Ayushman-Assam Chief Minister Jan Arogya Yojana 2023
Ayushman Asom – Chief Minister Jan Arogya Yojana: – The innovative healthcare system in Assam is a prime example of a Double Engine Government. Ayushman Bharat was intended to provide healthcare to all citizens.
Assam government started Ayushman Asom today in order to broaden its scope. Under both programs, 56 lakh families will receive cashless insurance up to 5 lakhs. Read below to know about the scheme in detail.
Ayushman Assam – Chief Minister Jan Arogya Yojana 2023
Ayushman Asom – Mukhya Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana is a revolutionary healthcare system for Assamese citizens. On the occasion of the second anniversary of the government, Assam Chief Minister Himanta Biswa Sarma introduced the Ayushman Assam Scheme under the Mukhya Mantri Jan Arogya (MMJA) in Guwahati.
Although this scheme is similar to the central government’s Ayushman Bharat Yojana, it differs in that it will pay for all types of disease-related medical expenses. In institutions with empaneled status across the nation, each eligible family member would receive cashless medical treatment up to Rs 5 lakh.
Details of Ayushman Assam Mukhya Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana
|Name of the scheme||Ayushman Asom – Chief Minister Jan Arogya Yojana|
|Launched by||Assam government|
|objective||Provides a family health insurance policy that covers medical treatment up to Rs 5 lakh per household.|
|Beneficiaries||2.6 million participating families of Assam|
Features of Ayushman Assam – Chief Minister Jan Arogya Yojana
Following are the features of Ayushman Asom – Chief Minister Jan Arogya Yojana
- According to Assam CM Himanat Biswa Sarma, the program will be offered in more than 300 hospitals.
- The program’s beneficiaries will be listed in accordance with the National Food Security Act (NFSA).
- “Under this program, participants would have access to services at all of the AB-PMJAY-empanelled hospitals nationwide including more than 300 hospitals in Assam.
- The program will cover over 2.6 million beneficiary families, according to Sarma.
- The government has also started an e-KYC exercise for NFSA beneficiaries under AB-PMJAY and AA-MMJAY.
Benefits of Ayushman Assam – Chief Minister Jan Arogya Yojana
Following are the benefits of the scheme.
- This program will cover medical care up to 5 lakh rupees per family.
- Under this program, beneficiaries will have access to services at all AB-PMJAY-empanelled institutions nationwide, including more than 300 hospitals in Assam.
- According to Sarma, the program will provide coverage for close to 2.6 million participating families.
Eligibility Criteria for Ayushman Assam – Chief Minister Jan Arogya Yojana
Following are the eligibility criteria for the Ayushman Asom – Mukhya Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana:
- Those who possess an Aadhaar Card
- Those who are not enrolled in the Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (AB-PMJAY) are eligible for the program.
Ayushman Assam – Chief Minister Jan Arogya Yojana Application Process
As the scheme is recently announced by the Assam CM, there is no such application process offline or online direct by the government, neither there is any official website declared yet by the Assam government to apply for the scheme. As soon as there is any announcement by the government to apply for the scheme we will notify you here. Kindly stay connected with us.