India Post Payment Bank CSP Open Indian Post Payment Bank Customer Service Point and earn up to Rs 30 thousand per month: You can also open the Common Service Point of Indian Post Payment Bank. With this you can earn 20 to 30 thousand rupees every month. This is a very good business idea for 10th and 12th pass unemployed youth. india post payment bank csp kaise khole, India Post Payment Bank CSP Apply Online, India Post Payment Bank bc Agent, India Post Payment Bank Customer Service Point, India Post Payment Bank CSP Individual Business Kaise Kare How to open India Post Payments Mini Bank. The complete process to open India Post Payment Bank Customer Service Point is given below.
India Post Payment Bank CSP
Unemployed candidates can earn a good income by opening India Post Payments Bank Customer Service Point. 10th or 12th pass candidates whose minimum age is 18 years can do this business in urban or rural areas. For this, the applicant should have a small shop or cyber café. India Post Payment Bank can also start CSP by taking your shop on rent. You should have a computer, table, internet connection, electricity and basic knowledge of operating a computer. You can apply offline by visiting your nearest India Post Payments Bank or online from the official website.
India Post Payment Bank CSP Eligibility
Which candidates can apply for India Post Payments Bank Customer Service Point. Any candidate can apply for India Post Payment Bank Individual Business Correspondents, details of which are given below.
- Individuals retired bank employees, retired teachers, retired government employees and ex-servicemen.
- Individual Public Call Office (PCO) operators.
- Individual owners of Kirana stores/medical/fair price shops etc.
- Agents of Small Savings schemes of Government of India (GoI) / insurance companies,
- Individual petrol pump owners.
- Individuals operating Common Service Centers (CSCs).
- Individuals running Browsing Centres/Eateries.
- Authorized functionaries of well-run Self Help Groups (SHGs) which are linked to banks.
- Similar other entities.
India Post Payment Bank CSP Required Documents
The documents required to take India Post Payments Bank CSP are as follows
- Aadhar card
- Ration card, electricity bill
- PAN Card, Address Proof
- Email ID, Mobile Number, Passport Size Photo
- police verification
- Certificate of address of the shop where you want to open a Customer Service Point
How to Apply India Post Payment Bank CSP
How to Apply Online for India Post Payment Bank Customer Service Point. The process to apply online for India Post Payments Bank CSP is given below. The step by step process to apply online for India Post Payment Bank CSP is as follows.
- First of all, go to the official website of India Post Payments Bank.
- After this, click on the option of Partner with us on the home page.
- After this you have to select the option of individual business correspondents.
- After this, all the information asked in the application form has to be filled correctly.
- After filling the application form completely, it has to be submitted.
- After this, the details given by you will be verified by India Post Payments Bank and after that you will be contacted.