Rajasthan Food Packet Scheme 2023
Free Food Packet Yojana Rajasthan: Rajasthan Government has brought very good news for more than 1 crore people of its state through Rajasthan Food Packet Scheme. In fact, Rajasthan Free Food Packet Scheme has been started by the government to provide relief from inflation to lakhs of families living in Rajasthan. Soon in the year 2023, distribution of food packets will also be started under the scheme.
In this way, people who live in the state of Rajasthan and are suffering from inflation should get complete information about the Free Food Packet Scheme and get the benefits of the scheme. Let us move forward in the article to know what is Rajasthan Free Food Packet Scheme and how to apply in Rajasthan Free Food Packet Scheme.
Rajasthan Food Packet Scheme 2023 In Hindi
|Scheme Name||free food packet scheme|
|who started||Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot|
|beneficiary||Households linked to national food security|
|Objective||free food packets|
|helpline number||1800-180-6030 & 14445|
What is Rajasthan Free Food Packet Scheme?
Free Food Packet Scheme Rajasthan has been started by the present Chief Minister of Rajasthan Mr. Ashok Gehlot ji for the families who are associated with the National Fertilizer Security Act. Under this scheme, food packets will be distributed absolutely free of cost by the government to the families connected with the Food Security Act.
The food packets that will be distributed under the scheme will cost around ₹ 370 per packet. The government has said that through the Rajasthan Free Food Packet Scheme, more than 1 crore 600000 families living in Rajasthan will get relief from inflation. Under this scheme, 1 kg salt, pulses, flour, sugar, 1 liter edible oil as well as 100 grams of chilli, coriander and turmeric powder will also be distributed by the government. In the year 2023, on April 14, the government has launched this scheme in Rajasthan.
Objective of Rajasthan Free Food Packet Scheme
The government has launched the Rajasthan Free Food Packet Scheme with the same objective so that food packets can be given absolutely free to more than 1 crore people of the state, so that those who are facing problems in getting food due to inflation.
They are getting some relief from their problems and the economic condition of the poor people also improves. The government has said that the benefit of the scheme will be available to such people living in the state, who are associated with the National Food Security Act.
Benefits of Rajasthan Free Food Packet Scheme
- Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot has started the Free Food Packet Scheme on 14 April 2023.
- Only such people of Rajasthan will get the benefit of the scheme who come under the National Manure Security Act.
- The government has also fixed a budget of ₹ 392 crores every month for this scheme, which means that 392 crores rupees will be spent every month for the scheme.
- More than 1 crore 60 lakh people will be covered under this scheme and they will be given the benefit of the scheme.
- Each packet to be distributed under the scheme will contain 1 kg gram, dal, sugar, salt, 1 liter oil, 100 grams each of chilli powder, coriander powder and 50 grams turmeric powder.
- The cost per packet to be distributed under the scheme will be ₹370.
- The other name of Rajasthan Free Food Packet Scheme is also Rajasthan Annapurna Food Packet Scheme.
- The government will spend about 4704 crore rupees in 1 year for this scheme.
- No money will be taken from the families who will be given food packets under the scheme. Food packets will be distributed absolutely free of cost.
Eligibility for Rajasthan Free Food Packet Scheme
- People residing permanently in Rajasthan will get the benefit of the scheme.
- Those who belong to the lower income group will be entitled to get the benefits of the scheme.
- Only families covered under the National Food Security Act will get food packets under the scheme.
- The applicant person must have a ration card.
- To get the benefits of the scheme, the person must have all the important documents.
Documents for Rajasthan Free Food Packet Scheme (Documents)
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- income certificate
- Address proof
- caste certificate
- passport size photo
- mobile number
In Rajasthan Free Food Packet Scheme Application (Free food package Scheme Rajasthan Applications form)
- To apply in Rajasthan Free Food Packet Scheme, you have to get photocopies of your necessary documents done, after that you have to go to the dearness relief camp established by the government near your house after 24 April 2023.
- After going to the inflation relief camp, you have to get the application form of the scheme.
- After getting the application form of the scheme, on the basis of your documents, you have to enter all the important information in the designated place.
- After filling all the information, you have to attach the photocopies of the necessary documents together and put your signature or thumb impression on the document and also paste your passport size color photo in the prescribed space inside the application form. .
- Now you have to submit the prepared application form to the employee present in the dearness relief camp.
- In this way offline application can be made in Rajasthan Free Food Packet Scheme.
Rajasthan Food Packet Scheme account (Latest News)
Recently a big announcement has been made in the Food Packet Scheme launched by the Government of Rajasthan that the distribution of food packets given to the beneficiaries of Rajasthan will not be done now, instead they will be given money which will be transferred to their account.
Along with this, let us tell you that this year the food packets were to be distributed from May 25, but due to the tender not being passed, that time has passed. In fact, for this scheme, instead of the Food Department, the government has entrusted the responsibility to the Cooperative Department.
The proposal for this has been given to the Finance Department by the Cooperative Department, due to which the tender is getting delayed. And the time limit has already passed.
Rajasthan Food Packet Scheme Latest News
After giving free smartphones to the women of the state, the Rajasthan government has now announced the date to start the scheme of providing free food items to 1 crore families every month, yes food items under the Rajasthan Food Package Scheme is August 15. can be obtained from
Rajasthan Free Food Packet Scheme Helpline Number number)
In the above article, we have provided the necessary information about the free food packet scheme running in Rajasthan. Now further we are also providing you the helpline number of the scheme, so that if you want to get any kind of information about the scheme or register any kind of complaint related to the scheme, then you can do so. Can
Toll Free Number :- 1800-180-6030 & 14445
Contact Number :- 0141-2227352
Q: In which state is the Free Food Packet scheme running?
Answer: In the state of Rajasthan.
Q: What is the other name of Rajasthan Free Food Packet Scheme?
Answer: Another name of Rajasthani Free Food Packet Scheme is Annapurna Food Packet Scheme.
Q: Who started the Free Food Packet Scheme Rajasthan?
Answer: The free food packet scheme was started by the then Chief Minister of Rajasthan Mr. Ashok Gehlot.
Q: What is the official website of Rajasthan Free Food Packet Scheme?
Answer: You can visit the website containing the ration card of Rajasthan.