Ujjwala Gas Yojana – Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana is an important scheme. This scheme has been run especially for women. Under the Ujjwala scheme, women are provided free gas and stove. Do you not have gas and stove in your house? If yes then now you will also get benefits under Ujjwala Yojana.
To take advantage of Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana, you have to apply for it. On receiving the letter on applying, you will also be given the benefit of Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana, in which you will be provided with free gas stove. If you want to get gas and stove for free, then definitely read this article till the last.
Ujjwala Gas Yojana | Who gets gas and stove under Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana?
- Free cylinders available under Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana are provided to women.
- Whoever is living his life below the poverty line. She can get the gas collection done by applying for free gas connection.
- If found eligible for gas connection, the woman is provided with a gas tank and stove.
- The gas connection is provided to the woman only after applying for Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana.
- Women who do not have LPG gas connection at home are provided with the benefit of this scheme.
- The benefit of Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana is provided to the women who follow all the terms and conditions of Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana.
Documents required to get gas and stove under Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- bank account passbook
- age certificate
- bpl ration card
- passport size photo
Application process for getting gas and stove under PM Ujjwala Gas Yojana
By following the following steps, you will be able to apply for getting gas and stove under Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana.
- First of all you need to know about Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana official website .
- Now you have to click on the apply for new ujjwala connection 2.0 option available on the home page.
- Now you have to click on the option of Click here to apply.
- Now a form will open in front of you.
- Print out of the form has to be taken out and information has to be entered in it.
- Attach the required documents with the form.
- Now the form has to be checked once and the photocopies of the documents also have to be checked once.
- Now this form has to be submitted to the LPG center. There will definitely be an LG center near you, so deposit it there.
- Now after the process of verification you will be provided with gas and stove.
What to do if gas and stove are not available under Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana?
Are you eligible for Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana? If yes and still you are not being provided the benefits of Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana. So in such a situation, you can register your complaint on the toll free number issued by the government. The toll free number is 1906.
If you have any kind of inquiry regarding Ujjwala Yojana gas connection. So for this special toll free number has also been issued. Wherever you can get answers to your questions. This toll free number is 18002666696.
What could be the reasons for not getting gas connection under Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana?
- You will not be eligible to get gas connection under Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana.
- Must not have followed the complete terms and conditions of his Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana.
- Before applying, you will not have to go through the complete information about the scheme in detail.
- You will not have BPL card, Ration card.
- You must have made some mistake while applying.
- The verification process of your form may not have been completed.
- Your name will not appear in SECC-2011 data.
Ujjwala Yojana, now everyone will get free gas (Ujjwala Gas Yojana) and you have come to know the information related to the stove in detail. Even after knowing this information, if you have any question, then ask it in the comment box. If you like the article, then definitely share it with all the brothers.