responsible for their households can access the financial assistance provided.
By following these steps, eligible women can apply for the ‘Magalir Urimai Thogai Thittam’ scheme and avail the financial support offered by the government to empower women heads of families in Tamil Nadu.
Women’s Rights Loan Scheme’ Online Apply
To check the beneficiary list for the ‘Magalir Urimai Thogai Thittam’ scheme, you can follow these general steps:
- Visit the Official Website: Go to the official website of the Tamil Nadu government or the dedicated website specifically created for the scheme, if available. Look for the relevant section or page related to the ‘Magalir Urimai Thogai Thittam’ scheme.
- Find the Beneficiary List: Look for an option or link on the website that provides access to the beneficiary list. It may be labeled as “Beneficiary List,” “List of Beneficiaries,” or something similar.
- Enter Required Information: Depending on the website’s interface, you might be asked to enter specific details to access the beneficiary list. Common information required may include the district, block, village, or other identification parameters related to the scheme. Provide the necessary details as prompted.
- Search or Download the List: After entering the required information, click on the search or download button to retrieve the beneficiary list. The website may generate a list that can be viewed directly on the website or downloaded as a PDF or Excel file.
- Check the List: Once you have accessed or downloaded the beneficiary list, you can search for the desired information by using search functionalities (if available) or manually scrolling through the list. Look for the relevant details, such as the names or identification numbers of the beneficiaries.
It is important to note that the specific process for checking the beneficiary list may vary based on the government’s implementation and the availability of online resources. Therefore, it is recommended to refer to the official government website or contact the relevant authorities for accurate instructions on how to check the beneficiary list for the ‘Magalir Urimai Thogai Thittam’ scheme.
Tamil Nadu’s ‘Magalir Urimai Thogai Thittam’ scheme, announced by Chief Minister MK Stalin, aims to empower women heads of families by providing financial assistance of Rs 1,000 per month. The eligibility criteria set by the state government, including age restrictions, income limits, land ownership, and electricity consumption, ensure that the scheme reaches the intended beneficiaries. This initiative reflects the government’s commitment to uplift the socio-economic status of women in Tamil Nadu and honor the legacy of M Karunanidhi, the late DMK patriarch.
Other Links –
Note: Please Check all the Relevant Deatails Regarding this Scheme on the Official Website of this Scheme.