Birth Certificate Kaise Banaye Now apply online for birth certificate sitting at home, see the application process here: It has become necessary for children to have a birth certificate. Because birth certificate is asked for making Aadhaar card of children, getting admission in school, applying for government job, availing benefits of government schemes or opening bank account. In present times, birth certificate has become a mandatory document. Therefore every child should have his own birth certificate. Complete information about how to make Birth Certificate is given below.
How to make Birth Certificate
The process of making birth certificate is quite easy. You can get the birth certificate of the child made both online and offline. Birth certificate of children is first asked for making Aadhar card and getting admission in school. Even after this, birth certificate is required for many works. Therefore, the facility of making birth certificate has been made available both online and offline. We are telling you the process of making birth certificate both online and offline.
Documents required for birth certificate
To get the birth certificate of children made, it is mandatory for the candidate to have the following documents. So that one does not have to face any problem in getting the birth certificate made.
- Children’s hospital discharge book
- Aadhar card of mother and father
- Jan Aadhar Card
- Ration Card or Voter Card or Domicile Certificate
- mobile number
- Application Form and Affidavit.
Birth Certificate Offline Kaise Banaye
You can also get the birth certificate of children made through offline medium. For this you have to go to your nearest municipality or gram panchayat and get the application form. After this, all the information asked in the application form has to be filled and photocopies of all the necessary documents have to be attached with the application form. After this they have to be submitted to the concerned Registrar (Municipality/Gram Panchayat). After about 1 week your birth certificate will be made.
How to Apply Birth Certificate Online in Rajasthan
How to make birth certificate online. How to Apply Rajasthan Birth Certificate 2023 Online. The process to apply for birth certificate 2023 online is given below. To make Rajasthan Birth Certificate Online, the procedure given below has to be followed.
- First of all, go to the official website of Rajasthan Civil Registration System, pehchan.raj.nic.in.
- After this, click on “Public – Fill the application form” on the home screen.
- After this you have to select ‘New Application’ in the Birth Certificate option.
- After this, all the information including child’s name, date of birth, place of birth, information of parents, name of hospital, Jan Aadhaar number has to be filled.
- After filling all the information correctly, submit the form and you will get the reference number.
- After this the application form has to be downloaded. All necessary documents have to be attached with it.
- After this, it has to be submitted to the concerned Registrar (Municipality/Gram Panchayat) within 15 days.
- After this, the birth certificate will be prepared within about a week.