Rajasthan Kanya Shadi Sahyog Yojana 2023
Many schemes have been implemented by the Rajasthan government for the welfare of daughters, and one of them is the Rajasthan Kanya Shadi Sahyog Yojana 2023. This scheme provides financial assistance for the marriage of daughters in Rajasthan.
Under the Rajasthan Kanya Shadi Sahyog Yojana 2023, eligible families can receive up to Rs 51,000 to support the marriage of their daughters. This financial assistance is aimed at easing the financial burden on families during the marriage of their daughters.
Key Details of Rajasthan Kanya Shadi Sahyog Yojana 2023
|Scheme Name||Rajasthan Chief Minister Kanyadan Yojana|
|Initiated by||Government of Rajasthan|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of Rajasthan|
|Objective||Providing financial assistance for marriage|
Who Can Benefit from Rajasthan Kanya Shadi Sahyog Yojana 2023?
Rajasthan Chief Minister Kanyadan Yojana 2023 is designed to support girls from economically weaker families, especially those belonging to Below Poverty Line (BPL) families. Here are the eligibility criteria:
- The beneficiary must be an original resident of Rajasthan.
- The applicant must be the parent or guardian of the marriageable girl.
- This scheme applies to the marriage of the first two female children of the family.
- BPL families of all classes are eligible, as are Antyodaya families and Aastha cardholder families.
- For widowed daughters, eligibility includes having a husband who has not remarried, an annual income not exceeding Rs. 50,000, and no earning member in the family aged 25 years and above.
- In the case of orphaned girls, the guardian widow’s annual income should not exceed Rs. 50,000 from each source.
- Guardians can apply for the marriage of girls whose parents are not alive and whose family members’ income does not exceed Rs. 50,000 per annum.
Required Documents for Rajasthan Kanya Shadi Sahyog Yojana 2023
If you are eligible for Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Kanyadan Yojana 2023, you’ll need the following documents for the application:
- Photocopy of Original Residence Certificate, Voter ID Card, or Ration Card
- Bank account number and passbook photocopy
- Aadhar Card and Jan Aadhar Card
- Marriage Certificate
- Educational Qualification Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Birth certificate of the bride and groom
- Death certificate of parents (in case of orphaned girls)
- Photocopy of husband’s death certificate or Widow Pension Scheme (P.P.O.) for widows
- BPL Card, Antyodaya Card, or Aastha Card, as applicable
How to Apply for Rajasthan Kanya Shadi Sahyog Yojana 2023
Here’s how you can apply online for Rajasthan Kanya Shadi Sahyog Yojana 2023:
- Visit the official website of the Social Justice and Empowerment Department.
- Read the guidelines related to Mukhyamantri Kanyadan Yojana 2023 carefully.
- Login to your SSO ID on the SSO portal. If you don’t have an SSO ID, register first and then log in.
- Click on the SJMS SMS icon and select Mukhyamantri Kanyadan Yojana 2023.
- Click on “New User” and fill out the application form with the required information.
- Upload necessary documents, photos, and signatures.
- Double-check all information to ensure accuracy, and then take a printout of the application for your records.
|Apply Online form||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Android Application||Click Here|
|Join Telegram||Click Here|
|Check All Latest Jobs||Sarkari Result By Careers Ready|
For more details and the application process, you can visit the official website of Rajasthan Kanya Shadi Sahyog Yojana 2023.