Drone Didi Scheme 2023, Subsidy, Loan, interest rebate, online application, Benefit, beneficiary, Eligibility, Document, official website, helpline number, latest News, status (Drone Didi Yojana in Hindi,subsidy, loan, Interest Rate, Apply Online, Benefit, Beneficiary, Eligibility, Documents, Official Website, Helpline Number, Latest News, Status,
The participation of Indian women in farming is continuously increasing rapidly. This is not only giving women the opportunity to become empowered, apart from this the economic condition of their families is also improving. The government is also launching various schemes to increase the participation of women in farming. In this sequence, now the Central Government has started a scheme named Drone Didi. The government is trying to increase the income of agricultural women through this scheme. Let us know what is PM Drone Didi Scheme and how to apply for PM Drone Didi Scheme.
PM Drone Didi Scheme 2023
|name of the scheme
|PM Drone Didi Scheme
|By Prime Minister Narendra Modi
|women of self-help groups
|Providing drones on rent to farmers for agricultural use.
|central government scheme
|not available yet
|to be launched soon
|will launch soon
Lakhpati Didi Scheme
drone didi scheme 2023
In our country, the Drone Didi scheme has been started by the then Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 30th November in the year 2023. The government has given permission to provide drones to more than 15,000 women self-help groups from different states across the country. After this, in the next 4 years, women self-help groups will be provided drones by the government, which can be used to spray pesticides on crops. The government will spend approximately Rs 1,261 crore in the next 4 years for this scheme.
Subsidy and amount received under PM Drone Didi Scheme
Pradhan Mantri Drone Scheme will help a lot in spraying fertilizers in the fields and pesticides on crops. For this, 15 days of free training will be provided to the beneficiary women of the scheme. Under this, they will be given training in flying drones and a fixed amount will also be provided to them every month. Apart from this, if women purchase a drone, then 80% of its cost or a maximum of ₹ 8,00,000 will be given. The woman will receive ₹ 15,000 every month for flying drones under the scheme.
PM Jan Man Yojana
Objective of Prime Minister Drone Didi Scheme
The main objective of the scheme is to provide drones to the women of women self-help groups, because the government has noticed that there are some places in the fields where all types of pesticides are not sprayed, which causes damage to the crops. There is loss, but through drones, pesticides can be sprayed from above on the crops. With this, the effect of pesticides can be given to the crops even in remote areas, due to which the insects in the crops will not be able to harm the crops and there will be a bumper yield of the crops, which will also increase the income of the farmers, along with other objectives of the scheme. The objective of providing employment to women is also included.
Prime Minister Drone Didi Scheme Benefits And Properties
- Through the scheme, the government will provide training to the beneficiary women, which will be for 15 days.
- No woman is required to deposit ₹1 to take training. Will get free training.
- Pilot women of beneficiary self-help groups will be given ₹ 15,000 every month by the government to fly drones.
- Women will be able to receive ₹ 15000 as salary in their bank account through direct benefit transfer mode.
- If self-help groups or women purchase drones through the scheme, the government will give them 80% subsidy or a maximum of Rs 8 lakh on the cost of the drone and the remaining money will be available as a loan under the Agricultural Infrastructure Financing Facility. On which 3% interest subsidy will be provided.
- More than 10 crore women are associated with different self-help groups in the country, out of which 15,000 women self-help groups will be given drones.
- The government will create a cluster of 10 to 15 villages and provide drones to women drone pilots. Out of these, one woman will be selected as Drone Sakhi and she will be given training.
- With the help of drones provided under the scheme, spraying pesticides on crops will become much easier.
- Self-help groups will be provided drones on hire to farmers for use in agriculture.
- Due to this scheme, women will be able to get permanent business and livelihood support, which will enable them to earn extra income of at least ₹ 100,000 every year.
Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana
Drone Didi Scheme Eligibility (Eligibility)
- Women of women self-help groups are eligible for the scheme.
- Only Indian women are eligible for the scheme.
- The age of the woman should be above 18 years.
PM Drone Didi Scheme Documents (Documents)
- Aadhar card
- PAN card
- phone number
- email id
- Passport size color photo
- Self Help Group ID Card
- other documents
PM Drone Didi Scheme Official Website
No official website of the scheme has been launched yet. The link will be provided in the article when the official website is launched.
drone Sister Yojana Online Apply
Recently the scheme has been started by the government. Therefore, due to its launch soon, the government has not yet provided any information related to how to apply for the scheme and how the benefits of the scheme will be given. This is why, right now we cannot give you information about how to fill the Pradhan Mantri Drone Yojana Application Form or how to apply for this scheme. As soon as the government provides any kind of information related to the application in the scheme, the related information will be updated in the article, so that you can apply in the scheme by filling the application form of the scheme.
our heritage plan
Pradhan Mantri Drone Didi Yojana Helpline Number
The government has not yet released the helpline number of the scheme or the PM Drone Didi Scheme toll free number. As soon as the toll free number is released, we will provide the helpline number in the article, so that you can get more information about the scheme or register your complaint.
Q: Who launched the Drone Didi scheme?
Ans: Prime Minister Narendra Modi
Q: What will be the scope of Drone Didi Scheme?
Ans: entire india
Q: Who will get the benefit of Drone Didi Scheme?
Ans: Women self-help groups and farmers of the country
Q: How much salary will the women flying drones get every month under the Drone Didi Scheme?
Ans: ₹15000 every month
Q: How to apply online for Drone Didi Scheme?
Ans: The application process will start soon.
Read more –
Note: Please Check all the Relevant Deatails Regarding this Scheme on the Official Website of this Scheme.