|Sl.No.||Subject||Total||General||EWS||OBC (NCL)||scheduled Caste||scheduled tribe||OH||VI||HI||Other|
nda syllabus 2023 Also get information about!
EMRS TGT Online Application Process 2023 | EMRS TGT Online Application Process 2023
EMRS TGT The application link will be released on the official website of EMRS. Candidates should know the complete procedure to fill the application form. Go through the following procedure which describes the process of filling the EMRS TGT application form.
Phase 1: Candidates must apply using the direct application link given above.
Phase 2: Candidates need to submit all the personal, educational and communication details like contact number, email ID etc.
step 3: testbook photo cropping tool Upload your scanned documents using.
step 4: After this, candidates can proceed towards application fee payment.
Step 5: Recheck and verify each submitted detail before final submission of the application form.
Step 6: Take a print for future reference.
EMRS TGT Application Fee 2023 | EMRS TGT Application Fee 2023 in Hindi
Candidates have to pay the fee using Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card. The expected category-wise application fee is as follows:
|Social class||Application charge|
|SC/ST candidates||no fee|
|other candidates||Rupee. Rs 1,500/-|
Note: All fees paid are non-refundable.
EMRS TGT Selection Process EMRS TGT Selection Process
The selection process for EMRS TGT Exam 2023 consists of one stage examination, i.e. written examination. There are objective type questions in the examination.
Try EMRS TGT Social Studies Free Mock Test,
EMRS TGT Eligibility Criteria EMRS TGT Eligibility Criteria in Hindi
Candidates must meet the nationality and educational criteria before applying. Candidates age should not be more than 35 years for EMRS exam. Detailed EMRS TGT Eligibility Criteria in Hindi Get it here!
Age limit age limit
- Candidates who want to apply for the exam should not be more than 35 years of age.
- In any case the age of the candidate should not exceed 55 years after considering all relaxations/concessions.
- Reserved category candidates will benefit from certain age relaxations as decided by the Government of India.
Educational Qualification Education Qualification
Candidates must satisfy at least one of the educational requirements given below for the particular paper.
- NCTE from recognized institute in relevant subject.
- Four years integrated degree course from Regional College of Education of other NCTE recognized institute
- Bachelor’s Honors Degree in relevant subject. The candidate must have studied the required subjects for at least 2 years in a 03 year degree course.
must study .
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university in the relevant subject. The candidate must have studied the requisite subjects in all three years of the degree course.
- Must have passed Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) and B.Ed.
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- A subject of Nepal, Bhutan.
- A Tibetan refugee who came to India before 1 January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- Migrants migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries Kenya, Uganda, United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam to settle permanently in India.
Also know about DSSSB PGT Recruitment!
EMRS TGT Exam Pattern 2023 | EMRS TGT Exam Pattern in Hindi
The selection process for EMRS TGT Exam 2023 consists of a Single-Stage Test, i.e. (CBT) Computer Based Test.
EMRS TGT Exam Pattern (EMRS TGT Exam Pattern 2023 Hindi me) for objective type examination is as follows:
- The examination will be conducted for a total of 150 marks (Objective Test: 120 marks, Language Aptitude Test -30 marks).
- Time duration is 180 minutes (3 hours)
- Each question carries 1 mark.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 for each wrong answer.
The EMRS TGT Exam Pattern and marking scheme has been further detailed. Candidates can check the exam pattern for MCQ paper.
|tests Of Constituent||questions of Number||Total mark|
|domain knowledge:A) Subject specific course- Difficulty level Graduation|
B) Experiential activity-based pedagogy and casestudy-based questions.
D) Khelo India, Fit India and other similar programs of Government of India (only for PET)
|Language Qualification: General Hindi, General English and Regional Language* (10 marks in each subject). This part is only qualifying in nature with minimum 40% marks in each language. If the candidate fails to obtain qualifying marks in Part-VI, his/her Part-I to V will not be evaluated.|
Know about Haryana PGT Syllabus and Exam Pattern!
EMRS TGT Exam Dates 2023 | EMRS TGT Exam Dates 2023
You can know about EMRS TGT exam dates through the table given below:
|events||2023 cycle Of For Date|
|Start of online application||18 July 2023|
|Last date of online application||18 August 2023|
|Last date for payment of recruitment fee||19 October 2023|
|Admit card release date||to be announced|
|exam date||to be announced|
EMRS TGT Salary EMRS TGT Salary
Candidates should learn about the salary range offered by the job and this should act as motivation. EMRS TGT Recruitment will allow the candidate to earn within a reasonable salary range. The expected salary range for EMRS TGT Recruitment candidates is given below:
|Sl.No.||Post Description||subjects||Salary matrix|
|1.||Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)||English/Hindi/Mathematics/Science/Social Studies/Third Language/Librarian||level 7 (Rs.44,900 – 1,42,400/-)|
|2.||Other TGT (Various Post)||Music/Art/PET (Male)/PET (Female)||Level 6 (Rs. 35,400-1,12,400)|
EMRS TGT Job Profile | EMRS TGT Job profile in Hindi
EMRS TGT Job Profile is nothing that teachers need to do on a daily basis in institutions, but at the same time this job requires patience, perseverance and a lot of self-confidence.
- Preparing lesson plans and syllabus for CBSE classes 6 to 10.
- The presentation skills of the candidate should be good to make the students understand the concept in the best possible way.
- The candidate must have complete knowledge of the course he is teaching as students may ask a lot of questions and the teacher must answer all of them.
- Candidates should be updated with the latest syllabus and current affairs regarding the subject they are teaching.
- Quizzes should be conducted for interactive learning and communication among students.
- The priority should be to enhance learning ability, discipline and good habits among students.
- Conducting and encouraging students to participate in various co-curricular activities should not be neglected.
- One should work with students to build their soft skills and communication skills. Assigning, checking and correcting student assignments.
- To provide communication, consultation and feedback to parents of students during PTM or as and when required/required.
Get information about UP TGT PGT Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2023!
Hopefully, this article on EMRS TGT was informative for all the candidates who are interested in the job of a Trained Graduate Teacher. The missing pieces of information will be updated as soon as the recruitment notification is released officially. To prepare for various government job exams, candidates can Careers Ready Can download. Testbook will help the candidates with live classes, online doubt clearing classes, previous year question papers and many more. Download now and don’t miss limited offers.
EMRS TGT 2023 – FAQs
Q.1 What is the most important step in the preparation process of EMRS TGT?
Ans.1 The most important step in the preparation process is to practice the topics strictly.
Q.2 How many papers are there in the selection process?
Ans.2 Candidates need to prepare for the first round of MCQ paper.
Q.3 Can EMRS TGT Result be downloaded?
Ans.3 Yes, the results can be downloaded to the device as a PDF file.
Q.4 Where is EMRS TGT Result released?
Ans.4 The results will be released soon to be displayed on the official website.
Q.5 When can the cut-off be downloaded for the students?
Ans.5 EMRS TGT Cutoff can be downloaded before registration.
Q.6 How can one qualify the EMRS TGT exam in the first attempt?
Ans.6 Candidates should study with sincerity and dedication as this is not the toughest exam you will face.
Q.7 What is the salary range of persons selected in EMRS TGT?
Ans.7 Individuals get a salary around Rs 44900 to Rs 142400.
Q.8 When will the admit card for EMRS TGT be available?
Ans.8 EMRS TGT Admit Card is generally available 10 days before the actual date of examination.
Q.9 What is the application fee for EMRS TGT candidates?
Ans.9 SC/ST candidates should not pay any fee and others should pay Rs 1,500.