Indira Gandhi National Open University has released the official notification of recruitment. IGNOU Recruitment 2023 notification has been released for the posts of Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor. You can apply online for IGNOU Professor Recruitment from 15 October to 15 November 2023. After this, the last date for sending the offline application form has been kept till 20 November 2023.
IGNOU Recruitment Number of Posts
In IGNOU Professor Recruitment 2023, there are 17 posts for Professor, 12 posts for Associate Professor and 6 posts for Assistant Professor. This recruitment is being conducted on 35 posts.
ignou recruitment application fee
In IGNOU Professor Recruitment, the application fee for General, OBC and EWS category has been kept at Rs 500. Whereas for other reserved categories the application has been kept free.
ignou recruitment educational qualification
Candidates can check the detailed information about the educational qualification of IGNOU Professor Recruitment from the official notification.
pay scale for ignou recruitment
- Professor: (Academic Level 14 of 7th CPC – Rs. 1,44,200 – Rs. 2,18,200/-)
- Associate Professor: (Academic Level 13A of 7th CPC-Rs. 1,31,400 – Rs. 2,17,100/-)
- Assistant Professor: (Academic Level 10 of 7 th CPC – Rs. 57,700/- 1,82,400/-)
ignou recruitment application process
For IGNOU Professor Recruitment 2023, candidates have to visit the official website and fill the online application form. The last date for filling the online application form has been kept till 15 November 2023. After this, the candidates have to send the application form along with the required documents to the given address by 20 November 2023. Application forms received after the last date will not be considered.
- First of all you have to go to the official website.
- After this you have to click on the Recruitment section on the home page.
- After this, you have to read the official notification of IGNOU recruitment carefully.
- Then the candidate has to click on Apply Online.
- After this, the candidate has to fill all the information asked in the application form carefully and correctly.
- Then you have to upload your required documents, photo and signature.
- After this the candidate has to pay the application fee as per his category.
- After filling the application form completely, it has to be finally submitted.
- After this, the application form has to be sent along with the required documents to the given address on or before 20 November 2023.
Address to send application form: Director, Academic Coordination Division, Indira Gandhi National Open University, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi, 110068
Application form starts – 15 October 2023
Last date of application – 15 November 2023
Official Notification- Click here
Apply Online- Click Here