IBPS PO Vacancy 2023 has been announced bank-wise for the participating banks. A total of 3,049 vacancies have been announced for IBPS PO Recruitment 2023. Total 11 banks are participating for Probationary Officer (PO) posts with 3049 vacancies. Bank-wise IBPS PO Vacancy 2023 distribution is as follows:
|serial number||participating bank||scheduled caste||scheduled tribe||Other backward classes||EWS||General||Total||Of which (PwBD)|
|1||Bank of Baroda||N.R.||N.R.||N.R.||N.R.||N.R.||N.R.||N.R.||N.R.||N.R.||N.R.|
|2||Bank of India||33||16||60||22||93||224||2||2||2||2|
|3||Bank of Maharashtra||N.R.||N.R.||N.R.||N.R.||N.R.||N.R.||N.R.||N.R.||N.R.||N.R.|
|5||Central Bank of India||300||150||540||200||810||2000||20||20||20||20|
|7||Indian Overseas Bank||N.R.||N.R.||N.R.||N.R.||N.R.||N.R.||N.R.||N.R.||N.R.||N.R.|
|8||Punjab National Bank||30||15||54||20||81||200||2||2||2||2|
|9||Punjab and Sindh Bank||24||16||40||8||37||125||15||1||2||9|
|11||Union Bank of India||N.R.||N.R.||N.R.||N.R.||N.R.||N.R.||N.R.||N.R.||N.R.||N.R.|
*Note: NR = Not reported (including backlog vacancies for some banks)
IBPS PO Application Process 2023 | IBPS PO Application Process 2023
IBPS PO 2023 online application process has started from 1st August 2023. IBPS PO 2023 exam will be conducted through online mode. You can follow the step-by-step instructions given below to fill this IBPS PO Application Form.
Step 1: Visit the official website to apply for IBPS.
Step 2: On the home page, find the link to apply for “IBPS PO Recruitment”. Click the link. You will be taken to a new page.
Step 3: Click on “Click here for New Registration”
Step 4: Enter the email ID and other credentials.
Step 5: A registration number and password will be sent to the candidate’s registered email ID and mobile number
Step 6: Upload your documents in the required format. candidate testbook photo resize tool Which helps in resizing your photos.
Step 8: Pay the application fee.
Step 9: Submit the application form and take a print of it for reference.
Eligible candidates have to fill IBPS PO online application form @ibps.in with required application fee, signature, photograph, IBPS PO handwritten declaration and other documents.
IBPS PO Application Fee 2023 | IBPS PO Application Fees 2023
Candidates have to pay the application fee, which may vary depending on the category. Payment should be made through Debit Card, Credit Card or Net Banking. There are no refunds once payment is made.
- The fee for General/OBC/EW category candidates will be Rs 850 including taxes.
- Fee for SC/ST/PWB category candidates will be Rs 175
ibps po free coaching Enroll for and start your preparation.
IBPS PO Selection Process 2023 | IBPS PO Selection Process 2023
Candidates will have to go through 3 stages of selection process. To get recruited, candidates have to complete all the IBPS PO Selection Process 2023 (IBPS PO Selection Process 2023 ) steps mentioned below.
- Preliminary Examination: In the online preliminary examination, IBPS authority selects the candidates for the main examination.
- Main Examination: Candidates who qualify this examination will be called for interview. They have to pass this stage to move to the next stage.
- Interview: The nodal bank of the concerned State/Union Territory screens the candidates in the interview round.
- Final Selection: The combined result of the previous two stages (Mains and Interview) is considered to prepare the final result.
- Provisional Allotment: On the official website, a list of provisional allotment for selected candidates will be released.
Try IBPS PO Mock Test for free here.
IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for the exam, candidates should be aware of the IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria 2023 specified by the officials in terms of their age, qualification, experience etc. Its details are given below.
A candidate must either –
- citizen of India or
- a subject of nepal or
- a subject of Bhutan or
- A Tibetan refugee who came to India before 1 January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
- A person of Indian origin who has come to Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, the East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of residing permanently. settle in india,
Note* Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (2), (3), (4) and (5) above shall be a person in whose favor a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
IBPS PO Age Limit and Relaxation IBPS PO Age Limit and Relaxation
The minimum age of the candidate to apply for IBPS PO 2023 is 20 years and maximum 30 years. The table given below shows the age relaxation for different categories of candidates.
|Social class||age relaxation|
|general candidates||0 years|
|scheduled caste||5 years|
|scheduled tribe||5 years|
|Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|Persons with Disabilities (PWD)||10 years|
|Ex-Servicemen, Commissioned Officers including Emergency Commissioned Officers, and Short Service Commissioned Officers who have served more than 5 years and retired on completion of the authorized project.||5 years|
|Persons domiciled in Jammu and Kashmir from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989||5 years|
|People affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
IBPS PO Educational Qualification IBPS PO Education Qualification
Check the minimum education qualification to apply for IBPS PO 2023 exam.
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree or any graduate degree recognized by the State or Central Government of India.
- Candidates awarded CGPA/OGPA are responsible to convert their marks into percentage.
- A percentage fraction such as 59.99% is considered less than 60%.
IBPS PO Syllabus 2023 | IBPS PO Syllabus 2023
To be successful in IBPS PO 2023 exam, it is really necessary to know the detailed IBPS PO Syllabus 2023 (IBPS PO Syllabus ). The syllabus for IBPS PO 2023 Prelims and Mains exam is slightly different. Let’s have a look at the IBPS PO Syllabus 2023 (IBPS PO Syllabus ) for both these stages of IBPS PO Exam 2023:
IBPS PO Pre Syllabus IBPS PO Prelims Syllabus
IBPS PO Prelims Exam is the primary selection round of IBPS PO 2023 exam. Candidates who qualify the preliminary examination are eligible to appear for the main examination. The IBPS PO Prelims exam consists of three major sections: Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude and English Language.
of bank exams live online coaching Enroll here!
IBPS PO Mains Syllabus | IBPS PO Mains Syllabus
Mains exam is an important stage of IBPS PO 2023 exam. Maximum importance is given to the marks obtained by the candidate in IBPS PO Main Examination in the final selection to the post of Probationary Officer. The main examination of IBPS PO Exam 2023 consists of 4+1 sections: Reasoning & Computer Aptitude, English Language, Quantitative, Aptitude and General Awareness. Like SBI PO 2023, IBPS has introduced a descriptive paper in its main examination to select candidates for the Probationary Officer post.
IBPS PO Exam Pattern 2023 | IBPS PO Exam Pattern 2023
IBPS PO Exam 2023 consists of three stages i.e. Prelims, Mains and Interview, which a candidate has to clear to get his/her name in the merit list. Below we have shared the detailed IBPS PO Exam Pattern 2023 for IBPS PO Prelims, IBPS PO Mains and IBPS PO Interview process. The exam pattern includes details like subjects covered, total number of questions, total marks and time duration. Candidates can check the IBPS PO 2023 exam pattern to get a better understanding of them.
IBPS PO Prelims Exam Pattern IBPS PO Prelims Exam Pattern
|section||total number of questions||total marks||period of time|
- The examination will be conducted in online mode.
- All questions will be objective.
- 1 mark will be allotted for the correct answer.
- 0.25 marks are deducted for each wrong answer.
- Candidates have to cross the sectional and overall cutoff to qualify the preliminary examination.
IBPS PO Mains Exam Pattern IBPS PO Mains Exam Pattern
|serial number||Name of tests (not in order)||number of questions||maximum marks||medium of examination||Time allotted for each test (different time,|
|1||Reasoning and Computer Aptitude Section A|
|45||60||english and hindi||60 minutes|
|2||General/Economy/Banking Awareness||40||40||english and hindi||35 minutes|
|3||English Language Section A|
|4||Data Analysis and Interpretation Section A|
|35||60||english and hindi||45 minutes|
|5||English Language (Letter Writing and Essay)||2||25||English||30 minute|
|Grand total||225||,||3 hours 30 minutes|
- The Main Examination will have two sections i.e. Section A and Section B consisting of Reasoning, English Language and Debt Analysis section.
- It will be mandatory to solve all the questions in both the sections.
- 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
IBPS PO Interview Process 2023 | IBPS PO Interview Process 2023
- Candidates who qualify the main examination will be called for face to face interview. Interview has a weightage of 100 marks and candidates have to score minimum 40% marks to pass the personal interview round.
- The time duration of the interview will be 15-20 minutes where candidates will be asked questions based on current affairs, basic economy, banking sector as well as general knowledge.
- The merit list will be made on the basis of marks obtained in main and interview with the ratio of 80:20. Candidates will be selected for provisional allotment in one of the banks as per the available vacancies.
Watch Bank Exam Live Coaching for Freshers here:!
IBPS PO Salary Structure 2023 | IBPS PO Salary Structure 2023
Candidates who have applied for IBPS PO will be very interested to know how much salary they will get. For new joiners, the basic salary will be Rs 36,000 and gross income Rs 57289.70 with HRA and it will increase as per bank norms.
|IBPS PO 2023 Salary Structure|
|basic salary||Rupees. 36,000|
|special allowance||Rupee. 5,904|
|dearness allowance||Rupee. 8593.20|
|CCA (City Compensatory Allowance)||Rupee. 1400|
|learning allowance||Rupee. 600|
|DA other||Rupee. 1552.50|
|house rent allowance||Rs 3240|
|Gross Salary with HRA||Rupee. 57289.70|
|Deductions (Tax and NPS)||Rupee. 4659.32|
|net salary||Rupee. 52630.38|
We hope that the candidates got the information they were looking for in this article. Candidates looking for more guidance, information and practice for IBPS PO Exam 2023 Careers Ready Can download which will help the interested candidates in everything they need to prepare for the exam.
IBPS PO Recruitment 2023 – FAQs
Q.1 What is the age limit for IBPS PO Recruitment 2023?
Ans.1 Candidates age should be between 20 – 30 years.
Q.2 What is the age relaxation for IBPS PO SC candidates?
Ans.2 Age relaxation for SC candidates is 5 years.
Q.3 What is the selection process for IBPS PO Recruitment 2023?
Ans.3 Candidates have to go through 3 stages of selection process – Preliminary Examination, Main Examination and Interview.
Q.4 What is the application fee for IBPS PO UR category candidates?
Ans.4 The application fee for UR category candidates is Rs 850.
Q.5 What are the sections in the preliminary examination of IBPS PO exam?
Ans.5 It has 3 sections: English Language, Quantitative Ability and Reasoning Ability.
You can also click on the given link to prepare for various other government recruitment exams by joining !